Old man Completely lost...

• Thread starter Oldman13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman13

Oldman13

The owner of this paper may have been scared and may have also came to this meeting the DuPont chemicals was the main Advocate against marijuana everything is made cheaper with chemicals but the environment is destroyed... but do you really think the largest Chemical Company at the time would have cared anything about your environment no they wouldn't! The chemicals that these companies have dumped into our environment or thousand times worse than any fossil fuel
Typo correction or was supposed to be are

Oldman13

Oldman13

Typo correction or was supposed to be are
So that's what I meant by does anybody here know anything about what they're cultivating besides smoking it? Would you like to know where to get these answers?

Oldman13

Oldman13

So that's what I meant by does anybody here know anything about what they're cultivating besides smoking it? Would you like to know where to get these answers?
Has anybody ever heard of Jack Herer

Oldman13

Oldman13

One of the if not the biggest advocate in getting marijuana legalized
It's a complete shame he did not get a chance to live long enough to see it happen as it is happening slowly but surely they have to get her off of the government watch list before she can truly be legalized, her meaning Mary Jane and it says on my car in my profile picture

Oldman13

Oldman13

It's a complete shame he did not get a chance to live long enough to see it happen as it is happening slowly but surely they have to get her off of the government watch list before she can truly be legalized, her meaning Mary Jane and it says on my car in my profile picture
The name of the car is the Mary Jane I painted it and put the artwork on it for a collective called Timothy Leary medical dispensary

Oldman13

Oldman13

The name of the car is the Mary Jane I painted it and put the artwork on it for a collective called Timothy Leary medical dispensary
Not only is the car in my opinion nice to look at it can also be raced in Forza Motorsport Xbox 360

Oldman13

Oldman13

Is there a time limit on videos this one is a minute and 13 seconds

Oldman13

Oldman13

Was that because it replenished the soil?
No it was because they needed the everything was made out of hemp there was a shortage of hemp they only had what they brought on the ships.. Everything like ropes sales they're clothes anything made out of fabric was made out of hemp they stripped the ships of all they could but still had to live so they made it a law one third of every crop a farmer grew had to be hemp

Oldman13

Oldman13

No it was because they needed the everything was made out of hemp there was a shortage of hemp they only had what they brought on the ships.. Everything like ropes sales they're clothes anything made out of fabric was made out of hemp they stripped the ships of all they could but still had to live so they made it a law one third of every crop a farmer grew had to be hemp
Funny how later down the line if you grew one plant you went to prison hell they were people put in prison for almost a lifetime for possession of Two Joints there are still people in prison because of those joints

Oldman13

Oldman13

Funny how later down the line if you grew one plant you went to prison hell they were people put in prison for almost a lifetime for possession of Two Joints there are still people in prison because of those joints
But I don't think that's how it got the name the joint LOL

Oldman13

Oldman13

But I don't think that's how it got the name the joint LOL
The biggest thing these idiots had going in their favor was children! And they utilized it to the hilt making people think their children were going to go crazy be stupid become mongoloids because they smoked a little bit of pot and labeled as potheads/stupid people/criminals murderers Etc all due to a big lie

Oldman13

Oldman13

I knew that it could be stronger than steel but not 60 times cotton.
The reason the eye beans were stronger than steel is because of flexibility when putting them together with resins made from hemp kind of like super pressed pressboard it gave the I beams a lot of flexibility allowing them to give far more than any hunk of the steel before it bent there for making them far superior

Oldman13

Oldman13

The biggest thing these idiots had going in their favor was children! And they utilized it to the hilt making people think their children were going to go crazy be stupid become mongoloids because they smoked a little bit of pot and labeled as potheads/stupid people/criminals murderers Etc all due to a big lie
Has anybody ever seen a propaganda movie called Reefer Madness that was a very very useful tape to mate people hate marijuana it literally got inside of people's heads... I believe in the film which is black and white with no sound it's very old movie this guy takes one or two hits I think off of a joint his eyes go crazy in his mind he starts seeing things he wants and does kill people supposedly brought on by the effect of Keller weeks Mexico it's been a very very long time so my memories of this movie maybe a little tilted but it is the movie that was put out to make people afraid of this plant! And it worked quite well. If you watch the movie you'll think to yourself how could anybody believe this crap I mean it's so outrageous

Oldman13

Oldman13

Has anybody ever seen a propaganda movie called Reefer Madness that was a very very useful tape to mate people hate marijuana it literally got inside of people's heads... I believe in the film which is black and white with no sound it's very old movie this guy takes one or two hits I think off of a joint his eyes go crazy in his mind he starts seeing things he wants and does kill people supposedly brought on by the effect of Keller weeks Mexico it's been a very very long time so my memories of this movie maybe a little tilted but it is the movie that was put out to make people afraid of this plant! And it worked quite well. If you watch the movie you'll think to yourself how could anybody believe this crap I mean it's so outrageous
Please excuse my typos killer weeks from Mexico is supposed to be killer weed from Mexico plus I think a few other ones I think you can figure out if not just ask me I will correct if I have to... I've been thinking about changing my name to type O

Oldman13

Oldman13

Please excuse my typos killer weeks from Mexico is supposed to be killer weed from Mexico plus I think a few other ones I think you can figure out if not just ask me I will correct if I have to... I've been thinking about changing my name to type O
you're probably tired of hearing me now have a nice day... Enjoy what you can and forget about the rest I can almost guarantee it won't last long

Oldman13

Oldman13

Maybe the videos too long I can't load it
Capture 2020 09 28 09 47 11
Capture 2020 09 28 09 47 11

Top Bottom