ogk reversal....a little fun with some spare cuts

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheIronLung317

looking real good playa. I can tell from your slang that you are from socal and in your late 20's to mid 30's!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

well tomorrow will be 3 weeks into flower. The female that has been sprayed with cs has turned into a full blown male and looks like it will be dropping pollen in the next few days.

Everything is going perfectly as planned.

The plant didnt stretch at all and I was afraid that it wasn't working for a week or so then in the last few days its pushed out lots of male flowers.

wish me luck

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Best of luck bud! Can't wait to see those girls loaded with beans... :cool

C

crossouttheiis

damn shady thanks for turning me onto this thread.. things looking good downwithdirt

H

hedster44

Sounds like a sweet project for sure DWD. You got some good genetics for some cool crosses. Interested to see how they all turn out.

Redwood-roots

Redwood-roots

Let the fun begin...I'm locked in
smiley-char039.gif

C

CannaKings

I am very interested to see how stable the progeny of your reversed OG cut is. Make sure to run a good amount of testers, at least 20, if not more.

C

CannaKings

So this how you can get seeds from clone only strains?

It is one way to produce feminized seeds from clone only strains. However, you do take the risk of creating genetic instability, and if the clone only you are reversing is heterozygous, you will have to search hard in those seeds to find a phenotype similar to the original. A better, but longer method would be to IBL, inbreed the desired traits into a stable line.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

had many issues with this little run. The main one being the time got switched back to 24hrs on about 3 wks into flower. This cost me almost a month and messed with seed development giving me lots of premature seeds

But alls good I ended with

30 og x ogRev
60 frostitute x ogRev
30 chem x ogRev
10 lvpk x ogRev
17 sourlifesaver x ogRev
10 bogglegum x ogRev

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

So I threw some of each in a cup and we shall see if any of that pollen was viable...
planing the next seed run out now. far behind the game

Illmind

Illmind

sounds like a plan homie i'll ride with ya. many gems in those good luck.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

He'll yeah bro.

I'm doing my first CS reversal
Now.

How long did you leave the silver plugged in?
My method said only 12 hrs. But it's been 3 weeks an no balls yet.
Wondering if mines to weak...

E

Elite Nugs

Im curious as hell to see what comes from this. Your giving me some ideas. Nice thread..

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah bro I'm sure there's some insane phenos to be found in all those esp that og x og rev that's gonna be somthin I'm tuned in killer pics aswell in the og thread 2 dank as phuck keep up the killer work late!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

hey thanks everyone....
After 12 hrs of soak nothing but... Ill be over there later today to check..

hopefully at least a few germ...if not then I guess I gotta start over and at that would focus mostly on the og reversal.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

alright good news people.....

we have some tails...
so far we got

5 ogx og
2 sour lifesaver x og
2 chem x og

Game is on...I know for a fact there is at least one absolute fire pheno hiding in those 9

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I'll be starting a new thread once I get em in a container and the pop above ground

Top Bottom