Ogplat 2.0

• Thread starter ogplatinum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Lovely plants ogp. Keep doin your thing bro shit is lookin flawless this round :)

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Lovely plants ogp. Keep doin your thing bro shit is lookin flawless this round :)

Thanks brah, im trying. Appreciate the support!

Any ideas what this could be guys? Noticed my pride and joy the ResBomb is her name now is some slight yellowing and discoloration of the larger fan leaves.

Im thinking its a product of my ppm and ph struggle with these ladies trying to get everything in line. Im fed up with bullshit tester liquid, getting a ph pen for my next round. My ppms are hovering at 1000 for all my ladies, pushin em hard. pH seems to be going in between 6.0 and 7.0. Having a hard time keeping it at 6.0 nice and steady.

Pics of what i noticed today, day 35, first day of the 5th week..
Any comments are welcome and appreciated!

IMG 2532
IMG 2534
IMG 2535
S

StrikeitRich

The Ph is a little high, but is that the PH of ur soil? what is the PH of ur Runoff?

That honestly looks like fade bro and nothing to worry to much about. Just as long as its on the Oldest Fan Leafs only! It meens ur plant is pulling the Nutes out ur Leaves to put towards bud growth if ur at 40 plus days and its an Indica Dom plant u should be right on the money. Let em dye and shrival up. When they go Crisp throw em in the hash pile. lol.

If ur PH run off is over 6.5 u gotta worry about PHLockOut!

All in all i bet u got urself a nice quick finisher on ur hands. Watch for ur secondary Bud Swell here in the next week or so.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

The Ph is a little high, but is that the PH of ur soil? what is the PH of ur Runoff?

That honestly looks like fade bro and nothing to worry to much about. Just as long as its on the Oldest Fan Leafs only! It meens ur plant is pulling the Nutes out ur Leaves to put towards bud growth if ur at 45 plus days and its an Indica Dom plant u should be right on the money. Let em dye and shrival up. When they go Crisp throw em in the hash pile. lol.

If ur PH run off is over 6.5 u gotta worry about PHLockOut!

All in all i bet u got urself a nice quick finisher on ur hands. Watch for ur secondary Bud Swell here in the next week or so.

Peace,
S i R

10 days before what you stated, on day 35. The pH that was stated (6.0-7.0) is from the run off. There is still a great diff in the ppms from whats going in to whats coming out....

Im pushing 600-650ppms to my little girls and 700-900ppms for my bigger girls. And the ph is comin out at 1200, possibly lil more. I mean its high but not toxic. I feel like the fade could be the ph fluctuation. But it is the oldest fan leaves with the longest petioles....so idk.

We'll See!!!

Thanks SiR!

S

StrikeitRich

Scratch that. lol.

What size pots u using?

Are u seriously doing the Pool liquid test kit?
One shelf under them is the Dip strips they are much better then the liquid kit i think. I use some labratory grade PH strips and ill take them over a PEN any day or night of the week.

The PH is really affecting ur Nutrient uptake. They should be eating that shit up like mad. U running any Great White? or hygrozyme? srry i know i could go back. lol.

If i where u i would go to Walmart or Meijers..(MICHIGAN) and get them strips and run some NitricAcid(PHdown) and water only threw them ladies, but slowly bring the PH down and make sure u check ur PPMs after wards cause 3 days after flushing ull have to re fert them ladies.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Scratch that. lol.

What size pots u using?

Are u seriously doing the Pool liquid test kit?
One shelf under them is the Dip strips they are much better then the liquid kit i think. I use some labratory grade PH strips and ill take them over a PEN any day or night of the week.

The PH is really affecting ur Nutrient uptake. They should be eating that shit up like mad. U running any Great White? or hygrozyme? srry i know i could go back. lol.

Peace,
S i R

I used lots of Oregonism from Roots Organics upon ALL transplants and through out veg. They had some pretty nice roots on all the transplants. They are starting to feed heavier, the pots get lighter a lot quicker. I can feel it..

Im using the GH pH test kit. The drip one. but the liquid is like so dark as run off, its hard to get a reading with brown water. The color is like a darker greenish yellow brown. hard to explain
Color going in with the 600-700ppms is a straight piss yellow. 6.0 I pH as precise as i can.

S

StrikeitRich

Do u always run nutes whenever u water? Or do u give em a break ever third feeding and just give em a good watering?

Like feed, feed, water, feed, feed, water then if u need to do a ph adjustment on ur soil u can do it with the Water Only feeding. Gives them a chance to get at some much needed Water!

Running Hydro really helped me understand how a plant eats and drinks differantly. Sometimes they are just thirsty and not hungry. lol.

With Hydro its much easier to know when they are not hungry u watch ur PPMs, and as the water goes down they should stay the same. If they go up then they are only thirsty if they go down then they want some more food. lol. Then u gotta figuare out what to feed em and when. Hydro really helped me to understand all these stages much better. I use to only think that there where two stages, Flowering and Vegging, but now i realize there are a lot more then that. lol.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

but the liquid is like so dark as run off, its hard to get a reading with brown water.

Great reason to get the strips. Even with a pen ull have problems getting a steady reading in nasty dirty runoff water like that. Strips are best hands down. and u dont gota calabrate them so there is very little user error.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

10 days before what you stated, on day 35. The pH that was stated (6.0-7.0) is from the run off. There is still a great diff in the ppms from whats going in to whats coming out....

Im pushing 600-650ppms to my little girls and 700-900ppms for my bigger girls. And the ph is comin out at 1200, possibly lil more. I mean its high but not toxic. I feel like the fade could be the ph fluctuation. But it is the oldest fan leaves with the longest petioles....so idk.

We'll See!!!

Thanks SiR!

One product that u know all about will also help u.

Primordial Solutions Sea Green.

I got a bottle on order and told my local H20 store to start carrying it.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Answer all your questions at once....

Getting Sea Green for my next run, running Aliens Organic reg to the T. Loving his results. and the ingredients are solid. Probably going to try and use up all my Aurora and Roots Organics shit before tho.

I think ill get some strips, sounds more legit than this fuckin stupid drip shit. The runoff used to more clear and i could get a nice yellow reading on the runoff, but its been real dirty since I transplanted into their final flowering containers. Soil hasn't compact, no root spread all the way yet.

I usually go fed fed then a gal of just 6.0ph water from my tap at 300ppm. They're seeming to dig it. Still swellin and stackin!

S

StrikeitRich

Nice, then u may honestly just have a nice solid early girl with the ResBom. NICE.

Yeah i really like Aliens approach root health 101. lol more like 901 lol.

But seriously ur on point bro no worries didnt meen to scare u, probly scared myself more honestly. lol.

Hey i dont want to be a hyjacker, but go look at the THC Farmer Magazine tab by the smokers Lounge tab. Very cool possibilites there. Kinda a highlighted version of the Farm. Not yet obviously, but could be. lol.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks bro, anything new and weird happening always trips me out at first. Just wanna make sure my ladies as happy is i can make them! They deserve it!

Agreed, Alien's reg is solid, and purely organic, i dig it for that reason even more.

Cant wait to get my life a lil more in check and stabilized, then i'll really be able to pull out all the stops!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

My little Alien Dawg #1 Starting to take off! Topped her tonight!
Shots after a nitrozyme bath. Once a week now for her since shes starting to take off.

The house gnats seem to HATE the top of the soil covered in some extra rockwool tiny cubes i hate, soaked them in some SNS and rosemary oil beforehand, gnats gone.

Hoping this girl will do okay for the next few weeks and show some promise.

Alien Bubba, still no new growth what so ever...

IMG 2560
IMG 2561
S

StrikeitRich

they are hanging in there.

I think they will pull threw for yeah. atleast enough to take a couple cutting from. Then its all u!!! lol.

Really like the rockwoll cubes idea. I used some hydroton when i wanted to really aggresivly kill bugs and that worked okay, but them would really stick it to em for a lenghty time. lol.

Dipped the top HydroTon balls in a STROnG NEEMOIL/CEDAROIL mix. lol.

Nice work.

No worries funny guy. lol.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

they are hanging in there.

I think they will pull threw for yeah. atleast enough to take a couple cutting from. Then its all u!!! lol.

Really like the rockwoll cubes idea. I used some hydroton when i wanted to really aggresivly kill bugs and that worked okay, but them would really stick it to em for a lenghty time. lol.

Nice work.

Peace,
S i R

Thanks bro!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Girls are bumped to around 950ppm. Flushed the violator with some 5ppm rainwater.

All runoff stable at 6.0pH. Girls seem to be kickin into even higher gear than before, feeding insanely fast for how large their containers are. Starting to need a gal every 4-5 days instead of every week. This jump happened and i didnt even know it until i picked up the containers yesterday (5days from last feeding) and i almost THREW the plant it was SO LIGHT.

Alien Dog #1 startin to take off while the Alien Bubba sits there doing nothing.

Pic updates soon. Wanna wait until some pistils change.

Jeezer

Jeezer

That tent is rockin ogp. Try takin some pics with the flash on. Check out the close ups in my gallery. Macro + flash = great shots

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

That tent is rockin ogp. Try takin some pics with the flash on. Check out the close ups in my gallery. Macro + flash = great shots

Thanks Jeez! I'll do that tonight or tomorrow morning. Never thought the flash would do good that close...i thought itd just blur everything, hmm!

Latest posts

Top Bottom