Old man Completely lost...

• Thread starter Oldman13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman13

Oldman13

I thought I was under the impression I had already introduced myself? So I don't know if I'm even in the right place? Is this where I'm supposed to post every time or only in the beginning when I introduced myself? I don't really understand what you mean by thread? And I don't know why my post/thread always has to have a title? Maybe I am more lost than I think I am? I attempted to enter the photo contest I don't know if I did it right I sent a message to the help center explaining what I did it and hopefully I did it right? But yeah I'm kind of lost on who I'm supposed to be posting or threading? Do I need a needle and thread in order to post? LOL seriously I am lost

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Threads/posts are what you just posted. You can post whatever you want on them, updates, questions, thoughts... For the contest you need to post a picture in a thread and if somebody likes it then they can submit it, you can't submit your own photo.
Hope I helped.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Threads/posts are what you just posted. You can post whatever you want on them, updates, questions, thoughts... For the contest you need to post a picture in a thread and if somebody likes it then they can submit it, you can't submit your own photo.
Hope I helped.
O oh okay then apparently I screwed up I thought I was supposed to post my picture in the picture of the month section so I've probably been disqualified

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
No they don't disqualify people, just post your picture in a grow update or something and hope someone submits it.

Oldman13

Oldman13

O oh okay then apparently I screwed up I thought I was supposed to post my picture in the picture of the month section so I've probably been disqualified
So I think what you're saying is I'm supposed to post it here with a tile
No they don't disqualify people, just post your picture in a grow update or something and hope someone submits it.
When I posted it I accidentally posted the same picture twice it told me at that time it was waiting for review before it could be sent to Public review

Oldman13

Oldman13

So I think what you're saying is I'm supposed to post it here with a tile

When I posted it I accidentally posted the same picture twice it told me at that time it was waiting for review before it could be sent to Public review
But I did that in picture of month section

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
But I did that in picture of month section
They delete all posts in that thread that aren't valid submissions so they probably have some setting where if they delete a post in a thread then they have to review it before it can be posted again.

Oldman13

Oldman13

But thank you for explaining that somebody else has to submit it. I didn't know that and I don't know if I posted it in the right place either I sent a message to The Help Center asking them but I haven't seen a reply as of yet

Oldman13

Oldman13

To tell you the truth I don't even know where I'm at right now am I in your PM or am I in the public post area? Is there even such thing as a PM here on this site or is everything public?

Oldman13

Oldman13

Okay from what I can tell I'm in the public posting area sorry sounding so stupid I'm just not used to these sites

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Okay from what I can tell I'm in the public posting area sorry sounding so stupid I'm just not used to these sites
All good.
This is public, pm is the paper airplane in the top right next to the heart.

TonyAlder

TonyAlder

I thought I was under the impression I had already introduced myself? So I don't know if I'm even in the right place? Is this where I'm supposed to post every time or only in the beginning when I introduced myself? I don't really understand what you mean by thread? And I don't know why my post/thread always has to have a title? Maybe I am more lost than I think I am? I attempted to enter the photo contest I don't know if I did it right I sent a message to the help center explaining what I did it and hopefully I did it right? But yeah I'm kind of lost on who I'm supposed to be posting or threading? Do I need a needle and thread in order to post? LOL seriously I am lost
Smoke more everything will seem more normal

Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL I guess that's one point of view.! Tell me something do you know anything else about the product you're cultivating? Besides just smoking more of it? LOL

Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL I guess that's one point of view.! Tell me something do you know anything else about the product you're cultivating? Besides just smoking more of it? LOL
but please do by all means smoke to your heart's content

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
What are you asking about:
Chemical composition?
Side effects?
Other uses?
It's effect on the brain?

Top Bottom