Old School Seeds

• Thread starter chronic68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chronic68

chronic68

I was also of the impression Mr Greengens is gone, but he is alive, and well, and active on Instagram.

I just ordered 2 packs of Landrace Highland Guerrero from the 70s, and is friggin killer looking. 80-100+ days. Swami may have some left, but was a LTD Release of 40-50 packs. There were still a few last night, I bought 2 packs.

Another really nice Sativa Dominant but does have a small amount of Kandahar is
Swami THE ONE x RKS/Uruapan.

Uruapan is Michoacán. This is a hardcore sativa with a HUGE YIELD. 75-100 days. HUGE Spear colas.
The ONE is a Sativa Dom cross of 1971 Kandahar x 1976 dealers choice Highland Blue Thai. This was the best of the best Thai, and from what I understand wasn't sticks, but loose, and much better vs sticks. All the loose Thai I had was Better vs Sticks. And the sticks were good.

These are no BS original landrace IBL, and IBL hybrids.

There was also a few packs of the ONE x 1976 Panama Red Peace Corp

Theres a few packs of Dominion Seed Company Gear at SeedsHereNow.

This thread is about SSSC, Nevil, Old Sensi, Cultivators Choice genes???
Dominion Seed Company has

Dominion Skunk
Original Chemdog 91/SSSC Sk1 x Skelly Hashplant/SSSC Sk1

Granny Skunk
VA Afghani x Skelly Hashplant/SSSC Sk1.

Sis Skunk
Chems Sister x Skelly/SSSC Sk1.

Deadband

Headband x SSSC Basic 5 ( Northern Lights 5 ) x SSSC Sk1

Great Lakes Genetics still has a few packs of

Coastal Seed Company

89 UK Cheese( SSSC Sk1 ) x NL1

UFO
1979 Romulan x NL1. YEP. REAL DEAL from 79 cut Romulan. Almost gone.

Most seem to agree though original Sk18/1 ect has a large amount of Narrow Leaf( Sativa ) in it, it is the combination of the broad leaf ( Afghanica ) that makes it reek.

Also some of the Original Broad Leaf MAZAR gets 15+ feet tall with leaves bigger than your chest, the 4-7ft tall phenos being most desirable.
ima have to check out Mr Greengens on Instagram no idea he was still around thanks for the tip

the rrock

the rrock

I was also of the impression Mr Greengens is gone, but he is alive, and well, and active on Instagram.

I just ordered 2 packs of Landrace Highland Guerrero from the 70s, and is friggin killer looking. 80-100+ days. Swami may have some left, but was a LTD Release of 40-50 packs. There were still a few last night, I bought 2 packs.

Another really nice Sativa Dominant but does have a small amount of Kandahar is
Swami THE ONE x RKS/Uruapan.

Uruapan is Michoacán. This is a hardcore sativa with a HUGE YIELD. 75-100 days. HUGE Spear colas.
The ONE is a Sativa Dom cross of 1971 Kandahar x 1976 dealers choice Highland Blue Thai. This was the best of the best Thai, and from what I understand wasn't sticks, but loose, and much better vs sticks. All the loose Thai I had was Better vs Sticks. And the sticks were good.

These are no BS original landrace IBL, and IBL hybrids.

There was also a few packs of the ONE x 1976 Panama Red Peace Corp

Theres a few packs of Dominion Seed Company Gear at SeedsHereNow.

This thread is about SSSC, Nevil, Old Sensi, Cultivators Choice genes???
Dominion Seed Company has

Dominion Skunk
Original Chemdog 91/SSSC Sk1 x Skelly Hashplant/SSSC Sk1

Granny Skunk
VA Afghani x Skelly Hashplant/SSSC Sk1.

Sis Skunk
Chems Sister x Skelly/SSSC Sk1.

Deadband

Headband x SSSC Basic 5 ( Northern Lights 5 ) x SSSC Sk1

Great Lakes Genetics still has a few packs of

Coastal Seed Company

89 UK Cheese( SSSC Sk1 ) x NL1

UFO
1979 Romulan x NL1. YEP. REAL DEAL from 79 cut Romulan. Almost gone.

Most seem to agree though original Sk18/1 ect has a large amount of Narrow Leaf( Sativa ) in it, it is the combination of the broad leaf ( Afghanica ) that makes it reek.

Also some of the Original Broad Leaf MAZAR gets 15+ feet tall with leaves bigger than your chest, the 4-7ft tall phenos being most desirable.
didnt know any of these strains were still availble,good info

H

hawkman

swami has some stuff !! their are 3 lance strain which going to order - what one's do you think is their best strain considering-- Blue Orca x Vietman Black x the ONe and the one x humbolt RKS and then also the one x Panama along with vietnam black x the one x Panama

Look at Real Seeds Company they have Pure Lebanese Hash Plant (Lebanese) and Pure Hash Afghan - Marzar-i-sharis

Tropical Seeds is another "lance" seed company - a few others that offer lance hybrids are Ace, World of Seeds, Holy Smokes

H

hawkman

Id go with

The One x RKS/Uruapan
Purple Zebra x RKS/Uruapan

70s ( Highland Guerrero ) Acapulco Gold if still available

UW x Cascadian Frost

Velvet Rush
Thanks going to get the onexRKS & Purple ZebraXRKS The ThugPlug offer's/offered RKS for $500.00 - have you heard of , or know if it's even available now ?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Forget that ripoff. $500 is a ripoff.

Keep a firm watch on.

The Nature Farm Genetics.
But he wont have the uncrossed stuff until fall, and when it comes out, you better be on it.
He has the real stuff from which all Sk arose. Real 1969 Uncle Festers/Hells Angels Sk18. IBL.
If process are like normal, they will be $80 a pack. Not friggin $500.

Riot was also selling these S1's for $500 a pack.. and s1 to beat it all. RIPOFF.

As of right now.

Dominion Seed Company has... @ ssedsherenow

Granny Skunk
Sis Skunk
Dominion Skunk

and they also have the real 80s SSSC Sk1 genetics in them.

Also consider this.

All Sk is not road kill. The original stuff only has about 1 in 20 phenos that are RKS. Consider Cheese came from Sk, and is 1 of many phenos located in the genes of the real stuff.
Nature Farm is trying to lock in more consistent RKS, BUT does not want to lose diversity to much.

H

hawkman

Forget that ripoff. $500 is a ripoff.

Keep a firm watch on.

The Nature Farm Genetics.
But he wont have the uncrossed stuff until fall, and when it comes out, you better be on it.
He has the real stuff from which all Sk arose. Real 1969 Uncle Festers/Hells Angels Sk18. IBL.
If process are like normal, they will be $80 a pack. Not friggin $500.

Riot was also selling these S1's for $500 a pack.. and s1 to beat it all. RIPOFF.

As of right now.

Dominion Seed Company has... @ ssedsherenow

Granny Skunk
Sis Skunk
Dominion Skunk

and they also have the real 80s SSSC Sk1 genetics in them.

Also consider this.

All Sk is not road kill. The original stuff only has about 1 in 20 phenos that are RKS. Consider Cheese came from Sk, and is 1 of many phenos located in the genes of the real stuff.
Nature Farm is trying to lock in more consistent RKS, BUT does not want to lose diversity to much.

H

hawkman

Thanks ! great info - yea ; remember something about RKS and Riot seeds, Sounds like I need to get in touch with Nature Farms (can one pre-order) explain SSSC SK1 can't remember. have you tried any of them? Thought that "cheese" had some place with Skunk. Going to keep eye out for Nature Farms. WOW !!! didn't know about the S1's. One has to trust the breeder but S1's ect mess with the true genetic's. How does one get in touch Nature Farms Genetic's - try to pull them up. can't find them

Last edited:
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Thanks ! great info - yea ; remember something about RKS and Riot seeds, Sounds like I need to get in touch with Nature Farms (can one pre-order) explain SSSC SK1 can't remember. have you tried any of them? Thought that "cheese" had some place with Skunk. Going to keep eye out for Nature Farms. WOW !!! didn't know about the S1's. One has to trust the breeder but S1's ect mess with the true genetic's. How does one get in touch Nature Farms Genetic's - try to pull them up. can't find them

SSSC is.

Old 80s Super Sativa Seed Club.

They, among a few others had the REAL Original Sk that was taken ( Stolen from Sacred Seeds ) over to Europe via USA. The complete catalog is listed on another forum.

Nevil, of the SEED BANK, I believe obtained these genes, and expanded on them, then sold out, left Sensi in 1990 ( Bush Sr was after him ) which he also cofounded, and most all the original genetics were mostly ( Im sure not all ) lost to the Europeans by the early 2000s, and many people here in USA still have these old genetics, and are bringing them out. They originated here after all.

http://thenaturefarm.com/

Nope. No Preorders.

Hes also on Instagram for all the best photos, descriptions, answers, and questons. Hes going to have fire this fall. As is Swami Organic Seeds. Hes also on Instagram. Many, Many phots ect.You have to check out Instagram.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/Super_Sativa_Seed_Club/

Also SSSC version of Sk, seemingly has Thai mixed in, vs Original Sk18, has 000 Thai. Could have been Thai, that started on the way, to making it sweeter vs RKS/Funk, but at this time still reeked of skunk.

UK Cheese is nothing but Sk1 that was bred to itself by some regular guys, found the Cheese Pheno, and the rest is history.
Sheese IS Sk1. Just 1 of many phenos. That's something also many get wrong about RKS.

Everyone wants RKS right?? But even in the purest lines RKS is not the most abundant phenotype. I believe the RKS may be 1 in 20, or more, so you have to look. There are many, many phenos that REEK of cat piss, skunk, flowers, pine, onion, burning rubber body odor, and any combination therof.
Its also true they are trying to isolate the RKS so it is more common, but at the same time, don't wat to lose the genetic diversity of the plant, that's been around since the 60s.
If people can muck it up. They will.

Also at seedsherenow Dominion Seed Company has a couple strains left that have the SSSC, and Skelly Hashplnt genetics, if interested. They aint cheap, but its good shit, and very consistent from plant to plant. About every plant is worth keeping, so if pheno hunting, it can be hard.

Nevil made the strain responsible for Skelly.
The took the PNW Hashplant to Europe, bred it to NL1, and then bred an F2 Male ( Skelly Dom ) Back into the clone only mom.
Nevil called thse seeds Hashplant.
He also sold the regular F1 PNW HP x NL1. And had no special designation.
Skelly was found in the seeds of F2 Male, and PNW Mom/Clone Only, and is still alive.

Last edited:
the rrock

the rrock

SSSC is.

Old 80s Super Sativa Seed Club.

They, among a few others had the REAL Original Sk that was taken ( Stolen from Sacred Seeds ) over to Europe via USA. The complete catalog is listed on another forum.

Nevil, of the SEED BANK, I believe obtained these genes, and expanded on them, then sold out, left Sensi in 1990 ( Bush Sr was after him ) which he also cofounded, and most all the original genetics were mostly ( Im sure not all ) lost to the Europeans by the early 2000s, and many people here in USA still have these old genetics, and are bringing them out. They originated here after all.

Nope. No Preorders.

Hes also on Instagram for all the best photos, descriptions, answers, and questons. Hes going to have fire this fall. As is Swami Organic Seeds. Hes also on Instagram. Many, Many phots ect.You have to check out Instagram.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/Super_Sativa_Seed_Club/
Dude you are a fountain of cool information,thanks and keep it up thought all those genetics were unavailable

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Another you can get that is in the orginal SSSC Ctalog are at JAMES BEAN COMPANY.

He has some of the M26/Early Bird.
It comes from Vashon Seed, and Mercantile, if any are left at JBC.

Done in 42-49 days.
End of August- Mid Sept outside.
Very mold resistant. OLD Early Dutch Skunk 1 x IBL Kush, and has been acclimatized to Vashon Island in Wash State for over 30 years.

Hard to beat at $40 a pack.

My buddies plan on breeding this into some Swami really long flowering Sativa Dom strains in the future, and these are about as fast as it gets short of Autos, and I don't want Ruderalis.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

A good friend of mine from cali got some of these directly from master Thai a while back, probably 2 yrs ago or longer. He made more seeds and told me there were a few skunky plants in the line but no roadkill in any of them.

Where is everyone???:D:D:D. No updates??

Ive found some more good shit. :love2::love2::love2:. Real Good, and very rare, and haven't been available to the public long.

But this "IS" the real deal shit, and is well known in Nor Cal, and has been for decades.

The Original Uncle Festers IBL 1969 Sk18...Sk1.... But its out of stock, and wont be available until next year.

The Nature Farm Genetics has it. It IS the RKS. No, Ifs, Ands, or Buts. This is the real hells angles shit from the 60s. From Uncle Fester. The original UF, not the 1 that wrote the books, as I "Mistakenly" thought.

RKS Phenos are 1 in 5. 20%.

Theres also Cheese phenos. Garlic, There are several phenos.

Many of the phenos also have double serrated leaves which is considered indicative of a real afghani, and potent weed. Not all phenos have this trait. All are potent. And REEK.

But this is the real stuff from the 60s IBL, from Uncle Fester, who was a college professor in the early 60s, and turned Hells Angel in the mid late 60s and is not here anymore, but his genetics have been passed on to his Nephew, MASTER THAI, and a few other people.

I don't know the politics of it, but the Nor Cal community is mad at MT for not keeping his word about the strain. I believe MT isn't releasing it in pure form like he said he would, so 1 person that also has the real deal genetics IS releasing it, as he is also getting older, and wants the genetics to get out, and not be hoarded, and people getting ripped off. He, and the Nor Cal community wanted to let MT release it, as he said he would, but he aint, so someone else is.

Check out the double tooth serrations on most of the leaf fingers. They also have some serrations that are double serrated, and some not, on the same leaf finger.

The Nature Farmer also has some crosses with the RKS.

Oriignal IS IBL. But it has several Phenos.

I was lucky and got the last 2 packs

1.69-skunk18-ibl.png

1969 Skunk#18 IBL Open Pollination- Original Skunk#1

2/3 Sativa 1/3 Indica

These are Original Skunk#1 line derived from 1969 stock via Inbred line, passed to Thai after his uncles passing In Eureka, CA. Pre Skunkman Skunk#1. And also go by a few other handles, Such as Uncle Festers Skunk#18 IBL(from the keeper), Professor Beatnik Skunk#18 IBL, Hells Angels Skunk, Cali Skunk, we choose one truer to form being 69′ Skunk#18 IBL which is when these Skunk seeds were said to be derived from.

Number 5 and number 7 female are the RKS leaners from our open pollination run and will be hunted down further, they are included in this open pollination release. Id say the RKS pops up in 20% of the expression. The number 20 male was dead on Match to the 5 female so something to keep in mind very animal musk scented with good acrid chemical touches. Number 5 female was tops in the true bouquet and super musky acrid chemical eye and nose burning skunk musk funk, dead on, and then theres the other great males were present. Extremely pungent onion chemical fuel male Number 20, and the frostiest sativa dominant number 8 had the Cheese musk heavy as well on a totally different build highly on 7 female but more animal musk on the aged cheese funk.

Number 2 is raw white onion chemical and the dankest rich soil humus as rich as any ground coffee but not coffee. Stout hybrid 50/50 look. Has was i call “Onion” tail leaf. Early on she is pure raw white onion chemical. Very acrid and then it evens out by finish into a wonderful bouquet. Heavily double serrated individual. Very quality plant with extremely thick cola formations. A good 10-11 week flower. Yield is high. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is tight.

Number 5 Female Afghani Dominant heavy “stretch” monocola look. Old Musky acrid chemical eye and nose burning skunk musk funk. Elongated Claw reaching leaf, golfball ghani stature and very Acrid. Purple leaf and darker Skunk look. Half Double Serrated type individual. Yield is high. Calyx to leaf ratio was average compared to the other phenos. Node spacing is average.

Number 7 female. Purer mexi sativa expression. “Chemical Spray” dominant. She is pure burning acrid chemical strong as Trinity in her chemical burn and it doesnt let up. Stomach churn, nose and eyes burn. They have true linger and permeating quality and its inside the plants grease, not just the flower scent. Full plant double serrations. A good 12 week plus flower with early Mexi scents heavy. Elmers glue trichome, extreme calyx and very tight dense build. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is average.

Number 9 female is colgate trash juice, damn near rotten scope mouthwash. Stout hybrid 50/50 look. Green Acrid Chemical astringent with a touch of rotten rubber. Not pleasant stomach churn quality. A good 12 week flower. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is average.

Number 10 female is brand new vinyl, clear bouncie ball rubber and pure chemical terpenes. Sativa, Colombian dominant Mexi extreme Calyx stack Pheno. Extreme dense and caked with pure goop. Fully double serrated individual. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is tight for her 12 week flower.

Number 11 Female, and Number 14, are on the cheese path and each is highly acrid chemical on top of that funk.

11 being that yellow auto interior foam insulation, dead on and super tasty, if you like those sweet chemical noses. Also huge football buds. The plant was extreme thin leaf double serrated sativa. Of all the females she was the biggest throw down, least tight nug structure but still absolutely dripping and a huge kief producer. Extreme coloration. By finish she was that same profile auto interior foam, with an added black hash burn finish extremely reminiscent of the 89′ Uk Cheese just more chemical oriented. Calyx to leaf ratio extremely low. Node spacing average.

Number 14 being the truly gamey animal chemical cheese funk. Stout hybrid look and one of the frostiest of the group And thats saying something. Good classic noses to this gal at points where astringent bleaches, to onion chem spray, and finishing on the final profile once dry. A good 12 week plus flower. Calyx to leaf ratio is quite low. Node spacing is average.

These are pre release. Keepers selected from a 4 pack seed run and repopulated. Felt this is something needed doing with the current focus on Skunk1 genetic but also the Fact of the originator of these seeds ripping folks off and not keeping his word to many members in our community for no reason whatsoever, especially when his genetic selection is solid.

He is Master Thai Organic Seed garden and our open pollination recreation was never to harm but rather to preserve the experience for everyone. This is his uncles line, preserved via seed stock and kept mother for us to enjoy and thats what i intend for all, not to rip anyone off like where these originate. Like i always say, we let the genetic speak.

So there is a few underlying circumstances that have lead me to give you the same shot that I have for Magic. The Main is because it is what the genetic and the plant derserves and so do you.

So Please, ENJOY!

The Nature Farmer

NEXT UP.

Super Sativa Seed Club Sk#1 Hybrids, with Skreddy Hash Plant?????????? Maybe add some Chemdog 91???? Chemdog's Sister????:D:D:love2::love2::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Dominion Seeds Company.

Dominion Seed Company - Granny Skunk

Virginia Beach Afghani X (Skelly Hashplant X SSSC Skunk 1) Many think the VA Afghani is from the 90s, and is now Herojuana. Or HOG, which supposedly stands for Herojuana Original Genetics.

Flower Cycle: 56-65 days

13 regular seeds per pack

Morphology- Produces very short tight noded bushes with very strong vertically dominant branching that grow ever so laterally opening of the plants just right. Very heavy thick resinous big colas with chunky buds all the way down the branch. Smells range from Pine tar opium, coffee bean skunk pine, pine eucalyptus/sour apple hash.

How Does It Smoke-Thick hashy smoke that has a very narcotic head and body but enough sativa to make the mind active yet unable to think clearly. Robotripesque type high.

Growing Notes- Grow larger sized bushes, plants only stretch .75:1 to 1:1 , stripping the inner most nodes and lower shaded areas will help you to stack on a lot of weight up top. Some phenos show light sensitivity issues with the lights too bright. I found starting bloom around 500-600 umol m2 and then gradually working up to 800-900 umol m2 worked the best.

Yield- Medium High to Heavy

Pest Resistance-8/10

Mildew Resistance-8/10

Stress Resistance Notes-No hermaphroditic traits noted thru stress testing

Dominion Seed Company - Dominion Skunk

(Skunk VA Chemdog X SSSC Skunk 1) X (Skelly Hashplant X SSSC Skunk 1)

Flower Cycle: 58-66 days

Morphology- Two phenotypes appear structurally. One tighter noded that is more indicative of the hashplant skunk and one that is a bit more stretched out, more like the Chemdog Skunk mother. Both tend to branch more vertically than laterally. Both produce very funky skunky fuel acrid buds with the tighter phenos yielding a bit more.

How Does It Smoke-A bit of a speedball effect at first then mellows into a very stony narcotic feeling. It slows and clouds the mind. Induces giddy smiles and pure bliss then tends to cause the munchies.

Growing Notes-On the tighter noded pheno I extra veg time is recommended to take advantage of the yield capabilities. On the more nodey pheno, start training earlier in veg. Train a main cola with a nice canopy below the main apex about 6-8" by super cropping.

Yield-medium high - heavy

Pest Resistance-8/10

Mildew Resistance-7/10

Stress Resistance Notes- No hermaphroditic traits from over watering and under watering. During the light leak test most phenos did not exhibit herm traits and others held tight until 5 days prior to harvest.

Some light herm traits were seen if heavily overfed.

Dominion Seed Company - Sis Skunk

Chemdog Sister X (Skelly Hashplant X SSSC Skunk 1)

Flower Cycle: 54-65 days

Morphology- Plants grow the same structure as the Chemdog sister mother, but stronger branches in a nice bushy but not too tight shape. The stretch is 1:1 to 1.5:1 ratio in flower. Sis Skunk plants form nice sized colas and nice spear head type flowers down the branches. The smells are rotten skunky garlic body odor like the mom and the occasional sour chem or starburst chem pheno. Mostly the acrid nasty phenotypes show. Very suitable for outdoor and greenhouse growing. Plants proved to be highly resistant to mites,powdery mildew and also to bud rot. Plants in the northern California region finished September 26th to October 7th depending on orientation. Southern Oregon reported October 7th-16th. Bangor Maine reported October 10th.

How Does It Smoke- Stony as can be, cloudy mind and narcotic body. Great for sleep and not accomplishing anything but rest. Munchies on the couch type herb.

Growing Notes-Single Cola or multi head bush, stripping the lower third prior to inducing flower will help the plant to stack colas more. No abnormal feeding requirements where noted in testing indoors. Outdoor feeding requirements change to a much heavier regimen in order to keep up with hungrier plants.

Yield- medium to high

Pest Resistance- 7/10

Mold Resistance- 7/10

Stress Resistance Notes-Passed all stress tests however a trait of the mother would show up in 50% of phenos where it will try to push out some herm flowers at ripening. However the more exceptional phenotypes showed no signs of this trait.

Golden Coast Genetics - BOEL Skunk X Johnny D's Cambodian Thai

Golden Coast Genetics - BOEL Skunk X [Johnny D's (Cambodian Thai)]

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Master Thai basically has been run out of the business on a rail for selling over priced genetics, and taking advantage of people. Not to mention lying to the Nor Cal community about releasing the genetics, so U Mello released them, had them phylos tested, and is both keeping the open pollinated line, and working on an RKS line.

He is very transparent, and open. All I can tell you is Swami, Kagu, Bob Hemphill, and others find him a stand up dude, and he also supplied Coastal with some of the old original clone only cuts from Old 90s Sensi/Nevil/SSSC, Romulan Joe Genetics. Real Deal 1979 Romulam clone. Black Domina, ad others. Nature Farm is stand up stuff, and he shows what he has, and what hes doing.

You can go to Instagram, and see 100% transparent whats gong on. There are RKS, and people on there ave grown it, and found it, and reported on it.

All phenos aren't RKS, and never was. That's why theres Cheese, Onion, Garlic, Floral, and other phenos. RKS is less than 1 in 20. So its possible to get even a couple packs, and not have any RKS in there, and when bred, there wasn't enough genetic diversity, so even less RKS will show up in the line.

The Nature farm just went through over 150 females, and only found 3 that suited him for trying to isolate the RKS pheno. Not including males. There were other plants that reek of skunk, but not the raw, dead animal funk he was looking for. Only 3 out of 150.
The show is going on on Instagram. Miss out at your own loss.

Also the Sk18 has had a Genetic Phylos Test done, and has 000 plants genetically that are related to it, in over 1000s o entries into the computer Phylos Pool. Theyre not playing, and also aren't afraid to put their DNA test for all to see. And the genetics are very rare. Period.

Last edited:
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

You said originally RKS phenos were 1 in 5 now there 1 in 20 or greater ? I saw what they posted on IG and I have the genetics in my fridge so I’m not missing out. Just thought it was funny that none of my friends found anything roadkill at all in the skunk #18

You can go to Instagram, and see 100% transparent whats gong on. There are RKS, and people on there ave grown it, and found it, and reported on it.

All phenos aren't RKS, and never was. That's why theres Cheese, Onion, Garlic, Floral, and other phenos. RKS is less than 1 in 20. So its possible to get even a couple packs, and not have any RKS in there, and when bred, there wasn't enough genetic diversity, so even less RKS will show up in the line.

The Nature farm just went through over 150 females, and only found 3 that suited him for trying to isolate the RKS pheno. Not including males. There were other plants that reek of skunk, but not the raw, dead animal funk he was looking for. Only 3 out of 150.
The show is going on on Instagram. Miss out at your own loss.

Also the Sk18 has had a Genetic Phylos Test done, and has 000 plants genetically that are related to it, in over 1000s o entries into the computer Phylos Pool. Theyre not playing, and also aren't afraid to put their DNA test for all to see. And the genetics are very rare. Period.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I was mistaken. Sorry. Its not my shit, and you cant believe what others say. Some said it was 20%, and were wrong, and when the owner of the strain sets you straight, I listen. Simple as that.

Like I said, hes showing/telling on Instagram how many he went through to find what he feels is what hes looking for, for BREEDING PROJECT
Theres also RKS to be found in Swami The One x RKS/Michoacán/Uruapan IBL.. And Purple Zebra x RKS/Michoacán.. But most is REEKING GAS, caat piss funk. Still reeks, and will defeat any filter. But there are RKS in these, but are 100 days flowering.

Last edited:
H

hawkman

Thanks "James Mabley" familar with seedshereandnow, james bean company. swamie as mentioned you are a wealth of knowledge ; hope you will not mind if I contact you now and then ? PEACE what about The Real Seed Company and Tropical Seeds, real seeds has some interesting "pure" strains; considering them - thought??

H

hawkman

Another you can get that is in the orginal SSSC Ctalog are at JAMES BEAN COMPANY.

He has some of the M26/Early Bird.
It comes from Vashon Seed, and Mercantile, if any are left at JBC.

Done in 42-49 days.
End of August- Mid Sept outside.
Very mold resistant. OLD Early Dutch Skunk 1 x IBL Kush, and has been acclimatized to Vashon Island in Wash State for over 30 years.

Hard to beat at $40 a pack.

My buddies plan on breeding this into some Swami really long flowering Sativa Dom strains in the future, and these are about as fast as it gets short of Autos, and I don't want Ruderalis.
Have you grown the Early Bird strain ? can't believe the flower time - yields ? who needs auto's with this strain. looking at Street Magic OG & Tahoe OG - THOUGHTS?

Last edited:
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I grew EB back in the 80s. I have bought 5 packs from Vashon, but am saving them, and will breed them, if they are what theyre supposed to be, to a really long flowering Sativa. I cant guarantee anything until Ive grown it myself, so this strain is still suspect, as any strains, and I don't care who it comes from. Until I have success with it, its suspect, but at $40 a pack, I couldn't let these get away, and they also don't have a lot of them left. II believe JB told me Vashon were relocating to Colorado,, and most stock is sold out, until they regroup, in Colorado.

What I grew back in the 80s were medium size bushes,, Medium Yield, and very stinky floral, with a hint of Skunk, and cat pee. Very terpene rich, and A Grade as far as the quality was concerned. So when I saw Vashon had these, I had to get the genes back. Feds got all my stuff in 97, that I collected since the 80s for SSSC, and Nevil mainly.

I think The Nature Farmer is 100% Honest about his descriptions of his plants, and has some of the best genetics on the planet, with a bunch more coming this fall. I don't want to let the whole world know ( I just did ) but hes really going to have some outstanding genetics available this fall.

This is, on a lot of it, its sold really, really fast, and if you don't keep up when the drops will be, they will be gone.

I only got 1 pack of his 89 NL5 x Sk18.. Redux.... They were gone so fast, it was unbelievable. I would have bought at least 5. Only reason I got any was a guy on another forum said he dropped some, and I went there, and only 1 pack left.

But ALL of his cuts are the real deal original stuff with no funny business. If he tells you its a certain strain, it is.
Check out

Coming this fall

• the.nature.farm...These are the ladies in for the fun this round and will meet my 2 Skunk Bud sk18 males selected from just under 200 individuals hunted. 5 female Skunk Bud selections will be present, these are my top picks from all these hunts compiled into 7 individuals all with that Skunk Bud funk I'm after, some more rank, some more sour skunk, some more live animal skunk musk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom