Ogkb

• Thread starter CzechNick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CzechNick

CzechNick

So recently my local dispensary allocated some OG Kush Breath it tastes almost exactly like a crumble to me and hits hard I'm in search of anyone in Michigan with a clone or seeds for sale of this amazing strain I am a legal Mmmp card holder any help on this subject would be appreciated!

A

A-Roe

So recently my local dispensary allocated some OG Kush Breath it tastes almost exactly like a crumble to me and hits hard I'm in search of anyone in Michigan with a clone or seeds for sale of this amazing strain I am a legal Mmmp card holder any help on this subject would be appreciated!
Thats a tightly held cut of the Cookies suppose to be off original seed stock. Its making its way into gardens but not something thats going to be that available because of the extra long veg time

CzechNick

CzechNick

Thats a tightly held cut of the Cookies suppose to be off original seed stock. Its making its way into gardens but not something thats going to be that available because of the extra long veg time
Ya I heard it was quite a long flower time as well I'm just glad someone else knows what I'm talking about haha

A

A-Roe

Ya I heard it was quite a long flower time as well I'm just glad someone else knows what I'm talking about haha
flowering time is on point with other grenat cuts MakingGoo had alot of pics of her in the cookies and friands thread and IG also

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hse takes forever to veg. Twice as long as normal.

alaskind

alaskind

OGKB ;)
 DSC0051

Top Bottom