old mother search

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
That line was full of frosty motherfuckers werent they kid, fuck I wish there was a way to get those back. Done gone and teased myself now looking at all these.

yeah they were. i just gave my last pack of the dbl purple sfv og to paper streets to make f2's with. he popped them and lost them due to garden issues. i still got a few of these bx1's i can go through i used barneys violator kush 2 males to out cross in the f1. the best cross i think was the dbl sfv males i used to a dairyqueen mother few peeps have grown these out and the results have been pretty good.
couple shots grown out by sixstrings. seems suing the males the plants really seem to take after the sfv og
Sfv 003
Sfv 1
Sfv  aliendawg 022
Sfv  024

K

KrushonKush

Hey BB
Where is the rest of the house of funk? Have you got intouch with Bodhi? I haven't seen Puregreen or bubblefunk over on the island in awhile.
You should try them. I hope you find that lavender, I always wanted to give her a go.
Shouldn't be a problem finding a good replacement for the lemon larry, OG is everywhere now..

Ok, so if this thread isn't cool just delete it and let me know. Don't post much anymore so don't know whats become unliked so to say.
Im trying to find some of my old moms I gave out. In particular, my lemon larry og, lavender, dbl sfv og, 91 chem, and any of my lemon larry crosses. I doubt ill find any, but these were gifted to many many people, so good chance its out there somewhere

fractal

fractal

Markscastle had or maybe does still have tons of elite's early work that he left behind at MC's when he moved back east. Not saying you should blow up MC's inbox about it but he has said that he has crazy awesome stashes of old beans and elite's work I think also. I wouldn't mention it if he didn't say the same thing in his popular ongoing thread.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey BB
Where is the rest of the house of funk? Have you got intouch with Bodhi? I haven't seen Puregreen or bubblefunk over on the island in awhile.
You should try them. I hope you find that lavender, I always wanted to give her a go.
Shouldn't be a problem finding a good replacement for the lemon larry, OG is everywhere now..

Im still in touch with the boys but not very often sadly. Just busy lives in general, im gonna mention it to one of them soon, but bodhi sent me a bunch of seeds not long ago so wouldn't be right of me to ask more. The sad thing is the llog I found was real special, was almost an exact copy of the original mother, fuck what was that, not the sour og, itwas a clone from an old school grower everyone wanted back when I was around a lot, come fellow old fellers, get thinkin with me. Anyway, Iit didn't taste like og really, it was a creamy sour flavour, and I dont think I ever saw another pheno like it, was the one he had in the ad shot for it, same as the pic. As for posting, we all just went back to helping folks locally, him in his usual way and ive been doing a lot of interviews, and the whole public eye thing so ive just been growing and doing the med patients thing

Markscastle had or maybe does still have tons of elite's early work that he left behind at MC's when he moved back east. Not saying you should blow up MC's inbox about it but he has said that he has crazy awesome stashes of old beans and elite's work I think also. I wouldn't mention it if he didn't say the same thing in his popular ongoing thread.

I know he's supposed to have a huge collection, ive known him for years, not well, more just read his poats and the such. For some reason I dont think hes my biggest fan, I can't remember anything happening though, may have him mixed up with someone after all this time. If I cant get my mothers im happy to just find new stuff in general to be honest, its just my specific favs that id fuck around with what I have to do to get them. And I have nothing to give in return now so I font want to be a bum, just hopin to run into someone I gave them to more then anything

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
This is my Elite list.
Ult. SFV Chem
Ultimate Bubba Chem
Twisted Purple OG
Lemon Larry OG
Chemhead.
Fire OG x White x White dom. pehno
Fire OG x White x Fire dom. pheno

I only have 3 Lemon Larry's, hopefully there is a male in there

Nice man! I ran most of those(except the last 2) and most turned out really nice! Elite used to send me testers of everything(most still in the buds:)). was definitely some I wish I still had.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

This is my Elite list.
Ult. SFV Chem
Ultimate Bubba Chem
Twisted Purple OG
Lemon Larry OG
Chemhead.
Fire OG x White x White dom. pehno
Fire OG x White x Fire dom. pheno

I only have 3 Lemon Larry's, hopefully there is a male in there

I ran all the ones on that list except the twisted, and actually got to see that grow at another spot. Anything with the ultimate chem in it has a major chance of herming, and I mean bad fuckin herms too. the lemon larry and he chemhead are great, twisted is too, not as big of a yielder though. And I saw a couple herms in the fire x white x fire, but other than that both of the last too have some nice things in there too.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I ran all the ones on that list except the twisted, and actually got to see that grow at another spot. Anything with the ultimate chem in it has a major chance of herming, and I mean bad fuckin herms too. the lemon larry and he chemhead are great, twisted is too, not as big of a yielder though. And I saw a couple herms in the fire x white x fire, but other than that both of the last too have some nice things in there too.
I ran the TPOG. Oddly enough, I didnt get ANY purple pheno's lol. Was a bit disappointed actually:(

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey buddy i forgot man i made some ssd f1 from my order and i swear i get a straight up ll pheno that was identical to the ll clone only i was running except the ll phenos i get are tighter nugged just like u say frosty as fuck and sweet lemon head taste hit me up sometime if u dont find what ur lookin for bro i know ur gearing down and shit too so hopefully u find what u need soon!

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey Big B.,

It's great to see you back on and posting up pix! Haha...takes me back! :happy: I really hope you have good luck re-sourcing your original mothers! It'd be nice to run back into that OG x Blue satellite you were kind enough to share with me, too! She was straight fire! You got me a bunch of the Elite gear there at one time. I specifically remember the Strawberry Diesel. It was tasty and potent!

Thanks for sharing those pics, bro! Beautiful work! Best, -Max :wacky:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i used elites ulitmate chem 08 and found 2 males and hit up the Chemdog D cut. called it ultimate chem 11. they sold out at another spot and lots of grows in on them all turned out steller alot of purple leaf Chemdog D phenos popping up. they would spit nanners towards the end but none of them opened. Pockets then used females from my uc11's and some males from elites uc08s calling it Chem 19 theres a bunch of grows on them the line is really top notch.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I ran the TPOG. Oddly enough, I didnt get ANY purple pheno's lol. Was a bit disappointed actually:(

If I remember ccorrectly there was some purple in the buds I saw, but no pure purples, like I say I wasnt the grower on that though, so could of been things in there I never saw.

Hey buddy i forgot man i made some ssd f1 from my order and i swear i get a straight up ll pheno that was identical to the ll clone only i was running except the ll phenos i get are tighter nugged just like u say frosty as fuck and sweet lemon head taste hit me up sometime if u dont find what ur lookin for bro i know ur gearing down and shit too so hopefully u find what u need soon!

Sounds damn nice my man, I may take you up on that in the future. Even if it ends up not like the ll, sounds like it would be a treat to run.

Hey Big B.,

It's great to see you back on and posting up pix! Haha...takes me back! :happy: I really hope you have good luck re-sourcing your original mothers! It'd be nice to run back into that OG x Blue satellite you were kind enough to share with me, too! She was straight fire! You got me a bunch of the Elite gear there at one time. I specifically remember the Strawberry Diesel. It was tasty and potent!

Thanks for sharing those pics, bro! Beautiful work! Best, -Max :wacky:

thanks man, those shots have been posted a dozen times at least, id say theres people sick of seeing them at this point. As for the og x blue sat, thats a seed line from spice of life, so you can get those no trouble. I dont understand why so few people run those seeds, some of the best ever put out.

i used elites ulitmate chem 08 and found 2 males and hit up the Chemdog D cut. called it ultimate chem 11. they sold out at another spot and lots of grows in on them all turned out steller alot of purple leaf Chemdog D phenos popping up. they would spit nanners towards the end but none of them opened. Pockets then used females from my uc11's and some males from elites uc08s calling it Chem 19 theres a bunch of grows on them the line is really top notch.

good to hear you had some luck with those, when we did the test all of has lost crops to those ultimates. Oh hold on, did you have the ultimate 91 or the chem 08? Chem 08 was fuckin great, it was the ult 91 that was a living hell. I cant remember if he crossed the 08 with the ult 91 or ult chem 08 is the chem 08, if that makes sense. Chem 08 was one of my favs from him, and i only got 1 run in of that, fuck that shit tasted great.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah we both had the chem 08. i ordered the 91's but he sent the 08s and said they were better if i remeber right. I used manics Chemdog D cut to make the ultimate chem 08's. in the chem 08's they are pretty much all Chemdog D dominate with every once in awhile have an ogish pheno pop up. in the line if anything looks like its gonna go longer then 65ish days just throw it out. the best phenos finish between 55-65 days you could let them go 70 to get them more stoney but they look done by 65.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

yeah we both had the chem 08. i ordered the 91's but he sent the 08s and said they were better if i remeber right. I used manics Chemdog D cut to the ultimate chem 08's. in the chem 08's they are pretty much all Chemdog D dominate with every once in awhile have an ogish pheno pop up. in the line if anything looks like its gonna go longer then 65ish days just throw it out. the best phenos finish between 55-65 days you could let them go 70 to get them more stoney but they look done by 65.
Ah that makes a lot more sense, the ult 91s sucked ass, I know one person found a keeper, but the rest were herms. You got lucky to get the 08s for sure man. One of the better lines he made and he barely did anything with them, actually the 4th pic that ibposted is the 08 I ran.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I ran the Ult91 as a cut from Bigma I think it was. Was good herb...very high caly to leaf ratio and easy as fuck to trim.....went 70-73 days. Never saw any herms on her but she was lanky as fuck.
BB I sure hope you find those moms youre lookin for brother. You really helped a lot of folks back in the day...helpin with issues with their grow...helpin folks who ordered seeds make sure they actually got em .....givin some of us noobs movin in from the outdoors to the indoor world much needed knowledge and something to shoot for one day...maybe. Youre grows and stable were to me, EPIC! You were always respected by me bro, and if I would've been lucky enough to have gotten my hands on any of those elites I would def be payin it forward to ya right now. Good luck bro, anything I have you're more than welcome to. MGG

Latest posts

Top Bottom