Oh no, I’ve got a deficiency what the hell.

• Thread starter Leeroy48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.B

Dr.B

Hi Dr.B

Im grateful for everyone’s input I really am great community. I’m going back in there to check.

Dr.B what is the name of the smoke bombs mate. Lol can I make them.

Cheers mate
I can't recall but there are a few varieties, even available in Canada... I saw them at the garden center just this morning. One that claimed to kill spider mites specifically actually. If it kills those nothing should be safe. Just look for a product with a nozzle you can lock into the open position.

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

I can't recall but there are a few varieties, even available in Canada... I saw them at the garden center just this morning. One that claimed to kill spider mites specifically actually. If it kills those nothing should be safe. Just look for a product with a nozzle you can lock into the open position.

Perfect Dr.B. I’ve had a look my self. There is one called doctor doom.

Also I’ve read it could damage the buds if used to much.

I live in the UK though just need a name off one so I can purchase one.

Thank you again

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thank you again
you're going to harvest soon I recommend you don't spray or set off any kind of bug bombs or anything in the environment.

if it's calcium those leaves will start to further progress in showing it, and if it's mites then you're just going to have to ride it out until you harvest

And when you do Harvest you can Bud wash, and that will wash the vast majority if not all of those mites off

This stuff can make you crazy Take a break, relax it's okay!🤟🙂

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

you're going to harvest soon I recommend you don't spray or set off any kind of bug bombs or anything in the environment.

if it's calcium those leaves will start to further progress in showing it, and if it's mites then you're just going to have to ride it out until you harvest

And when you do Harvest you can Bud wash, and that will wash the vast majority if not all of those mites off

Thank you Beachwalker,

I’ll ride it then. See what happens mate. To be honest I told me fiancé about the spider mites thing thought she was going to rip my fucking head off. Can you tell who wears the trousers in our relationship lol.

If the leaves do get any worse I’ll message you or something if you don’t mind.

And thank you for all your reply’s and help. I am truly grateful. Love from the UK 🇬🇧

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Thank you Beachwalker,

I’ll ride it then. See what happens mate. To be honest I told me fiancé about the spider mites thing thought she was going to rip my fucking head off. Can you tell who wears the trousers in our relationship lol.

If the leaves do get any worse I’ll message you or something if you don’t mind.

And thank you for all your reply’s and help. I am truly grateful. Love from the UK 🇬🇧

Dr.B

Dr.B

Thank you again
Yeah, pyrethrins and such in bloom is not a great thing. You are where you are though. I'm not sure whats available in the UK, most of whats commonly used tends to be illegal in Canada without a pesticide applicators license... Prevention lol...

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Yeah, pyrethrins and such in bloom is not a great thing. You are where you are though. I'm not sure whats available in the UK, most of whats commonly used tends to be illegal in Canada without a pesticide applicators license... Prevention lol...

It’s fine Dr.B

I’m going to ride it mate see what happens just keeping a Close eye on them. I’ve got next week left till harvest.

When I give them the chop I’ll chop the leaves and shit off lol. But thank you again Dr.B you are the man.

Love from the UK 🇬🇧 for this man

chemistry

chemistry

If you have a look at spider mite, cal/mag damage, you will see for your self. Normally when I get a calmag def, it shows in the cal first, then the mag, irregular shaped copper coloured spots are the trade mark of a cal def, what you have are bite marks, and quite a few diners. But use the stuff you've bought and see how it goes, I'd love to be proved wrong, because spider mites are one torid bunch of little bastards to fight, a fight most growers lose.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

More reason I believe you have a mites; here's one of a few threads I remember that are similar

In these pictures the dots are almost exclusively on the veins, didn't reread the whole thing but I believe this was a deficiency?? There's also a link in that thread to another thread where you'll find more about this same issue; so you've got some reading to do my friend!

Screenshot 20200630 204238 Chrome
Screenshot 20200630 204336 Chrome

Screenshot 20200630 205014 Chrome

To my eye the dots on your plant are different, they're spread out all over the Leafs surface instead of only on the veins

so I could be wrong but this is why I don't think yours is a deficiency, that and it's obviously very well fed, hope this helps
Screenshot 20200630 205204 Chrome

Last edited:
Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Hi beachwalker,

just read through that forum.Very interesting I must say. I have been looking and scaling through the plants my self can’t see no mites though. I dunno what to do, I’m gonna ride it. It’s so close to harvest already. I can’t see it spreading to other plants aswell. As you say spraying or bug bombing could end up being a disaster so close to harvest.

one thing I have learnt in all of this. Is to purchase a spray you cover the plant in vegetative stage which the bugs hate. But it’s a lot of money like 45 pound.

Thank you beachwalker I’ll keep a close eye 👁 on them.

Top Bottom