Oh NO!! Ive been abducted!

• Thread starter hailo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hailo

BIG thanks to LOGIC for the EXCELLENT customer service, and OGR for the great genetics!!

So i just germ'd 7 of them...off to the races!! :boogie:

was excited for Hash plantXdsd but it didnt come...oh well

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
still waiting on my alien as well.....good luck with the grow and ill be watchin as well :) ~SMF~

H

hailo

@jansjukebox
Alien Kush F2

@Aussie, @SMF
Thanks guys, im sure youll get yours anyday now...

Im really excited to see what comes from these....

O

OG4UanME

no worries yet aussie, i had same situation 5 pkgs in 7 days or less and last package ordered scared me took 21 days, but it came non the less! u should be alright bro! good luck every1 on new genetics.

JH420

JH420

Yeah Aussie don't sweat it yet...my last couple orders took 3 weeks from when it left spain while most came in about a week before that. Any day now I hope to see some Aliens of my own.

C

chunkymunky

walla walla bing bang, just received my order in the mail today. i had a feeling they would show. 2 packs of alien kush f2 with 13 seeds in each. big thanks goes out ograskal and logic. will pop the 6 extra seeds within the next 2 weeks. this just might be my first grow journal ever.

S

slimjoint

Im just hoping someone didn't pay so I can get relists

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Got mine 2 days ago. Thanks OGRaskal!

Nervous about my Sannie order though (Jack Herrer F6/JackBerry F2) - sent that one first & haven't gotten them yet.

H

hailo

Well they all popped...

2 @ <24 hrs
2 @ 24 hrs
2 @ 36 hrs
1 @ 48 hrs

Just a bunch of dirt in cups....visual stimulation once they break ground

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
got my aliens today.....def over 10 in each! thanks OGR for making the packs FAT!... now i can join the alien team :)

R

radical farmer

I'll be checking this out for sure!

I've got AlienDog going right now, how does that relate to the AlienKush?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

thumbs up on the alien kush! I'm in for this one. I've got one little alien dawz girl so lets kick the Aliens!

N

nvthis

Any Cali folk get their alien beans yet? Still waitin' on 'em to come through here...

N

nvthis

Cool! Maybe tomorrow I'll get a lil' gift from Raskal Claus! :D

H

hbstoner

Got mine last week.. going to be popping next week. Will be watching this to compare phenos.. good luck!

N

nvthis

Wow! Last week bro? What was your verification date? lol, I ain't trippin', just ready to bust them open the second they walk through the door. I am ready. My paper towels are already wet!

:banana:Git here!:banana:Git here!:banana:Git here!:banana:Git here!:banana:

H

hbstoner

Wow! Last week bro? What was your verification date? lol, I ain't trippin', just ready to bust them open the second they walk through the door. I am ready. My paper towels are already wet!

haha ya i might pop em sooner. mine shipped on the 24th of last month.

winta

winta

cant wait to see this one! i was plottin on snatchin these from the next drop :)

Top Bottom