$OIL BED$ OF WHITE FIR3, COOKIE$, AND $FV OG

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

If you're after pythium, hit up @Capulator for addl info on his products. I'm thinking that his Root Pack can help here.
I'm already on that received some in the mail the other day.. The teas are going to really rock now..

Pythium

That's terrifying...:nailbiting:

What is this magic you speak of?
It's called Wilt-Guard from Cx hydroponics.., it kills Pythium and can be a potassium supplement...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
LOL I have only dudded my kosher kush with high temps. THe root pack has several species that will help battle and prevent pyth, fusarium wilt, adn other bad fungi trying to wreak havoc on roots.

If you want to use a non organic product fongarid from Australia is the like E20 for pyth.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Oh yeah I just finished 6 plants of the forum cut and only got 2 potatoes. On any other cut I would be getting a minimum of 3. It's good but it ain't good enough to stay for any more grow shows in my gardens. I don't have the patience for it.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Everything is looking nice in here, it looks like you're rockin them beds out, girls are getting mad chunky.. It sux to see you got some duds, this shit is crazy.. I experienced this recently and had to toss one of my fav cuts.. It sucks the life outta the plant and turns it into something completely different, there are many different theories about the cause. From my readings people seem to think its either fungal disease or toxins from broad mites/cyclamen mites the linger in the plants for months even after eradication of mites.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I'm already on that received some in the mail the other day.. The teas are going to really rock now..

It's called Wilt-Guard from Cx hydroponics.., it kills Pythium and can be a potassium supplement...
Thank ya sir. I'll have to try some out and see if it helps.
Hey, D... Liking how you have more workspace with the new layout! Everything's looking good! Thanks for sharing!
Hey Goods! We miss you and your positive energy around here.

Thanks for checking in chica!
LOL I have only dudded my kosher kush with high temps. THe root pack has several species that will help battle and prevent pyth, fusarium wilt, adn other bad fungi trying to wreak havoc on roots.

If you want to use a non organic product fongarid from Australia is the like E20 for pyth.
Thanks for chiming in brotha. Gotta get me some Fongarid!
Oh yeah I just finished 6 plants of the forum cut and only got 2 potatoes. On any other cut I would be getting a minimum of 3. It's good but it ain't good enough to stay for any more grow shows in my gardens. I don't have the patience for it.
The Forum cut is pretty pathetic and it doesn't even fetch as much per unit as OG, soooo...? It smells amazing and is absolutely gorgeous, but those little nugs (dense as they may be) growing along side the #3 which has huge nugs that are just as dense...I can't really see continuing to run it. I will be making some fem x's with the Forum cut next run though to boost yield and add a little more funk to her profile. I'll have to see what the final weight (and smoke) is on that bed before I make any decisions though.
Everything is looking nice in here, it looks like you're rockin them beds out, girls are getting mad chunky.. It sux to see you got some duds, this shit is crazy.. I experienced this recently and had to toss one of my fav cuts.. It sucks the life outta the plant and turns it into something completely different, there are many different theories about the cause. From my readings people seem to think its either fungal disease or toxins from broad mites/cyclamen mites the linger in the plants for months even after eradication of mites.
Thanks UG. I don't have, nor have I ever had any signs at all of BM's (knocking on some wood right now!). Also I have had all the cuts that have duded on me for 2-3 years now so I can rule out any residual BM toxins that the gifting growers could have had in their mothers. My money is on high temps to be honest, with a fungal issue coming in close second.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
My 2 cents isn't much but from my experience I think the dudding in ogs is a temp/ hot spot related issue, but I'm probably wrong.
It's possible, but it can happen when everything is dialed as well, which is what leads some to believe it's a fungal issue.
Just to be clear, dudding is when the plants don't come out like the mother?
Lack of trichs, lack of smell, lack of overall development, lots of pistils. It can happen to whole plants or just a branch here and there on otherwise healthy plants. The buds look like they were deprived of light even if they weren't.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
It's possible, but it can happen when everything is dialed as well, which is what leads some to believe it's a fungal issue.

Lack of trichs, lack of smell, lack of overall development, lots of pistils. It can happen to whole plants or just a branch here and there on otherwise healthy plants. The buds look like they were deprived of light even if they weren't.

Can u just remove the one branch duding and keep the rest of the plant? Or will it dud too? This shit is the grower nightmare. Nice thread Delae632 keep it up.

soserthc1

soserthc1

or just a shitty ass plant but I would lean towards fungal issue over heat spot as i constantly rotate my plants and i got a dud in there now .

hopefully obs covers this in detail in his thread , robert c clark covers it slightly in mj botany

Delae hope you had a good Christmas , look forward to a update

soser

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Can u just remove the one branch duding and keep the rest of the plant? Or will it dud too? This shit is the grower nightmare. Nice thread Delae632 keep it up.
Yeah I'm sure you can but I just leave 'em since it doesn't seem to spread or anything. It's definitely an unnerving thing to see in your garden. Thanks for popping in CM.:)
or just a shitty ass plant but I would lean towards fungal issue over heat spot as i constantly rotate my plants and i got a dud in there now .

hopefully obs covers this in detail in his thread , robert c clark covers it slightly in mj botany

Delae hope you had a good Christmas , look forward to a update

soser
I had a great holiday season man. I hope all is well with you and yours Sos.
Hope all is well, D. Happy New Year to u and ur Fam. I can't wait to see them beds now, bro.
Happy New Year homie! I've been crazy busy and just got back from an epic 7 day climbing trip in the eastern Sierras. I'm sore, sunburnt, dirty as fuck, I have no skin left on my fingers and I'm tired as hell bro...but it was well worth all the pain, cold and suffering.:D Time to check on the room, do some work and get cracking on a great start to a new year.

Sorry I don't have any proper shots before chop folks.:( I was in a huge rush to get tons of shit done before my climbing trip and just took a couple pics as I could. I'll get some dry shots up soon though!:)

Forum at 69 days

IMG 5049

IMG 5053

IMG 5063

IMG 5054

IMG 5059

IMG 5061

WiFi #3 at 69 days.:cigar:

IMG 5067

IMG 5078

IMG 5071

Bishop California

IMG 5091

IMG 5136

IMG 5137

IMG 5138

IMG 5135

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Looks like u had a great time. I was gonna ask if u got lost in the hills or what, D. The flowers looks awesome as well. 2 of my fav strains! Mmm White Fire.... and Cookies. LOL.
Yeah brotha, I didn't get lost in the hills, but I was one with 'em for a week and it was a damn good trip, and MUCH much needed. lol Shoot me a pm so we can get an unbiased smoke report.;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yeah brotha, I didn't get lost in the hills, but I was one with 'em for a week and it was a damn good trip, and MUCH much needed. lol Shoot me a pm so we can get an unbiased smoke report.;)
Good things, bro. Peace of mind is much needed around here for sure. Them fisheye pics look really cool, bro. I will hit ya up.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy new year D ! Nothing is better than start the year with a dank harvest :) Damn I love how this is looking. Hows the smell and taste on the wifi#3? I almost licked my screen lmao

Top Bottom