Ogplat 2.0

• Thread starter ogplatinum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Cant stop with the pics!

Gettin better with my camera. Heres some close up macros of my ladies!

IMG 2459
IMG 2460
IMG 2464
IMG 2465
IMG 2469
IMG 2470
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

learning quick younge Jedi!

LOL!

NICE!

Peace,
S i R

Thank you kind sir! That tungsten setting really kills it bro! Thanks for that lil' tip!

I'll be updating weekly with close ups, and killer photos to boot! The little ladies in the corner are startin to get them pre flowers!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Day 32.

PPM's back in line, pushing them around 650-700ppms, pH goin in and going out is around 6.0 possibly a lil higher (6.5).

All the girls are lookin realll good. Violator seems to just keep a swellin along, same pace. She just WONT QUIT. :icon_animal26:

Here some pics after feeding and cleaning the trays. Took em out for a lil photo shoot!

Last couple pics are of the lil girls startin to do there thang!

Other shots are of the Violator and the RES BOMB haha, Mystery #2.

IMG 2508
IMG 2510
IMG 2520
IMG 2524
IMG 2521
IMG 2522
Jeezer

Jeezer

OGP looking great bro! Im diggin the pics. How is that mystety girl smellin?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin dankity dank ogp,that res bombs rediculous was that from some bagseed or somthn?

T

tipper619sd

very nice work og. loving the pics and those girls are getting covered in resin. May i ask what type of camera u use.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

OGP looking great bro! Im diggin the pics. How is that mystety girl smellin?

Thanks bro! Shes comin on slow, but strong. Reeks like shit...Cant describe it any other way, guano, straight shit house, with some lemon pinesol all over the mofucka!

And @sticky

I got around 30 seeds from a close family member who I NEVER knew grew and bred his own seeds for the past 20 years. Only popping his own, BX'ing all day long. He gifted me 30 of his seeds (past 5 yrs he said) of projects in there. Totally stoked to see what i find outta here, already got a keeper and i only hunted through like 6 beans!

I think this is his take on a real strong afghan, straight goo monster, cant touch her without sticking.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

very nice work og. loving the pics and those girls are getting covered in resin. May i ask what type of camera u use.

Canon Powershot 750 7.1mp. Point and shoot with macro on, and the color settings set with a tungsten white balance to cut out that bullshit HPS glare. And a lil flash only with the lights off for some bling bling. lol Usually i make them look as close to what i actually see. But its hard.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

oh ok cool where would u find a cam like that walmart

Probably could find something around that....Canon is a solid company in my exp. Make quality products.

Maybe see if there is a Shutterbug Camera in your area? Maybe a Ritz Camera or Wolf Camera?

Those stores will get you what you need!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Nice brotha sounds like there's some winners in there keep up the great work!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Nice brotha sounds like there's some winners in there keep up the great work!

Yeah bro, im stoked. Also got some Alien OG crosses handed down to me recently. Cant wait to go through those, but they'll take a backseat for a test run of something special! (not the mystery gifter or the alien og crosses)

Thanks for the support bro, much appreciated!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Week 5 tomorrow!

Girls are kickin into their shit FAST! Startin to smell like a shit house up in here!

IMG 2526
IMG 2527
IMG 2528
IMG 2529
IMG 2530
IMG 2531
S

StrikeitRich

Frosty bro.

Real good lookin for sure.

Probably the best smelling shit house ever too. lol.

Peace,
S i R

T

tipper619sd

nice pics and the garden is looking great keep up the great work homie.

Top Bottom