Old Lady Oaks 2013

• Thread starter D9mafia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paperchase

Paperchase

D9 are most of ur plants in flower ? Also when do u stp giving veg frt to the ones that haven't start flowing yet but are bout to .

dutch69lover

dutch69lover

Thanks, Dutch!

I have a swamp area that's full of weeds... I've been asked as to why I don't cut this down and keep it clean. As Seamaiden stated, this is where certain insects hang out and are attracted to instead of my flowers. It's also a great haven for frogs, dragonflys and lizards. Which all help to protect the crop.

I have about 25 emitters per pot and use well water. I don't have any companion plants planted, but use nematodes, ladybugs and mantids along with Caps Bennies.

I see where your coming from now......since you have a swamp around like that it makes since.....good point to consider......I too have lady bugs and mantis around and very rarely have any pest problems

greengiant42

greengiant42

Yeah, we are a two people... Good observation! With plants and an operation of this caliber, you can't really do it all on your own. And when I am gone, someone needs to water these ladies! But if you can do it on your own, I would love to see your results, GreenGiant!
Do you by chance mean something like 56 plants in 13 gal dwc under 56 THOUSAND watts with results like this? Cuz I am a one man show lil buddy...

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Probably because no one can stand your attitude. lil buddy...

Shits for real D9. Fire off a giant, thats the ideal. Quality and quantity. Top gear. Somebody call the fire department!

vaporedout

vaporedout

Do you by chance mean something like 56 plants in 13 gal dwc under 56 THOUSAND watts with results like this? Cuz I am a one man show lil buddy...
alright..... put yer dicks back in yer pants.... lets just see some more trees!! this is a kick ass thread and im givin props for this kinda operation with JUST 2 people. just yesterday i was at a friends house and were talkin trunks, i brought up yours, he called B.S. so a lil copy and paste later he sent me this message

holy fuck!!! i thought you were just tellin tall tales. im happy if I can hold up my bic standing up in front of the stem and you can see the sides of the stalk. this mother fucker laid one down and said WHAT NOW!?!?! ive gotta get on that site, whats the address??

so thanks, ive got an 1/8 comin my way this weekend because of that bet :)

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

alright..... put yer dicks back in yer pants.... lets just see some more trees!! this is a kick ass thread and im givin props for this kinda operation with JUST 2 people. just yesterday i was at a friends house and were talkin trunks, i brought up yours, he called B.S. so a lil copy and paste later he sent me this message

so thanks, ive got an 1/8 comin my way this weekend because of that bet :)

haha i said the same shit in my head!

Paperchase

Paperchase

Hi giant this is a outdoor thread nt inside my momma can grow that with no problem grow where u can't control the environment then lets see hw ur trees look .

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Anyways, lets keep this thread on point. better to ignore lame comments. cuz once it starts, thread gets derailed. and D9 is killin it at the moment!!

D - enlighten us a bit with your irrigation. looks pretty simple, but i didnt come across your main supply, but i see all the pvc running under the hay. I see a a black feed line in each container, but how do you saturate 200-300 gal pots (also known as : a fuck load of dirt) thouroughly?
-also, out of curiosity, will you be needing to add support around each tree as she starts gaining weight?

nice grow for sure man, thanks for sharing.
Z

Bannacis

Bannacis

Man love those trees...cant wait to see when they be flowering... Great job guys....

Its not about who and how many...But about the Quality of Bud...

Bannacis

Bannacis

First off nice job on these Trees....I can't say enough...
Second, nice job on the trees... did I mention Jice nob? ooops sorry treetosiss kicking in...lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
10,000 gallons of water everyday!! :eek:
My well is 500ft deep...that would cost me a lot.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
10,000 gallons of water everyday!! :eek:
My well is 500ft deep...that would cost me a lot.
Mine is 800' deep, and I cannot bring myself to do it. I'm judicious with my water use, and that's an Olympic-size swimming pool every day. That's an astonishing amount of water.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Mine is 800' deep, and I cannot bring myself to do it. I'm judicious with my water use, and that's an Olympic-size swimming pool every day. That's an astonishing amount of water.

I estimate I use around a 1000 gallons every day..and My PGE bill shows it :(

what is that like 400 gallons per plant :p thats pretty high number .

That cant be right:confused:
40 gal per day is believable though

caligirl

caligirl

Hi D9, as everyone else has been saying, amazing! I want to know what time of mold/mildew protection if any u use. Also, when growing so huge, is the flowering time later than when roots are restricted by much smaller container size? You are an excellant grower and obviously have a lot of experience/knowledge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom