ogk reversal....a little fun with some spare cuts

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

been doing some stress testing on the moms, and checking clonability as well as structure.

All solid females that can withstand a solid ass smacking. All clone very vigorously, more so than the Mom/revDad...

The structures very slightly:

The og's have a slightly lankier structure and exhibit the typical lack of branching, but seem to bush a lot more than the parents. One of the three is the exception being extremely lanky and proving to be hard to top and clone.

The chem crosses are much more bushy but exhibit still exhibit single cola dominance, and have that typical chem leaf structure that I admire oh so much.

Fingers crossed everyone. Gonna be flowering the moms out in coco in the next couple weeks along side the parent... as well as ghost og, an old s1 called chewy and some white pimpslap.

many ideas and creations in the works. More than likely will be reversing the true again and using said pollen on ghost, bruce banner, white pimpslap, chem, and maybe some other gems providing my friends out there holding hook it up.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
nice log. looking forward to seeing the finished product.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

hey sorry I ditched yall.....kinda don't like things round here anymore.... user friendly = 3/10 oh well.......

everything is top notch....

two keepers....chem x og 2
and og x og #3

maybe more. Haven't had time to smoke em all........

busy bee over here....hopefully I can get my pics up here shortly.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Chem x og # 1........poo....not a keeper...big yielding plant with beautiful bud and a terrible flavor....killing it asap...

Attachment 1
Attachment 2
Attachment
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Chem x OG #2.......aka Diagonal #2 from here on out.....my top pic in veg turned out to be a winner.....

love it..More description later...but the flavor is extremely complex ranging from fruit to skunk to kush to something I can't explain. Uplifting and face melting at the same time....a true pleasure to smoke.

Attachment 1
Attachment 2
Attachment
true grit

true grit

hellz ya man. great work, looks as though the project went pretty well! Did you snap any of the OG#3? Flavor change at all with the in cross? Keep it up homie!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

hey ya gritty..still gotta meet up and puff one.

Ya I'd say the experiment went extremely well.
Much flavor change its kinda crazy. Something else is in that #3 and I can't put my finger on it.

more pics soon.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

these pics were still a week or so prior to chop. Don't have any chop shots but will be getting to dry shots in the very near future.

Venom818

Venom818

Nice bro, u motivated me time to reverse one of my kill og's

true grit

true grit

Yeah man looking good, def liking the structure on the 2 OGs. The #1 looks pretty damn good too there homie.... and def we should link up soon for chief and dranks.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

thanks...ya..structure is identical to the mother used.
I have found that f1 fems are really solid. I plan on producing a lot of them in the future.

here is og x og #5

Attachment 1
Attachment 2
Attachment

true grit

true grit

shoot lemme know next time, i'll throw some down for ya now that the alpha phase is complete! ha. All looking really good man!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

word sounds good true......
Trying to get into private breeding but so far haven't had any response fvurom the admin at ic. Not sure where or how I want to do things.....

my current harem and some things I plan to work with
True og
Ghost og
Sfv og
Diagonal
Og#3 (gotta name her)
Yoda og
kosher kush
Tres kush (tres dawg x la kush i think)
Tangerine haze
the white
The white x pimpslap
Flo
pre 98 bubba
lvpk
golden goat

I have 3 males on the way

2 dif males of harmony x blockhead!!!!!!!
and 1 male of elite genetics og x sour og...think its the the larry og the sour og is crossed to

I really want to do some lvpk and pre 98 bubba f1 fems....would be awesome to see what they hold

Top Bottom