$OIL BED$ OF WHITE FIR3, COOKIE$, AND $FV OG

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

Lookin fantastic holmes.
I forgot the grow motha fucka grow guy was named fletcher and thought everyone was talkin bout that chevy chase movie just now
Looking forward to seeing em get they grooves on.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Can't wait to see the autumn colors coming up........how far are your lights from your top of canopy if you don't mind me asking?

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Lookin really nice D!
Thanks homie!
yep as always stellar D, even with the early issue's - your garden is what i strive to get mine to look like .... awesome work as always ...
It's never good to have issues early on, and almost always effects yield, but I'm making the most of it. I've had worse runs, that's for sure. lol Thanks for the kind words man.
They all look great D! Killer work.
;)
Genuinely inspiring ......those soil beds are money!:greedy:
Thanks caveman. Beds kick as for sure.
Everything looks great D!
Much appreciated Fish
Lookin fantastic holmes.
I forgot the grow motha fucka grow guy was named fletcher and thought everyone was talkin bout that chevy chase movie just now
Looking forward to seeing em get they grooves on.
Thanks bud. CT muthafuckin' Fletcher! lmao Dude cracks me up man.
God damn, bro! Look at that White fire #3. She's stacked up real nice. Great work so far on this round, D. See ya around the Farm.
Yeah man, that WiFi #3 stacks like a beast. She always does really well for me, even if I have issues. Thanks for poppin' in homie.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Can't wait to see the autumn colors coming up........how far are your lights from your top of canopy if you don't mind me asking?
Soon enough man. The lights are probably about 2' off the canopy, which is a bit close for me, but I don't see any bleaching or funky shit going on thus far. I'll probably take the beds off the blocks after this run. Every inch counts when you've got low ceilings.;)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

For sure and for me a lil distance at the end helps the swell for me at least ....how long til you chop em?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Have you done smoke reports on these beauties ? If so were could I find em? I'm sure they smell intense!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
god damn it, can't believe i haven't check out the thread before. those bitches are beautiful bro! room looks great n mega lush. awesome work bro, yer killin it,

neverbreak
You're just in time for the good part man. :)
Have you done smoke reports on these beauties ? If so were could I find em? I'm sure they smell intense!
Nah I haven't done a single smoke report on here man. The smell is off the charts in that room right now. I'll get some nugs out to a couple folks on here after a good cure for some unbiased reports.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Soon enough man. The lights are probably about 2' off the canopy, which is a bit close for me, but I don't see any bleaching or funky shit going on thus far. I'll probably take the beds off the blocks after this run. Every inch counts when you've got low ceilings.;)
Tell me about it! Going back to single bud growing for awhile in the beds...

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Ya buddy!! there looking good bro, nice come back, dam that wifi is looking good fuck how I love that bitch lol, she is hard to beat, I will always have her in my stable, keep up the great work and stay safe...............GM
Thanks brotha! The WiFi #3 has yet to disappoint me. I've heard a few people say she wants to be more like The White in their rooms but I just haven't seen that. She just turns out like a massive yielding OG for me. Have you had the opportunity to run Jacks WiFi #43. He and a couple others say it straight smashes the #3. I've heard it can throw dud branches though.

The #3 has a permanent place in my stable as well man. ;)

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Beds looks sexy as hell D. Lookin at ur beds and then lookin at mines that i jus took down make me shake my head in disgust. Man i fucked up last round with overgrown beds! Seeing urs, i can tell are gonna put out biggg, espacially with that special cutt! How id love to run the wifi3 and compare her to my wifi cutt. Ive been on the hunt for her for awhile now.
Keep killin it big dogg!

Confu

Top Bottom