Old school skunk..does it exist???

• Thread starter Jackson1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

In the Saginaw Michigan area in 1987, there was SKUNK bud.
Soome of you know EXACTLY what i mean.
Is this strain available today.Every skunk i have triwd here in michigan, is not the same.Dont even come close...someone shed some light????
Sure it does skunk was not named skunk because of the odor believer or not the man who invented it was named skunkman and he crossed Columbia Gold Acapulco Gold and Afghani eventually and skunk was born that was your first hybrid and people went crazy until all the land race was gone just about and I got a bunch of land when restraints but I don't know exactly what they are but there's only like three choices and I've been wanting to get them going

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Man I was High AF!!! Im sorry. A friend who quit school was wanting yo debate. Hes also socially awkward as a feral cat. I have an opinion and plenty of control study's that at least 80% of what some may call pot heads aka normal folks IMHO easily fooled wih what amounts to the placebo affect. Ive shown that if flower smells like the funk and has that kush gas chem taste . The quality is not important. They will swear up and down that its fire. But wanting to blaze up again in 15 minutes My demographics also rarely see top shelf craft unless it's mine. Some actually puke, lay down if they had a couple of drinks, others absolutely wrecked. But will complain about these sweeter flavors or swear it's laced!!! Lol. I am just grow the funk until I can make my own. I have unicorn poop, x mac 5 x og runtz called Rakz and a pack of zooks x mac 5. I should be able to create something

Seazofcheese420

Seazofcheese420

120 bucks is pretty much the going rate for any 20 pack of regs. you pays your money, and takes your chances! It’s pretty much all a crapshoot nowadays.
You’re right, it’s a fair price and could be legit. Just when it comes to skunk there sure seems to be allot of scams, hard to source who’s on the level. ✌🏻

Latest posts

Top Bottom