Oh NO!! Ive been abducted!

• Thread starter hailo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

cool man sounds like you got it covered, hopefully you get some females out of these next ones!!!

H

hailo

Well, im going to retract my last post about the 5 for 5...

LD lit a flame under my arse....so I preped cubes last night and took cuts today...(thanks LD)

Here are the pics of the suspect....

I threw her in with the other girls....maybe they will sway it....
Grirls

J/k it was before a foliar...
I thought i would show her stature compared to the rest...(mostly ogeez)

And this is what I had happen to a few ROGs...I put them off as male through deductive reasoning, and culled them....

Wierd

And here is a something...its not very clear...it looked like a ball on a stick....i dunoo

Wierd 2

Anyway....Everyones input is always welcome...
There is always something new to learn....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
that 2nd pic is not showing sex yet. not from what i can see . those are new banches forming. somtimes even without topping plants do this its almost like the top themselves. i hope u didnt kill it yet

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i just want bank and read lord dankenstiens post and i agree with him from the other pics i seen. i dont see any sure fire male flowers yet.

H

hailo

that 2nd pic is not showing sex yet. not from what i can see . those are new banches forming. somtimes even without topping plants do this its almost like the top themselves. i hope u didnt kill it yet

i just want bank and read lord dankenstiens post and i agree with him from the other pics i seen. i dont see any sure fire male flowers yet.

Hey KT,

Thanks for stoppping by!
The self-topping is a interesting theory...any link so i can read more into this?

The only plant in question is this last one...

I never posted pics of the stamens....When I had ID'd them i used a loupe (prefaced post saying ill wait to make sure, and posted the pics). After I waited a week, it sealed the deal for me (no loupe) and they were gone...

I can say without a doubt, question, or guilt in my mind, those WERE male....

Which left this one.....which kept going with no sex...till it threw nodes where a bract was supposed to be....then i saw a ball on a stick type thing, and no pistalls(different site)...so i deducted it was male...Still alive

Took these yesterday...looking good today:

Herb 001

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

a ball on a stick usually says male to me. but it's not gonna hurt anyhting to hold on to it untill you're sure. Good luck with that! Otherwise, they're looking real good!~

H

hailo

To save face, i rumaged through my compost pile to see if i can find at least one of them....

Herb 003

Herb 005

Found one....kinda degraded but it works
Hope this clears things up...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yes sir i agree thats male. i can clearly see the clusters

H

hailo

yes sir i agree thats male. i can clearly see the clusters

yep that ones a boy for sure..glad you pulled it already

Cool, so you get the drift...the other 3 were the same....

Update:

The thing that appeared to be a ball on a stick was actually new growth....
I think i see a pistill through the loupe....couple more days and it will be for sure...

Notes:
Males show very early.... multiple clusters off the bat
Females show late....dont be thrown offguard by the extra growth at the node....

Clones:
Im going to keep track of how long it takes for them to root...

24hrs later:

The guinea pigs
Clone n

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I love clones! Holding out for that girl! I love trying to guess the sex before I can see it with the naked eye...lol I'll spend hours the first week f flowering and a week before looking for pre-flowers...I used to get so scared that I was going to ruin my girls..

H

hailo

I love clones! Holding out for that girl! I love trying to guess the sex before I can see it with the naked eye...lol I'll spend hours the first week f flowering and a week before looking for pre-flowers...I used to get so scared that I was going to ruin my girls..

I love cloning too...its soo much fun; but thats only after i did numerous cuts....at first, not so much....

Update:

here she is!
Finally 001

Bushy...
Finally 002

Ta Daaa! :rastadancing:
Finally 003

btw....who was i kidding, i thought i could hold out...
but as soon as shes big enough im stripping her down and getting this show on the road!!
Too anxious to see whats up!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol finally a female. which plant is that by the way its very tight internodes.

H

hailo

lol finally a female. which plant is that by the way its very tight internodes.

I feel the same way...

In the pics I named it intermediate....its not the AT pheno....

Its got a kush smell...not overpowering like the lvpk pheno...so its a good mix.....

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

sweet!!! Im glad I you got that female. Cant wait to see flower pics.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

LUCKY!!!!! lol I wanna get my hands on some of OG's seeds sooo bad i cant wait lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom