Old Dog Learning New Tricks: First Time Growing From Seed!

• Thread starter SinCity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I use that mega crop also. It works great. They also will send you a free sample of it
It's really good stuff. I have switched from Canna Terra (very good too) and saved a ton of money (over a yr now). I have a free sample of the newer formula, but still have a 22lb unopened bag (that is enough for a lifetime for me..lol). I use a PK boost, but I hear that with the new stuff, it's not needed. I also supplement it with Herculean Harvest by NOTG (liquid Bone meal), and Sweet Raw (Botincare..unfortunately now Bayer/Monsanto).

SinCity

SinCity

We've been in a dysfunctional relationship. We're doing better now thank you. Kind :cool:

SinCity

SinCity

It's really good stuff. I have switched from Canna Terra (very good too) and saved a ton of money (over a yr now). I have a free sample of the newer formula, but still have a 22lb unopened bag (that is enough for a lifetime for me..lol). I use a PK boost, but I hear that with the new stuff, it's not needed. I also supplement it with Herculean Harvest by NOTG (liquid Bone meal), and Sweet Raw (Botincare..unfortunately now Bayer/Monsanto).

You guys are so awesome for sharing your experience! good bye technaflora (old friends of mine own the company, so i just mean goodbye to the ferts)--hello mega crop

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

We've been in a dysfunctional relationship. We're doing better now thank you. Kind :cool:

you guys are awesome for sharing your experience! goodbye technaflora (old friends of mine, so i mean just goodbye to the ferts), hello megacrop!
Check it out..Megacrop (original formula) and Pineapple Expess2..yeah for Megacrop....PE2 was overrated!
Megacrop

SinCity

SinCity

i'm just launching on the wide ocean of new strains, and so excited about it, but i know there will be a few times i don't love them. always good to hear inputs of other folks on strains :)

SinCity

SinCity

like i said, we're all doing better now. just loving on each other for awhile before i take cuttings and sex.
Thanx, but it looked alot better than it smoked..the whole plant wound up in the hash pile..(I am spoiled to the bone and loving it..LOL). Megacrop seems to enhance the weight and stickiness (I don't weigh, but the colas need support sooner.)

oooooo--i like what i hear!

not about the PA Express of course-- about the megacrop

long live being spoiled by flowers....and long live sharing knowledge!!!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

like i said, we're all doing better now. just loving on each other for awhile before i take cuttings and sex.

oooooo--i like what i hear!

not about the PA Express of course-- about the megacrop

long live being spoiled by flowers....and long live sharing knowledge!!!
There's a pretty long (Megacrop positive thread) on Overgrow..Watch there for the newest info and promo codes. (hope mentioning them is not a no-no..if so i am sure it will get trashed)

Erick31876

Erick31876

I have been using the free sample for over 2 runs. I can only flower 8-12 plants due to my space. I'm almost out of it. I have to order another bag. I also use their place boost. That works good also

SinCity

SinCity

I have been using the free sample for over 2 runs. I can only flower 8-12 plants due to my space. I'm almost out of it. I have to order another bag. I also use their place boost. That works good also

I’m in about the same space for now, as I transition back inside from big outdoor sites. Thanks for the tips!!

SinCity

SinCity

There's a pretty long (Megacrop positive thread) on Overgrow..Watch there for the newest info and promo codes. (hope mentioning them is not a no-no..if so i am sure it will get trashed)
You’re awesome—our apologies for any disrespect! It was meant in the spirit of helping me.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Forgot..I flowered these 3 girls last yr w/ Megacrop original and Ginormous PK boost and the results were very much to my to my liking!:smoking:
10 1 18
9 27 18 1   Copy

10 1 18 1
Top Bottom