• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GanjaJack

GanjaJack

I got one for you.....

The shiney side of the back of a CD, turn on a Sega Saturn without a game disk in it. Up pops a star field, with a space shuttle that zooms in and out of the screen, bounces all around... While the stars keep moving into the infinity center of the screen.... So then you put on a pair of 3D glasses. reflect the TV screen off the back of the CD.... while tripping my ass off on 4 way blotter LSD..

All I could do was sit there with my mouth open like "Woooooww...."

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Wonderful area.......we're abenaki/wabanaki/mi'kmaqi
Ya know

I'm soo fujen proud of my heritage
Noone in my family has passed before 75yrs of age for the most part......lots of great people and bloodlines in our nation

Habosabin

Habosabin

I remember doing this with the bear hug, but, we weren't smoking weed, there's a way to get the effect without smoking weed but it's been a long time since I was young and dumb.... 1980's sounds about right. LOL!
We usually got stoned and then hyperventalated. Hyperventalate and then taking a hit would be pretty shocking to the system I'd imagine.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

It's uncertain where the name Iroquois actually comes from, but most experts figure it is some variation of French.

The folks themselves call themselves, Haudenosaunee when speaking to each other. Haudenosaunee is an indian word that means "people who build long houses". The Haudenosaunee themselves consist of 6 nations. Though, the American colonials only recognized 5.

They were Onondaga, Oneida, Cayuga, Mohawk, Seneca.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Lmao Iroquois huh?
Did I miss the joke?

I grew up in Western NY. I don't know much about the heritage of that side of the family except matriarchal society that started in the finger lakes after the last ice age receded and made them. They built long houses and lived with extended families. We all learned this as required in grade school growing up in that area. I have a teeny percentage in my blood so I never really looked into it, but maybe I should.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

It's uncertain where the name Iroquois actually comes from, but most experts figure it is some variation of French.

The folks themselves call themselves, Haudenosaunee when speaking to each other. Haudenosaunee is an indian word that means "people who build long houses". The Haudenosaunee themselves consist of 6 nations. Though, the American colonials only recognized 5.

They were Onondaga, Oneida, Cayuga, Mohawk, Seneca.
Growing up in that area as a white man Iroquois is all we called them, the other names were just the lakes they settled and are still named that today. Hotels and bars even held the name. Sounds like a very whitewashed version of history now with my old man vision, I really should look into this further.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Growing up in that area as a white man Iroquois is all we called them, the other names were just the lakes they settled and are still named that today. Hotels and bars even held the name. Sounds like a very whitewashed version of history now with my old man vision, I really should look into this further.

The Mohawk were vicious warriors..... And another little known fact... because most of their history is passed down through oration, it is hard to obtain fact until Europeans showed up and kept their own biased historical records.

Instead of written word, there are symbols to mean the words.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Wait till u see my winooski/onion river hunting points I've found in senesac farm and intervale area flood plain.....made me weep at the workmanship

I live in a spot where they say there is lots of indian points in the creek nearby but, damned if I ever find any... If I could find a bunch of them, I might even consider restoring one to it's original intent. It'd be kind of fun.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Oh my gosh moe
Tell me about it
Having kids jn kids school find out I'm not white like them, "living proof natives fucked buffalo" they'd troll the fuk outa me with.
It is what it is
We're all mutts now eh?
Pre 20's I hated my heritage
Post 35 I'd seen the world peshmergas. Houthis. Sunni. Shia. Managua slums
I adore my heritage
My senses ( honed jn northern NY woods,Adirondack waters, made me a fuken android my friends. I enjoyed sweating. Lol still do
I feel like all my gifts I enjoy in my existence in this particular life are from my native end....
I dlnt make excuses for being empathetic anymore
I realize my "dreams" visions that seem so random while awakening...then come true days,months later.......
Not scared anymore...I fuken embrace it and take the ride.
I wanna leave my path better then I found it.
I enjoy you guys candor .....alot. it's fulfilling to my soul
Have a good day

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Wait till u see my winooski/onion river hunting points I've found in senesac farm and intervale area flood plain.....made me weep at the workmanship
Been in the family my whole life. I inherited this one when I was born the fifth living generation. Oddly enough I was fifth, my Daughter was fifth and my first Grandchild was a fifth living generation, for a total of 15 gens in my living life time. This is still in use today, I grind herbs and burn sage atop of it. One day this will be passed on to the one of my choice.

DA7AFFAC 1668 4E68 A98E 84796DA2E41F
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I could adjust solid lifters on old Harleys in the dark on the side of a highway and do it right. I had told guys you can train a monkey to be a mechanic. So Pushrod Monkey.

Mugwort

Mugwort

My son came over with some weed when I was disabled on hydromorphone & fentynal without papers. I rolled up a tinfoil pipe. he said I needed to make a better pipe....it got me off my ass and I made one then hundreds of pipes when pot was illegal and I started selling them to dispensaries all over the province....They faux legalized pot and the dispensaries went out of business. I'd used Pipecarver on my email so the name stuck..
What did you make your pipes out of? If wood, what types of wood are acceptable for the creation of a pipe? Would really like to see some pictures if you have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom