OK, so what does your username mean?

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

There are some interesting user names on this forum, I'm just curious of the meaning behind them.

Moe is stupid and goes back to high school but Red is what my friends call me, it's my IRL name shortened.

Whatcha got farmer homies?

Not gonna call anyone out, but there are a few I really want to know...

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
There are some interesting user names on this forum, I'm just curious of the meaning behind them.

Moe is stupid and goes back to high school but Red is what my friends call me, it's my IRL name shortened.

My son came over with some weed when I was disabled on hydromorphone & fentynal without papers. I rolled up a tinfoil pipe. he said I needed to make a better pipe....it got me off my ass and I made one then hundreds of pipes when pot was illegal and I started selling them to dispensaries all over the province....They faux legalized pot and the dispensaries went out of business. I'd used Pipecarver on my email so the name stuck..

growsince79

growsince79

My first successful grow was in 79. I grew a 6' tall, 4oz plant using 300w of florescent. We were just starting to hear about indica.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

My name is a nerdy play on words of an ultra-nerdy soil science term. (Yeah, dirt is my life, way beyond a medium for growing reefer.)

An epipedon is essentially the layers of soil that laypeople would call topsoil. There is usually an adjective just before the word epipedon that describes the kind of epipedon, ending in "ic." So… Mystic Epipedon. Though I'm anything but mystic, I would like to cash in on being some sort of guru.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Enzymes are a critical part of plant growth and living soils. When i made my profile i was reading up on Coots work and he talks a bout enzymes a bunch, but now it seems enzymes are more commonly known and you can even buy enzyme juice over the counter now LOL~~~ and i like to take it EZ b

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I killed this big 400+ pound black bear in southern Oregon. When I started cutting him up the stench was so horrible I had to dispose of the meat. I think it was a garbage bear. I am looking at the bear rug hanging above my computer so hence the name: Garbage_bear

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

Mine is just an abbreviation of Phoenix Arizona Craig (phxazcraig). I started using it long ago to sign up for various online things with a name nobody else would be using and which I could remember.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
PK comes from my gaming name P3R$Ia/\/kNiGh7 for the last decade but my online friends call me pk. Once i start reading on plants and growing, i noticed that plants live on (n)(p)(k) so the pk stock to me. unfortunately, you need three letters in user name so i just dropped a 1 lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
When I was coming up with a name I glanced over at the bag of promix sitting beside me. For some reason bag of dirt... ergo, dirtbag came to mind. I'm actually a fairly clean upstanding guy lol.
You know when I first started coming here I was influenced by the names people use and I didn't want to be associated with no admitted dirtbag....I though of all sorts of nasty things a dirtbag would be talking about lol......but your name kept pooping up so I took a chance and your not a dirtbag at all.....lol.......and other than some of that music you listen too you kinda cool.......😎😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom