Oh NO!! Ive been abducted!

• Thread starter hailo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

more fire for the collection eh? congrats my dude! the alien kush is lookin good too :)

H

hailo

Thanks for stopping by winta!

Came yesterday:
Alien 22

winta

winta

looks like they gave u too many bro ill send the extras back for u ;) lol

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

lookd delicious. What a nice line up and those babies look really good!

H

hailo

lookd delicious. What a nice line up and those babies look really good!

Thanks JJB!

So I just took a peek at the AK, there is good news and bad news....

Good news - They are starting to show sex
Bad news - The most kushy one has a ball showing :(

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

"Bad news - The most kushy one has a ball showing" sorry to hear bro but they can't all be girls...lol I hope you get all you need though. I always hate it when i see the balls.

H

hailo

"Bad news - The most kushy one has a ball showing" sorry to hear bro but they can't all be girls...lol I hope you get all you need though. I always hate it when i see the balls.

lol I know I know....its just urks me; the last few runs of beans, the pheno ive wanted to be female has been a male...

I really dont care what I get...i dont even know what to look for...im sure its all going to be very crazy....thats why I didnt run a full pack like usual

Thanks for checking in!

Update coming soon....Pure speculation but it will be fun

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice lookin lil ones man! Hope she takes off for ya like a space ship and is super frosty. Cant wait to see these in action. Great job!

H

hailo

Nice lookin lil ones man! Hope she takes off for ya like a space ship and is super frosty. Cant wait to see these in action. Great job!

Thanks Purkle!

Update:
So it doesnt look so good for me; 4/5 look male....:swear

Probably going to let eveything go for another week to make sure, then cull them...

Anyway, here they are. These are my guesses...I may be way off

Alien Tech Pheno: Short internode, long petiole
AK

AK1

AK2

AK3

Alien Tech Dom: Normal internode, long petiole
AKD1

AKD2

AKD3

AKD4

LVPK Pheno: Purple seedling, very kushy smell, very short petiole, normal internode
PK

PK1

PK2

Intermediate: Normal internode, short petiole (no sex, hoping this is female)
Int1

Int2

Int3

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

still looking nice and green. I'm going to harvest my Alien dawg in 3 or 4 days. It's definatly Alien dominant! I'm sure this little girl won't even make it to a cure as I'm short on smoke and I'm sure to smoke her up in the couple of week before the rest of the girls finish! Hope you get atleast one girl. I one out of 3 so it's jsut enough for a taste!

H

hailo

still looking nice and green. I'm going to harvest my Alien dawg in 3 or 4 days. It's definatly Alien dominant! I'm sure this little girl won't even make it to a cure as I'm short on smoke and I'm sure to smoke her up in the couple of week before the rest of the girls finish! Hope you get atleast one girl. I one out of 3 so it's jsut enough for a taste!

Cant wait for the smoke report!

Update:

I hadnt planned on doing my room with one pheno, so Im going to lag the flip a little. The rest of the pack is already underway....

H

hailo

nice hailo! these babies gonna be bushes in no time :)

Thanks winta! Too bad im not into pollen chuking....yet...or else I would have had a field day with all those males....

Update:

This last one still hasnt shown....9-10th node....nada!
Not worried....just throwing out what im observing

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

well, that may be a good sign. My girl took a really long time to show. I saw the balls pretty quick on the other two. Fingers crossed for you anyway!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I dont see any male flowers. Do the pictures you posted show male flowers? I would hold out before you gave these the chop. Because I dont see males in any of your pictures so far and it would suck to waste your seeds. I would just wait until you flip the lights to really be sure, you can wait until you really seen a nut sack without worrying about it releasing pollen.

A

AlienBoyD7

Man this joint is the nuts!!! I have been gettin all my beans like clockwork. Thanks Logic and all the breeders. Top Genetics and No. 1 service.

H

hailo

I dont see any male flowers. Do the pictures you posted show male flowers? I would hold out before you gave these the chop. Because I dont see males in any of your pictures so far and it would suck to waste your seeds. I would just wait until you flip the lights to really be sure, you can wait until you really seen a nut sack without worrying about it releasing pollen.

Appreciate the input LD....your observations are almost accurate....You wont find any pics with sex in them because they were taken before they showed...The last one is the only one that shows pic of sex....

The other 4 showed early and were undeniably male...

"you can wait until you really seen a nut sack without worrying about it releasing pollen"

Yes i know, but i rather not tend to a plant i dont intend to keep....

EDIT: going back, I see what your saying....I didnt put up pics after i said "ill let them go another week". So it seems like I skipped the sex part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom