Old Stage Green Cleaner

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RapidDude

Your right SLS is an emulsifier blending oil and water. Alcohol is the desiccant which dries out soft body insects and by observation using 60x scope, may give the initial punch/stopping accction to the critters.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

What is your preventative regime?
Cleanliness is most important, second only to proper quarantine of anything brought into my grow. I try to never leave my space without making sure it's absolutely clean. I diffuse essential plant oils to kill airborne mold/mildew/viruses, and discourage bugs from entering the facility. I treat my plants once a week with OGBioWar Foliar pack. I also hit them one time in Veg with Green Cleaner or Mite and Mildew wash (formerly Quantum Apolcalypse Neem oil) and once right at the flip. I also take great pains to make sure the room environment is always dialed in to the seasonal weather changes, and temperatures do not fluctuate extremely.
The last 2 years this regimen has successfully prevented powdery mildew in my grow, in spite of the fact that it was all over the trees and plants outside my house.
This is just what has worked for me. I'm sure there are folks out there who can do it cheaper. I don't mind spending some money for peace of mind, lol!

DenBloom

DenBloom

Does anybody have any information on weather or not the new green cleaner recipe works as well? My bottle is listed at 39% soybean oil, no corn. Wondering if this makes any difference

C

CALIOGCUTZ21

Hello was reading the forum regarding making your own GC ....did anyone by chance post the recipe?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hello was reading the forum regarding making your own GC ....did anyone by chance post the recipe?
It's posted in this thread take a look. I will warn you the shit is only a bandaid and if your humidity/temps are out of wack it doesn't hardly do shit.i was spraying daily when I had tge pm and it just kept multiplying.

dollardos

dollardos

Does the ISO do any harm to the buds.
I clean my trimmers with 99% alcohol
Mites are kicking my ass right now
I don't use pesticides but. I've been thinking about it Just joking. I'm just frustrated
I've been using a mix of eucalyptus rosemary and. Peppermint oil with a few drops of Castile soap

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
It's posted in this thread take a look. I will warn you the shit is only a bandaid and if your humidity/temps are out of wack it doesn't hardly do shit.i was spraying daily when I had tge pm and it just kept multiplying.

When you had it.....lol. Past tense huh?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Only if you offered me some of that nasty chem laced, powdery mildew herb........
lol I see you support the site that bans you...laughs :cry:
You must be upset cause I told everyone you went from nuke em to organic certified real quick.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Only if you offered me some of that nasty chem laced, powdery mildew herb........
Well which is it?
IMG 1717

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom