• Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

"Learning Quick Younge SKYwalker." lol.

Luv it bro.

Peace&Luv,
S i R:damnhippie:

Thanks homie! Hoping to rock the shit outta what I have and roll through this harvest and few after it. All within a couple weeks. After that its back to the drawing board, starting a shit ton of seeds!

Any help on some names SiR? I been pondering some names for these crosses...but i cant come up with any that stick...

AlienOG x Kens GDP cut
AlienOG x Hells Angels OG

Probably going to get through those babies and see what I can find. Hopefully alongside the Kushplantz, but we'll see how the ball rolls with that one.

Heres a lil shot of the AlienOG thats like 20 days in....She's a sweet 'lil girl thats for sure!

IMG 2649
S

StrikeitRich

VERY HAPPY plants must meen ur a very HAPPY FARMER. lol.

KEEP it Rocking OGP.

Peace&Luv

S

StrikeitRich

Names.?

Hmmmm... Off the top of my head like that huh...lol

Hell, Angels, Aliens when i think of all three of those words the one word i think of is SUPERNATURAL!

Peace&Luv

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hmmmm... Off the top of my head like that huh...lol

Hell, Angels, Aliens when i think of all three of those words the one word i think of is SUPERNATURAL!

Peace&Luv

Hmm, keepin' that one in mind bro. Keep em comin. I'll probably going through all ten Alien GDP's before any of the Alien Hell Riders..???...get cracked..

:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

This girls startin to fade a lil early on me, but today she'll get a BLAST of some PeaK and some other things as well.

Purple start to set in....

Kinda worried though, after lowering my girls to the tent floor, raised my humidity to 70% rh with the lights off. Kinda trippin on that.

IMG 2693
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Pistil's startin to change color and recede in calyx's....I think I might have a batch of early girls. Going to start flush. Give 'em a good 2.5 week flush. Should be some nice fall colors soon enough! Nugs lookin like they'll all be fist and golf ball/bouncy ball sized, happy camper here!

IMG_27111.jpg
IMG_2710.JPG
IMG_2709.JPG
IMG_27011.jpg

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Week 7 tomorrow.

Girls are startin to get thick, and mature quickly. Loving all of their structures and smells. Ranging from DOG SHIT stank to lemon lime diesel fuel! Im a happy camper!

Had a long weekend home, came back and my girls had a lil rH problem while i was away and a lil PM sprang up....

No bother, gave em a greencure rubdown as they came out for their first flush!

Girls are already flushing at 700ppms, going to flush for the next 2 weeks. Pulling around 60 days!

Girls here are at 48 days, just startin' their flush!

IMG_2739.JPG
IMG_2740.JPG
IMG_27411.JPG
IMG_27491.jpg
IMG_2744.JPG
IMG_27541.JPG
IMG_27561.JPG

IMG_27463.JPG

Jeezer

Jeezer

Sweet pics ogp shit is lookin fire in there. I see your photography skills have gotten better :)

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Little Alien OG and ResBomb lil daughter....

AlienOG cut i got is starting to really frost up....Shes the one with the darker leaves and obviously more frost.

Cant wait! HARVEST SOON!!! Girls are maturing FAST. Starting to smell foul and rank up in this bitch!

IMG 2759
IMG 2760
IMG 2761
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn that dark girl looks sick

Yeah bro she's a sexy lil one! Ima go get some more of these cuts, thinking its some actual Alien gear, we'll see come harvest time...

So I chopped a bottom limb off the res bomb for a quick cure and test, not done drying yet, but heres some pics of her all trimmed up! Taking her another week, flush tomorrow REAL good then dry out hardcore for a week or so. Also pictured is the stem, NICE AN HALLOW BABY!!! clear pathway for nutes!

Also pictured is a lil present for myself I picked up today! HomeBlown Glass!

IMG 2770
IMG 2771
IMG 2772
IMG 2777
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Last pics before I chop these big beauties! Flushed again today with 2gal's each of 6.0 tap water. Girls startin to fade hard accept the res bomb...

Going to let these bitches dry out proper and chop in about a week or so. Around 59-60 days. Still battling a lil pm infestation, got it handled, green cure applications every few days.

IMG_28051.JPG
IMG_28041.JPG
IMG_2802.JPG
IMG_28032.jpg
IMG_2798.jpg
IMG_2796.jpg
IMG_2800.JPG
IMG_27931.jpg
IMG_2792.JPG

Jeezer

Jeezer

Nice. That flower in the 4th picture down is lookin sexy bro. Is that res bomb?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Nice. That flower in the 4th picture down is lookin sexy bro. Is that res bomb?

Nah thats the Violator kush, shes all the pics with the purple tinges. Shes getting sexyyyy, not much frost, but she makes up for it in beautiful structure colors!

Thanks Goo, much appreciated!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Alien Bubba transplanted today, shots of her roots below.

Shes finally starting to get on track and grow regularly and faster. tied her down today as well.

these girls are vegging one more week then flipped as the 3 big girls get pulled. going to be drying in the same cab as the Alien Dawg and Alien Bubba are pictured in. You can see the eyelets to hang string...

IMG 2815
IMG 2814
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

You got a lot of different strains og. All look and sound great. Nice work thus far.

Top Bottom