$OIL BED$ OF WHITE FIR3, COOKIE$, AND $FV OG

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
My layout is just about the same as yours. I try to keep em under 3' for easy maintenace. Only negative about beds is ya cant move em around. But with the results I see, dont see myself croppin anything but beds from here on out!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
My layout is just about the same as yours. I try to keep em under 3' for easy maintenace. Only negative about beds is ya cant move em around. But with the results I see, dont see myself croppin anything but beds from here on out!

I kind of like the committing nature of running beds. I had em on the ground on casters before this run so I could move the beds around for maintenance, but once the trellis is in place you're locked into it, 'til death do you part. I just committed early this time and put 'em up on blocks. lol After chop I'll probably put 'em back on the ground since my ceiling hight is so low and it proved to be a bit of a problem.

I'm sticking with beds for the long haul...I love 'em!

A

A-Roe

Thanks brotha! All is well man. I hope all is well with you and fam as well.

Thanks Gritty! I'm super happy with the new layout. If the plants were any taller than they are now it'd be a bitch to access the back. As of now I can reach over to the ones in the back to leaf and supercrop without smushing the plants I'm reaching over. I think it will be much easier with smaller plants which is how I plan of running it in the future. The one thing I did have trouble with was thinning out the lowers on the back plants...like it ain't happening trouble. lol I could reach 2/3 of the plants and didn't even bother straining my back to get the row along the wall. Again, that's a problem that will be easily solved with smaller plants.

Not so ezcloners are a bitch for sure. I don't know what I was doing wrong man. I changed the water out every 5 days, and I had the pump on a timer (1 min on 4 min off) to keep the water from getting too warm. After every "clone" run I would clean the shit out of the thing then fill it up with water again and add a little bleach and physan20, and let it run for 24 hours. Then I would dump that water, fill it back up and run it for a few minutes to get the bleach/physan water out of the pump and jets, dump that water and then start with fresh water when I was ready to take another round of cuts. If that wasn't enough cleaning I don't want anything to do with the thing. lmao

I'll have to hit BP up about what he does.

Okay bro since I see you keep having problems with your cloner, let it run 24/7 I'm not sure what kind of gel your using , but go get the clonex gel and clonex solution, dip in the gel add the solution to your water at the rate on the bottle and put an air stone or two(I use two) in with a nice size pump on them and I promise you roots in 10 days, make sure to load all holes with clones also for some odd reason this helps too. Forgot make sure it's super clean too, but I see that you keep it pretty clean.
This is not something I heard but something I learned the hard way like youre doing.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Okay bro since I see you keep having problems with your cloner, let it run 24/7 I'm not sure what kind of gel your using , but go get the clonex gel and clonex solution, dip in the gel add the solution to your water at the rate on the bottle and put an air stone or two(I use two) in with a nice size pump on them and I promise you roots in 10 days, make sure to load all holes with clones also for some odd reason this helps too. Forgot make sure it's super clean too, but I see that you keep it pretty clean.
This is not something I heard but something I learned the hard way like youre doing.

I was using aquashield, clonex solution, and roots excel. Running the pump 24/7 makes the water far too hot.

Thanks for the advise man but I'm ditching the not so ezcloner. The amount of upkeep ain't worth the gamble on weather you're going to get roots or total failure. I can't risk the downtime due to failed clones. This POS already cost me thousands due to set backs.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r goin good, bro. Just been trying to get my room back into flower. Got some new strains to fuck with. So it should be a excellent New Year. Is that the White Fire #3 or a dif pheno?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
i always think doing things like this should start off small, keep most of what you have going now, make some room for a small bed/dwc, what ever your thinking about doing, and do it.

it you can make it work and like it better, get better results, then dive right in.

Otherwise like the man said if it aint broken, dont fuck with it.

Very good advice. This is what I did. Was very impressed with the results and switched the whole grow. The best thing about beds imo, is not having to dump massive amounts of coco every run. I just pull the root balls up, add a bit more coco to make up the difference and Im good to go! Way easier! And each run in the beds is better than the last. They beds seem to get better with every new run!

rawman

rawman

Looking good homie. So question for ya... I really like the layout change, now that you are several weeks in how difficult is it access the back of the plants against the wall?

EZ Cloners are a bitch. Only folks ive seen that crush with em consistently have some intense but followable sterilizing routines and routines for cloning process. Myself- im still stuck on the Big Papa rapid rooter method ;)
Try the new botanicare plugs, I've always been a rapid rooter or peat plug too... These rooted my OGs NICE is 12 days and the earliest roots coming in 7

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Nice job bro, there looking alot better then the last time I saw them, glad shit is starting to workout for ya, cant wait to see them in a few more weeks, shits gonna be fiyha!!
Thanks for holding my hand through the problems I was having. lol You, @obsoul33t , @HumboldtDr , and big @waayne were all a huge help in getting my shit back on track. Thanks for helping me pull my head out of my ass and letting me bounce questions off of you guys. If it ain't broke, don't let Delae near it. lmao :oops:
Things r goin good, bro. Just been trying to get my room back into flower. Got some new strains to fuck with. So it should be a excellent New Year. Is that the White Fire #3 or a dif pheno?
Good to hear man. It's krome's #3.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
i always think doing things like this should start off small, keep most of what you have going now, make some room for a small bed/dwc, what ever your thinking about doing, and do it.

it you can make it work and like it better, get better results, then dive right in.

Otherwise like the man said if it aint broken, dont fuck with it.
Great advise man.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That WF #3 is one of my favs, D. The best I smoked came from GrowMaster a few years ago. So fuckin' dank, bro! I can't wait to compare ur smoke to the other batches of #3 I have burned on. I got The WIFI#1 from Ali. She's vegging her way into motherhood.;) Then she will get a chance to shine in the Funk Lab. Stop by and visit anytime, bro.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Late to the party but definitely subbed! Nice setup you got there big D!
Better late than never bro. Thanks for checkin' it out man.
That WF #3 is one of my favs, D. The best I smoked came from GrowMaster a few years ago. So fuckin' dank, bro! I can't wait to compare ur smoke to the other batches of #3 I have burned on. I got The WIFI#1 from Ali. She's vegging her way into motherhood.;) Then she will get a chance to shine in the Funk Lab. Stop by and visit anytime, bro.
It's some mega fire for sure. What I REALLY like about it though is the branch structure and thickness of the stems. She puts out big ass OG nugs with none of the floppy, viney characteristics of all the clone only OG's, she ain't picky, AND her clones root up super quick. I can see why she's held so tight. I'll be running her for a long long time bro. I'll make sure you get a sample at some point man.;)

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Fuck a not so ezcloner! lol Here's some cuts done my way with "the sauce" at 13 days. This was the first time I've checked on 'em so I don't know when they actually spit roots, but you get the gist.

Sledgehammer Bubba
Photo 14

White Fire #3
Photo 15

Photo 17

GSC Forum cut
Photo 16

Just fed 'em some H16 a/b, Heavy Roots and bennies.:artist:

Last edited:
Top Bottom