• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
What did you make your pipes out of? If wood, what types of wood are acceptable for the creation of a pipe? Would really like to see some pictures if you have any.
I make them out of any hardwoods I can get my hands on. Elm is one that gives off a poisonous fume when smoked so that's out but the harder the better...Some wood just doesn't cut it as far as being nice to smoke from. Zebra wood is one I made a few beautiful pipes from.....taste like zebra shit when smoked out of....Cherry is good..boring colors though....Oak I don't like working with....Walnut is good, some can be soft though and some have allergies to it . The only pic I can find at the moment is my fail wall

001   Copy
Moshmen

Moshmen

I make them out of any hardwoods I can get my hands on. Elm is one that gives off a poisonous fume when smoked so that's out but the harder the better...Some wood just doesn't cut it as far as being nice to smoke from. Zebra wood is one I made a few beautiful pipes from.....taste like zebra shit when smoked out of....Cherry is good..boring colors though....Oak I don't like working with....Walnut is good, some can be soft though and some have allergies to it . The only pic I can find at the moment is my fail wall
Here’s a cute little birdseye maple hash pipe, mr carver made smokes great

95E2A8E0 79FB 4F36 B2BF 6FA24D6B2963
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom