ograskal's nute schedule...

• Thread starter oldhand
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wvkindbud38

Question..

Do any of you guys guys use Cal Mag with FF nutes? if so, how much?

yea I mix Cal Mag with FF nutes. I'm in early veg and just mix half strengh at the time....I added 1/2 tps per gallon . My Cal Mag is by Bontanicare and calls for 1 tps per gallon which I would use when my plants get bigger. I also mix maxicrop seaweed with FF nutes. I've always mixed a few things together with FF and always have good results......I do use a EC/ppm and ph meters to keep my mixture from being to strong. But you shouldn't have any problem mixing calmag with Fox Farm Grow Big or there other nutes just don't mix it to strong at first.....I mix half strengh together....seaweed.....calmag......Fox farm grow or whichever)....but I don't use Calmag every time. I use alot of different nutes and supplements and like to give my plants alot of different nutes..........good luck with your grow

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

good afternoon I just thought I'd post this up (if it's ok with you raskal??)... I had this post saved from another forum, which I won't name... I really dig how simple & effective this recipe is... the only thing I would change personally, would be the addition of some organic blackstrap molasses & maybe some purple maxx... just my 2 cents tho :) :)

Originally Posted by ograskal
"Hey wassup fellas ...Thanks for the nice replies everybody...I'm really diggin this Afghani Kush...Nice Chunky Stinky frosty Buds....Its been awhile since I've smoked her but I will be smokin some shortly as soon as she's all dried up....Smoke report soon.....And heres how I grow....I've posted this up Numerous times here on ***** so here it goes once again for those who missed it......Its really VERY SIMPLE....I strictly use Foxfarm OCeanforest soil with approximately 30-35% more perlite added to the mix....Yes, I use fresh soil evertime...For Veg, Foxfarm Growbig> 1 capful per gallon> every watering.....For flower I use TigerBloom and BigBloom combo > 1 cap TB and 1.5 caps BB per gallon> almost every watering....If the plants look like they need more, I simply add a little more GB during Veg or TB during flower....If they look like they need less, I feed less...For the last 2 weeks or so I give straight water....Thats all...Really simple..Nothing but Foxfarm Soil and Nutes....Been doing this for years now and my plants love it....~ogr"

one more question..

"For Veg, Foxfarm Growbig> 1 capful per gallon> every watering"

- Does this imply feeding whenever the plants need water? or just watering all the time with this solution?

wont you run into burning or nute lockout if you feed every watering??

L

livinglegend

Originally Posted by ograskal
"Hey wassup fellas ...Thanks for the nice replies everybody...I'm really diggin this Afghani Kush...Nice Chunky Stinky frosty Buds....Its been awhile since I've smoked her but I will be smokin some shortly as soon as she's all dried up....Smoke report soon.....And heres how I grow....I've posted this up Numerous times here on ***** so here it goes once again for those who missed it......Its really VERY SIMPLE....I strictly use Foxfarm OCeanforest soil with approximately 30-35% more perlite added to the mix....Yes, I use fresh soil evertime...For Veg, Foxfarm Growbig> 1 capful per gallon> every watering.....For flower I use TigerBloom and BigBloom combo > 1 cap TB and 1.5 caps BB per gallon> almost every watering....If the plants look like they need more, I simply add a little more GB during Veg or TB during flower....If they look like they need less, I feed less...For the last 2 weeks or so I give straight water....Thats all...Really simple..Nothing but Foxfarm Soil and Nutes....Been doing this for years now and my plants love it....~ogr"

thats funny. basicly the same thing i have been doing since i started. nice........

Illmind

Illmind

wow

basically what dude trying to say is he uses this and this use at your own discretion all breeds arent the same. some require a cap others nothing at all because the dirt has enough shit in it to get you through 2 weeks depending on hybrid. enviroment wattage humidity all comes into play and plz dont go asking him all these crazy questions so he gave u blueprint just read it. i also am lazy and just use bottles cap and laugh at the 7ml per gallon directions. can never go wrong with ff they use all the best ingredients. i often mix bb with pbp with good results cuz pbp got humic acid and different organic components. one

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Raskal you still using PBP or did you ditch it?

L

lurking_chap

you've alot of diff nutes there...thats big disadvantage we cant get any FoxFarm around here in Amsterdam, I've searched in few growshops and nothing around selling

true grit

true grit

what do you guys think of advanced nutrients organic lineup?? and what about the Kushie Kush strickly for Kush plants??

To be honest, you are complicating a recipe that works out of simplicity. Thats the great things bout Raskals schedule...simple and very effective. It keeps you from having to add a bunch of additives, even easier with the PBP now as you just adjust volume per feed through the cycle. Every time I look at AN, I just see a huge line of you gotta add everything the maximize results...BS.

The benefit of running a simplified feeding regimen, is that it knocks down some of the variables in your grow. If you have less nutrients to worry about you can narrow down and fix other variables in the room. Just my thought homie.

T

Trebla

Good lookin out True...i totally agree it is alot of nutes to add to acheive the results you want...im prolly gonna switch it up to FF

C

califeenia

blackstrap

im using grandma's mollasses.. don't know if it's the same. but the ingredients say it has P and K but no N... has cal and mag. molasses is supposed to feed your microorganisms in your soil from what i have researched. o and i has carbs. it's liquid karma almost w/o the seaweed imo. i've read somewhere that nutes from the time it gets sucked up by the plant will be in the plant for 23 days. don't know where i've read it... will post if i can find it. if that's true then 3week flush is probably recommended for the plant to be pure of stuffs. jmo. heard something like that soma flushes starting after 5 weeks of flowering?!?!?

J

jcash

hey raskal do you use this nute regiment with all the cali kushes? heard they were extremly heavy feeders and require cal mag. what your take on og,bubba,urkel feeding habbits

B

bigAl25

I want to thank OGR and the dude who started this thread. I broke down and obtained all three Fox Farm liquid nutes for my organic grow. Amazon came through with a good price on all three quarts together. I used the grow big with the watering yesterday and I can see better results this morning . I am in my sixth week of veg for Strawberry bubba kush, bubblelicious, and Ak48s. Looking forward to the entire grow with Fox Farm nutes now. Why is it so hard to fim your plants? I now have leaves with their ends cut off, and no multiple shoots growing out of the stem. It's a hell of a lot easier just to top them. I was a failure with the razor blade. Peace and Respect MON

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I wanted to bring this thread back to life, this is my contribution to the Farm for the year, with all the new members and threads popping up by the second on nute suggestions, although not organic, the results speak for themselves:harvest:, Peace SSP

Z

Z-ro

I used to do the exact same method, but after time started finding FF to be incomplete and was getting a lot of micro defs, mainly on sours and kushes as we all know they eat like crazy. I wonder if Raskal is still using this method in his larger grows or if he's made some changes. I personally cant continue to pay rising prices for ocean forest soil, shit is garbage lately and I found several chunks of live plants in my bags the last time i bought some, i even took pics to send angry email to FF.

winta

winta

i thought ogr was using pure blend pro now :thinking maybe i was trippin lol ogr what u using my dude if u dont mind me asking? ;)

I used to do the exact same method, but after time started finding FF to be incomplete and was getting a lot of micro defs, mainly on sours and kushes as we all know they eat like crazy. I wonder if Raskal is still using this method in his larger grows or if he's made some changes. I personally cant continue to pay rising prices for ocean forest soil, shit is garbage lately and I found several chunks of live plants in my bags the last time i bought some, i even took pics to send angry email to FF.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I dnt think the nute brand matter guys. (Just dnt let it be a super cheap one) I think its how you dial in those nutes. And honestly what I have been noticing is that base nutes got enough to keep any plant grown proper but adding a hardner and ripener will keep the buds hard and dense instead of airy. Start from base and add as you go along will let you see the weight gains and it will have less nute defiencys thru out your grow. I know you guys asked raskal but I just thought I would give some info of stuff I have learned after buying up all the additives and all that crap.lol

Oh and yes winta your correct. Last time raskal had mentioned that he was using pbp instead of his usual ff nute regimen.

Top Bottom