Ogkb

• Thread starter CzechNick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Id run those freebies
Yir damn tootin!i ordered something just to get those freebies.lol.nitro cookies i ordered.£65(about$100) for ten fems.nitro cookies-gas mask x animal cookies.theyr takin bloody ages gettin here.it was a pre order deal so we,v had to wait about six weeks!ther will b extra freebies to soften that blow i think.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Anyone heard of this "top shelf" cookie cut that won some big prize a while back?
@Limonene it looked like its that top shelf that one was wasnt it?

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

yea FS first pre order keep my beans in the USA now so quicker delivery .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Last edited by a moderator:
Limonene

Limonene

Anyone heard of this "top shelf" cookie cut that won some big prize a while back?
@Limonene it looked like its that top shelf that one was wasnt it?
Yes mate top shelf terps. I can't say that cut I have is definitely the tst, it didn't come with that name but I was told it 100% won the Denver cup and came directly from that grower. The only cookies hybrid I could see was TST cookies so I'm assuming that is the one.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yes mate top shelf terps. I can't say that cut I have is definitely the tst, it didn't come with that name but I was told it 100% won the Denver cup and came directly from that grower. The only cookies hybrid I could see was TST cookies so I'm assuming that is the one.
Aye it makes sense.was dynamite shit.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Lol got a few greenhouses to fill . :)
Get em filled and get us some good pics.
wats happening with this seed co then Ned?are u n medusa both collabing on medusas line or are u doing your own?

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Get em filled and get us some good pics.
wats happening with this seed co then Ned?are u n medusa both collabing on medusas line or are u doing your own?

Co lab bro keep Medusa can co for all oustate services . Copperhead oregon only . For sure on pics M wants to do a u tube vid . Lol but she wants me to do . Not sure at all on that lol. Cheers

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Co lab bro keep Medusa can co for all oustate services . Copperhead oregon only . For sure on pics M wants to do a u tube vid . Lol but she wants me to do . Not sure at all on that lol. Cheers
i agree with her.u know yourself mate when people can get a real good look at your gear theyr more likely to buy it.provided they look good of course.
if you guys did a utube channel id deffo subscribe.theres one or two members who do it that im subscribed too but they dont do many vids.
and remember u can do a vid without talking.you can just write shit on a bit o paper with a marker.lmao.keep it simple ya know.i just mean like strain names,flower times ect.

alaskind

alaskind

have you got a flowering picture? do the leaves turn jet black?
I have a cpl shots from the guy I got it from, Ill have to ask b4 I share them tho.... def turns dark.... best tasting cookie cut Ive had here in Oregon (better than the Berner cut).... creamy cookie taste, wicked potent. Ill post a shitton of pics as I run it tho....

alaskind

alaskind

the OG/OGKB by bay exclusives is a yielder... Ill post shots as she gets a bit fatter ;)

kushdaking

kushdaking

So recently my local dispensary allocated some OG Kush Breath it tastes almost exactly like a crumble to me and hits hard I'm in search of anyone in Michigan with a clone or seeds for sale of this amazing strain I am a legal Mmmp card holder any help on this subject would be appreciated!
Go check out my thread.. I'm doing a grow journal on OGKB 2.0

Top Bottom