Old man Completely lost...

• Thread starter Oldman13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman13

Oldman13

Yes yes that's the one
[ maybe I didn't understand the meaning and answered improperly if that is so I'm sorry!. I was just curious if this person knew more about what they cultivate then just smoking it. I didn't mean to insult anyone please tell me I didn't insult anyone cuz I didn't mean to?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
No no I'm just curious what you mean by more.

Oldman13

Oldman13

I do feel the statement is correct though... I certainly feel Things become more normal the more you smokešŸ‘

Oldman13

Oldman13

No no I'm just curious what you mean by more?
No no I'm just curious what you mean by more.
oh okay if I'm reading you correctly you're asking me what I meant? Okay well does anybody here know that the plant they are cultivating is a save-the-world plant? does anybody know that one Viber of hemp it is 60 times stronger then one fiber of cotton and can be woven almost as soft as silk? or does anybody know that you can make I- beams stronger than steel from hemp

Oldman13

Oldman13

oh okay if I'm reading you correctly you're asking me what I meant? Okay well does anybody here know that the plant they are cultivating is a save-the-world plant? does anybody know that one Viber of hemp it is 60 times stronger then one fiber of cotton and can be woven almost as soft as silk? or does anybody know that you can make I- beams stronger than steel from hemp
Typo correction fiber not Viber

Oldman13

Oldman13

Typo correction fiber not Viber
Also do you know that during the attempt to eradicate the plant from this planet they have killed off 50% of the Exotic migrating birds that used to Gorge themselves on hemp seed for the oils and amino acids before the dreaded flight

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
I knew that it could be stronger than steel but not 60 times cotton.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Also do you know that during the attempt to eradicate the plant from this planet they have killed off 50% of the Exotic migrating birds that used to Gorge themselves on hemp seed for the oils and amino acids before the dreaded flight
without the oil from the hemp seed the birds could not make flight

Oldman13

Oldman13

I knew that it could be stronger than steel but not 60 times cotton.
have you ever heard that grandparents used to pass there clothes down to their grandchildren and then them to theirs? it was because they were made out of hemp

Oldman13

Oldman13

have you ever heard that grandparents used to pass there clothes down to their grandchildren and then them to theirs? it was because they were made out of hemp
also did you know that this nation was founded on hemp? And that when we came here to America one third of every Farmer's crop had to be help otherwise they were put in jail if they did not grow hemp, I believe is 1/3 I would have to check it again but I'm pretty sure that's what it was

Oldman13

Oldman13

also did you know that this nation was founded on hemp? And that when we came here to America one third of every Farmer's crop had to be help otherwise they were put in jail if they did not grow hemp, I believe is 1/3 I would have to check it again but I'm pretty sure that's what it was
Typo correction help with supposed to be hemp

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
Was that because it replenished the soil?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
I'm pretty sure that the main advocate for cannabis criminalization was an owner of a newspaper company and he was scared it would ruin his business. Not 100% sure on that though.

Oldman13

Oldman13

also did you know that Dupont chemicals was one of the biggest Advocates against legalizing marijuana
Not only did you pot show up at the end of probation when they were going through the list of re legalization prior to probation everything was legal by the way that anyway Dupont chemical showed up time and time again and made the statement do you really want killer weed from Mexico to be legalized? The people they were talking to did not realize that they were talking about hemp and said of course we do not want killer weed from Mexico to be legalized

Oldman13

Oldman13

I'm pretty sure that the main advocate for cannabis criminalization was an owner of a newspaper company and he was scared it would ruin his business. Not 100% sure on that though.
Well hemp does make high-quality paper if that's what you mean? it just so happens at the same time when they were attempting to Legalize It Dupont chemicals came out with a new acid wash that would make the existing paper whiter and prettier, where did this acid get dumped after they made there pretty paper? Hemp do not need the acid wash it's already high-quality paper!

Oldman13

Oldman13

Well hemp does make high-quality paper if that's what you mean? it just so happens at the same time when they were attempting to Legalize It Dupont chemicals came out with a new acid wash that would make the existing paper whiter and prettier, where did this acid get dumped after they made there pretty paper? Hemp do not need the acid wash it's already high-quality paper!
The owner of this paper may have been scared and may have also came to this meeting the DuPont chemicals was the main Advocate against marijuana everything is made cheaper with chemicals but the environment is destroyed... but do you really think the largest Chemical Company at the time would have cared anything about your environment no they wouldn't! The chemicals that these companies have dumped into our environment or thousand times worse than any fossil fuel

Latest posts

Top Bottom