old mother search

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ok, so if this thread isn't cool just delete it and let me know. Don't post much anymore so don't know whats become unliked so to say.
Im trying to find some of my old moms I gave out. In particular, my lemon larry og, lavender, dbl sfv og, 91 chem, and any of my lemon larry crosses. I doubt ill find any, but these were gifted to many many people, so good chance its out there somewhere

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I remember when you was at elites site and you found that monster yielder and offered others to run through beans for you and pass back the keepers. Your larry was very nice! Well good luck and I hope you find your lost gems!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks man, too bad I was never able to get more of those out to people, but we all know what happened over there. So far no luck on the moms though sadly, so looks like I'll have to get back on the search with seeds. Not that I won't find things as good, but still, I do miss those little ladies.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea i lost a few really special ones myself i didnt know what i had till they where gone but luckily i made some crosses myself and ill be honest anything he hit with that lemon larry dad was gold man so id get back in those beans u got and find some new moms in the gold mine. Its funny cuz ive been growing with these genetix and only these genetix since i popped the first pack and ive been thru alot of other most of the supposed clone onlys alot of beans too and nothing really comes even remotely close to some of the old elite gear i cant say enuff good man. Peace and good luck!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya I loved my old ll male, she was a dandy. Sadly I gave away all the seeds I had. Ran through the ll X Chemdog #4 and ll X purple lush I made too, came out nice but lost the moms to dew.
and I don't think it's a matter of no one wanting to help, I'd say most have either lost them as well or simply haven't seen this post. Lots of good folk had those cuts, I'm sure if the majority of them would help if they could.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Remember, I haven't been posting for about 2 years or more, lost of time for cuts to be lost. But dawnI want that ll and lav back more than anything. The tricky part Iis getting the right cut of the 2 ll I had, the sour phenomenon with the rounder shaped buds is the gem.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Buddy! Good to see ya around! Hope you get what your lookin for! Sadly I never got any of those genetics, but saw lots of pics and the looked/sounded FIRE! I know I wish I still had a lot of those Elite beans. Especially the Lemon Larry. Man there was some dank in those beans. Stay in touch and if theres anything you need, hit me up.
Manic

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey buddy do u have any idea what his SourDxOgkXSourOgk(jlp) was it didnt have an actual name on the pack and it was a freebi that came with an order but yea i feel u i pulled a mom out of that freebi pack that happened to be the most potent weed ive toked since that real Gas/Fuel back East late 80's early 90's.
Anyway i was told that was the DblSfv is that correct?

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Wish I still had my uc08 moms also, never had anything as delightful and fully rounded as those two. Crossed them to his ssd and It switched up the entire genetic combination, potent but not what I was looking for. 5 years later popped the remaining 3, 2 popped both males, smh. Hit kid twists uc11, rocksters cheese, bcbd purps and a few others but those three x's really shined or for better words, shining!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey Buddy! Good to see ya around! Hope you get what your lookin for! Sadly I never got any of those genetics, but saw lots of pics and the looked/sounded FIRE! I know I wish I still had a lot of those Elite beans. Especially the Lemon Larry. Man there was some dank in those beans. Stay in touch and if theres anything you need, hit me up.
Manic

Hey man, great to hear from ya. Ya sadly i think that was right around the time the mildew took over my life and I just could send things to people anymore. My fucking province is literally the mecca for mildew across the world. I'm clean now at last but I've only got about 17 weeks of legal growing and then we are supposed to destroy all crops and even what you have ready as meds, so if i have my allowance of 8 lbs storage, i have to through it all away. Those of you that know me I'm sure realized me way of doing that will be someone unconventional, but we'll leave that as is. And sadly no clone only for my final run, even if i could get them i would have time to get all set up and big enough. I've got some dandy genetics running and a good plan for max harvest, expecting to hit from 10-12 lbs if i don't fuck it. Ya man, lemon larry og and dbl sfv were the nest, and chem 08, not many got those, fuck that was beautiful, not the true 91 cut there, but sick herb anyway. In dew time when things mellow in my part of the woods, we'll see what things may occur.

Hey buddy do u have any idea what his SourDxOgkXSourOgk(jlp) was it didnt have an actual name on the pack and it was a freebi that came with an order but yea i feel u i pulled a mom out of that freebi pack that happened to be the most potent weed ive toked since that real Gas/Fuel back East late 80's early 90's.
Anyway i was told that was the DblSfv is that correct?

I can't think of the name, he had an array of things that were being tested and not named yet, do you remember the year you go them? It's half of lemon larry og(llog was sourogk x larry og), first part i dont know, so many have been anything. dbl sfv was sfv clone x sour og male x sfv clone. Thats my second favorite of his stuff.

Wish I still had my uc08 moms also, never had anything as delightful and fully rounded as those two. Crossed them to his ssd and It switched up the entire genetic combination, potent but not what I was looking for. 5 years later popped the remaining 3, 2 popped both males, smh. Hit kid twists uc11, rocksters cheese, bcbd purps and a few others but those three x's really shined or for better words, shining!

His stuff was all over the place, always replacing parents part way through a stabilization that just made no sense, i.e. if you didn't get the original lemon larry testers or release seeds, you didnt actually get the real lemon larry that was in the shots, he replaced his male with an f2 cause he liked it more. it was already stabilized, he had his parents for repeat seed stock, but changed it and from then on it was the same as the original, I argued the fuck with him over doing that, but was his way or no way. anywho. yup the 08 was one of his winners, i lost my cut of that one right away, fuckin sucked.I might as well post a couple shots of the girls im talking about. a few for them were the ad shots so you probably have seen them if you were getting his gear anyway, and ive posted them before, but im rarely on or taking shots anymore so.

8422 143379181309 6401222 n
8422 143379186309 8170735 n
8422 143379186309 8170735 n
8422 143380556309 5150151 n
8422 143382056309 2382246 n
8422 143382066309 3560293 n
8422 143382071309 2523814 n
8422 143382081309 4508854 n
8422 143382111309 6091760 n
8422 143382121309 4810673 n
8422 143393386309 456321 n

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ok, so the first 5(don't ask) is bcbd purps, one of the few things they got right, then a lavender, then a chem 08, then 3 of the lemon larry og that i love, 2 dbl sfv og, and a god bud from bcbd, it was just the next pic and i dont think i ever posted it here, so there it is.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Cool thanks for posting your moms buddy i like looking at old pix of his gear alot of it looks similar that male he had really shined thru i get straight up Sweet LemonHead phenos quite a bit in the F1's that look identical to the LL. Also i know KidTwist made a DblSfvBx that i pulled a str8 up LL pheno from as well im pretty sure hes still working that Evolution Seeds.
My order was dureing his last year i ordered the SuperStrawberry D and some Heri's that didnt even pop i wasnt worried tho like i said i had my hands full with the rest!
Im wondering now if its his DblSfv just worked further cuz i had a pack of DblSfv labeled Ogk Sourogk i think shit idk man who knows haha.
Anyway good to see u man do u plan on getting into any old stock soon? That would be cool to see man.
Peace

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey BB, hope the hunt is going well- i know you were very generous cat when you were active on here.

Do you have any pix of the Lemon Larry keepers? I don't see many LL shots and am about to pop some i was gifted from a friend.

Yup, the first full plant shot in those pics, and the next 2 after it are of the lemon larry that i kept around for a long time. I know that one exists, but I can't remember who has it.

Lucky Bastard! I loved my Lemon Larry's. The smell was off the hook! Lemon Head candy all the way!

Wasn't she something, really unique smell the whole way through.

Ya i got a full pack so the plan is definitely to find a good male and make f2's!

Nice, good luck on the hunt man, i still say it was the best strain he ever put out.

Cool thanks for posting your moms buddy i like looking at old pix of his gear alot of it looks similar that male he had really shined thru i get straight up Sweet LemonHead phenos quite a bit in the F1's that look identical to the LL. Also i know KidTwist made a DblSfvBx that i pulled a str8 up LL pheno from as well im pretty sure hes still working that Evolution Seeds.
My order was dureing his last year i ordered the SuperStrawberry D and some Heri's that didnt even pop i wasnt worried tho like i said i had my hands full with the rest!
Im wondering now if its his DblSfv just worked further cuz i had a pack of DblSfv labeled Ogk Sourogk i think shit idk man who knows haha.
Anyway good to see u man do u plan on getting into any old stock soon? That would be cool to see man.
Peace

He may have made something else using the dbl sfv, not sure to be honest about that one. The guy basically hit everything to everything and hoped for the best really. i know the dbl sfv was the lineage that i listed earlier, but I'm sure he made other things with it as well after that. Either way, long as theres no herm issues you should be in for a nice treat.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah found some nice plants in elites beans. but i was always chasing soemthing new and would read how this plant or that plant was so good. i ended up letting alot of plants go i wish i kept. since were getting nostalgic heres a few shots of my dbl sfv og bx1 grown out by green goblin.

Sfv1
Sfv2
Sfv3
Sfv4

Og bx1 1
Og bx1 2
Og bx1 3

Top Bottom