Ogplat 2.0

• Thread starter ogplatinum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

You got a lot of different strains og. All look and sound great. Nice work thus far.

Thanks Ron, much appreciated!

I have the rare chance to work with tons of different strains via beans and cuts because I only run ONE plant of each strain and usually dont bother taking cuts unless its out of this world and i know it'll be a keeper.

Again, appreciate the support.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Chop, chop....Choppity chop chop! :harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:

Chopped the Violator and the Resbomb today, got sick of battling PM every single day rubbing these girls down with green cure. Having major rH problems in my room/tent. Been REALLY shitty cloudy moist weather all week. Decided rather than risk loosing my girls id chop.

Chopped on week 8 exactly...

This journal aint done! I'll be tracking the pull of the Sour D, Alien OG, Alien Bubba 2, Alien Dawg 1 (both of which are now in the flower room...) and Resbomb's daughter...

Lots more to come boys!

IMG 2818
IMG 2821
IMG 2822
IMG 2824
IMG 2825
IMG 2827
IMG 2828
IMG 2829
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks like a kool harvest.. It sucks about the pm tho.. I spray my leaves all the time with compost tea juss incase pm enters the room the compost tea creates a layer on the leaves so pm can't grow.. There's bennies in the compost tea that will eat pm.. I think that's y I don't have pm cuz I use compost tea as a preventative measure.. Threw out the grow cycle I attack my plants like if I have a problum that way I hopefuly don't get a problum..

hiboy

hiboy

Looks like a kool harvest.. It sucks about the pm tho.. I spray my leaves all the time with compost tea juss incase pm enters the room the compost tea creates a layer on the leaves so pm can't grow.. There's bennies in the compost tea that will eat pm.. I think that's y I don't have pm cuz I use compost tea as a preventative measure.. Threw out the grow cycle I attack my plants like if I have a problum that way I hopefuly don't get a problum..

No doubt bro preventative measures always a bonus if ya got the time and will power...
do you make that tea or buy it?
h

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

No doubt bro preventative measures always a bonus if ya got the time and will power...
h

Thanks Goo, appreciate the support.

Still aint yielding what I want with a 400watt, these girls started under a single 150watt tho. Could be part of the problem...Probably only got like 2zips per...Which sucks..

Thanks everyone for the support!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

h

No I get the tea from my local hydro store the have a gaint batch always brewing & they give it out free so I always use it

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Kinda tripping...Drying Cab rH is above 60% and I have two big fans in there blow shit around hard core. I feel like its because the buds are so moist....

Any ideas?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Room now....

Sour D still in there, Lil Alien Girls moved in. Starting bloom nutes this week. Been so busy with school ill be happy to take a break for a bit after this run and just have some things starting from seed and less to take care of...Im killing myself right now with work, school, and maintaining my ladies....And its showing. Let PM really fuck me again. Harvest early once more...But the Sour D seems to be resisting so she'll stay in to fully mature.

Cant wait till the first when I can move my tent and cabs into the most secure and ONLY fully sealed room in my house. (Room mates are moving out)

PM should be a thing of the past once I completely bleach the inside of my tent and ALL my equip...

Dryin cab at 57%....thinking I might wanna get some dehumidifier bag type stuff up in the cab to take it down a few percent..

xrob415x

xrob415x

Whats up bro..If i even have a problem with rh I spray my plants with eagle 20 at 2ml a gallon before buds appear usually right after stretch( Never apply Eagle 20 to buds it is VERY toxic) After that i spray with either Hum tea ( compost tea) or serenade which is 100% organic

S

StrikeitRich

Damn

Killa.

high as the sky brother.

Keep them ledbooths open. U got mine.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks for the support SiR! Glad to see your back! Even if its just lurkin'.

Stay up bruh, keep rockin!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Good to be back.

I bet homie!

Heres some shots as the flowers went from hanging into bags. Very crisp on the outside already, only been hanging like 2 and a half days....Bags for a few days, then cure for a few weeks!

Having some troubles around this neck of the woods. New room mates are good but landlord inspection coming up soon. No where to house some of the smaller ladies, might have to cut losses and take clones and cull everything else....

I have to much stuff to work with in seed form anyways right now, and after this inspection and moving EVERYTHING around in my huge house...I'll be able to start up again worry free (this is the first time she's even asked to come inside....so we're good after the lil inspection)

IMG 2833
IMG 2834
IMG 2837
IMG 2838
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Alright. So everything is taken down, tent, 400watter, everything. Harvested the Sour D on day 59 I think it was. All others on 56days.

Only chopped the SourD, Resbomb, and Violator.

AlienOG and little resbomb who were only 3 weeks in had to be culled. It was a sad time, i did cry having to chop those sexy lil things down...

Good thing though, I have access to both genetics either in clone form or seed form...Im sure I can find the same pheno as the resbomb, still have 50 seeds from the same gene pool/seed stock she came from...

Heres some harvest shots of some half dried/dried nugs. Resbomb and Violator are going into jars tomorrow....

Probably got 2zips each...

Oh, did I mention that I took my Alien Dawg 1 and Alien Bubba girls that have been training for the last few weeks and totally cloned the SHIT out of them, got around 10 AD's and 5-7 AB's. Those will be in a humidome and under a bunch of storage in a closed box (under a 68watt clf) in my garage...

All this has happened because of the fact that my bitch landlord now wants to come in next week and check shit out....Before my new legit room mates move in...So i had to shut down shop for a week JUST TO BE SAFE!!!!

Sour D, smells of straight lemons, lemon peels dipped in lemon pledge...So beautiful. Most sour citrus dank I've ever smelled!
Violator, has a foul, rotten, musty smell, Cheesy undertones as well
Resbomb, just smells dank, skunky, danky, fuely, shes got it all.

Sour D
IMG_2856.JPG

IMG_2841.JPG
IMG_28421.jpg

Violator, about to go into jars...
IMG_28551.JPG

Resbomb #2, about to go into jars as well...
IMG_2852.JPG
IMG_2851.jpg
IMG_2850.JPG

Alright guys, this grow is WRAPPED up.

Please lemme know how you think i did! Comments and criticisms welcome!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Congrats on the harvest OGP. Rocked it like a pro :) lovin the harvest shots.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks guys! Still sad about the loss of two ladies...But the genetics arent lost, so thats an upside!

I'll be updating in this thread in a few days on how my 20 some odd alien dog and alien bubba clones are doing...

Rockwool, olivias and clonex, soaked the RW in liquid karma ph'ed at 6.0.

hope these ladies make it! they're all avalon/skunkhouse genetics!!! My next run will be all crazy good genetics.

Alien and Kushplant!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Shit bro sorry to here about the early chop it dose suck but u gotta stay safe, and it looks like u still got some dank to smoke outa the deal so at least its not a total loss, hopefully the next run will go better good luck.........GM

Latest posts

Top Bottom