OGR's Purple Bubblegum!!

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Hey tex why dnt you top your girls..? Would they fill in better and increase the yield for ya....? Just wondering bro your stuff looks great so far. Any plans on what's gonna happen with the males or are they getting axed..?

S

Surfr

Hell yeah TEX! I am very excited to watch you slay these ladies brotha!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey tex why dnt you top your girls..? Would they fill in better and increase the yield for ya....? Just wondering bro your stuff looks great so far. Any plans on what's gonna happen with the males or are they getting axed..?

Hey man, I would normally have topped already, but I want to see how they grow naturally in their normal state w a single dominant cola before I top in a few days when I take cuts. I am topping the males tonight when I take cuts, tho..

Yield is not an issue with these this round. It's more evaluating, selecting, and finding that one female and then a strong male to start locking down a good representation of OGR's Purple Bubblegum to put in F2 seed form for further backcrosses.. Plus, I'm in 4x4 tent with these and no space at all for much but projects. ;)

Surfr, thanks hommie..!! Hopefully before long I can get everyone some freebies out to the bay off my mom and dad found off these gems.

C

CAPO

Thanks for posting these Tex!
I'm digging all the variation on these and the female ratio is a knockout.
I'm really stoked about this strain.....subscribed!

southstreets

southstreets

yup.. i cant wait to see what you can do with these tex..

K

koolace

Nice grow. This is the first time ive ever herd of the purple bubblegum. Looks like a killer strain....Happy growing bro..

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry all, shit has been KRAZY.. With summer school and having to move, it's nuts..

All is well but I had to re-locate the big moms, I have all the cuts, they are labeled and they are lookin' great. My hommie is going to flower out the big moms and we'll both pick what is best and what not.. He just lives far away.. I'll try to grab as many pics as possible or he will email me them..

I'm very sorry for the lack of updates & this poor grow journal, but shit happens that I have no control over.. Nothing is lost, just pushed back a bit.. :icon_dizzy:

southstreets

southstreets

hopefully everythings good bro!!! and cant wait to see them babies!!

C

CAPO

All-Good Texas...hope the move goes seamless for ya'll!

Look forward to some PurpGum Smoke Reports when all is said and done!

:damnhippie:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I moved this one too! They are looking stellar folks.. Fukin' blowin' my mind.. :rastadancing:

I'll update pics here shortly. Summer classes have ended, so now I have a few weeks on my hands to get caught up and get shit faced.. :D

waayne

waayne

Yeah I bet you're killin it on those Purp Bubblegum's bro!
Can't wait to see the pics!
:passingjoint:

R

Radio_Dread

awesome tex cant wait for some updates! been wanting to see these in action for alil while now.

R

rambo6372

This OGR Purple bubblegum is a new one to me. Cant wait for the update..

Top Bottom