old mother search

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hank12

i ran the bb lavender twice, what an amazing plant..
i never had a mom, the hof guys were in charge of that one...
i did pollinate it with appalachia on one run, there are lavender phenos in the progeny, just with a chemmy undertone. i still think it was one of the best appalachia hybrids, just rare due to very few beans being created, they were given out as freebies to keep the vibe alive. i have males, females, and maybe a pack in the stash. your welcome to them bb.... the cross was named wookie in honor of a big happy spaceship navigator that lives in the great white north..... you may know him... lol

bodhi seeds are you back?
A rare showing for someone who knows about rare plants.
Wonderful!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I didn't know this thread carried on a bit. Thats hilarious, I never knew why bodhi called that wookie til just now, ha!

LOL yeah I've been burning some midnite oil reading thru this baby last nite BB.

You can barely find info on any of his stuff but this thread is like a lil treasure trove of it for me! Got some crosses with his gear in them and some Lemon Larry OG F3s my pal Ralph Wiley made .....those are probably the most worked beans I got in my stash right now too. I have some Sun Sour x UC'91 male, but after reading what's been said they may just be a herm situation waiting to happen! Lately I've seen a few peeps breakin' out their packs of his gear doing some preservation projects. Hoping I can get my hands on some of them!!

Top Bottom