• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
You know when I first started coming here I was influenced by the names people use and I didn't want to be associated with no admitted dirtbag....I though of all sorts of nasty things a dirtbag would be talking about lol......but your name kept pooping up so I took a chance and your not a dirtbag at all.....lol.......and other than some of that music you listen too you kinda cool.......😎😎
Hahaha I will admit I have picked up on a little attitude from some members who don't know me, but will reply to something I've said as though I was trash lol. And it's not lost on me why.
Meh, I don't regret the name choice though. Can't judge a book by its cover, and if ya do, I probably don't care if I know ya or not anyway lol.

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Inspired by magic the gathering cardgame.
Just a joyful memory of the goblin deck and the art on the cards.

Why? Because they badass

Yes usernames can be misleading.

I guess people would trust TOPGROWER420 over auntPatty

P

Petrochemical

Supporter

Still haven't tried dosi dos

tobh

tobh

Supporter
when i quit smoking cigarettes and switched to vaping, one of the first devices i had was a mechanical mod with a tobh RDA. when signing up here, i didn't want any associations with any other account names i've used across the internet over the decades. not being terribly creative at the time i looked at my little piece of metal and decided tobh i shall be.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

This is my backyard...

IMG 1400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom