• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
......ask? ;)

So I'm torn. You can see the list of what varieties they are. But the names aside, I don't know if they're worthy genetically. They're probably rather generic. Whereas the seeds in my fridge, the next batch I run, and the next, are going to have far better candidates. For AK47 you may want a Northern Lights or a Hash Plant.....or maybe a Panama red or Haze......
I agree, but I’m sure you’ll have a couple surprises in there. I’m getting a batch of nameless seeds from 86 sent to me now, there has got to be something worth a shit in there. Just keep a brother in mind when you feel like you have that worthy candidate, I ain’t going nowhere. I’m stapled in for the long run.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I agree, but I’m sure you’ll have a couple surprises in there. I’m getting a batch of nameless seeds from 86 sent to me now, there has got to be something worth a shit in there. Just keep a brother in mind when you feel like you have that worthy candidate, I ain’t going nowhere. I’m stapled in for the long run.
Whatever you like......I'd like to think that whatever crosses I make, the resulting hybrids will be better but I don't know.

Damn...I had crossed Skunk #1 × NL #5 in 1988......argh...

Hey, cross AK47 with G13. That's the one.

GAK 60

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Whatever you like......I'd like to think that whatever crosses I make, the resulting hybrids will be better but I don't know.

Damn...I had crossed Skunk #1 × NL #5 IN1988......argh...

GAK 60
I miss both of them terribly. Say, you’re on to something there……

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Damn...I had crossed Skunk #1 × NL #5 IN1988......argh...

GAK 60
Thx bro, you know we’ll be talking about this one for a while…..👍🏻

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I love thick Indica leaves as much as thin, exotic Sativa leaves.

And it's "Elemental Sulfur" I'm adding a little of when I water next, I think I said it was Elemental Phosphorus or Potassium. What kind of moron would confuse elemental sulfur with elemental phosphorous? I mean that is just nutso wacky!

20230620 221340
20230620 221545
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
And here they are, the final 14 females, 12 different varieties. Flower day 22.

I don't know man.......the pressure is on. 22 days.....come on now......

So I'm not panicking or anything, but let's just propose, you know just tossing ideas around here, that I was ready to burn my entire house to the ground........just brainstorming here....

All things being solid, temp, humidity, air flow, great soil, great lights, lots of root space, they look good, veg went well even though I started them in the Obama administration......the only thing I'm looking to dial here is bringing the Ph down just a smidge.........

What would be the thing that would account for rather slow flowering? Genetics. Maaaaybe......but in the back left corner is the Divine Banana cutting from a very good source. It's not particularly ahead of the others.....

It's that awkward friggin' mylar roll up against the wall isn't it? That is the same mylar roll I bought in 1988 through High Times.

But I'm open to all suggestions.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I hate being away. It's especially hard now that I've flipped to flower. It's not that I need to babysit them or play around, it's just not being there as things progress. I'm confident in the timers, the temp/humidity are solid. I know things are good.......you just never know.
I feel like once they are in the last fee weeks of flower it's autopilot time and I try to not become complacent. The controller 69 pro spoils me lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Wait a minute WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS YOU FUCKING FUCKER!!!!!????? RUINED!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO START OVER!!!!
Yeah, but does yours go to 11?

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I feel like once they are in the last fee weeks of flower it's autopilot time and I try to not become complacent. The controller 69 pro spoils me lol
Now I just need to know what a controller 69 pro is.........do I want to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom