On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

once there in 5gallon pots i start feeding at half or quarter strength and increase weekly till at full, whatch your plants they will tell wat they want and like. on my 1st grow i was so nervous and didnt understand, what i was doing or what my plants wanted, years later,much learned thru trial and error. my rule #1 is go for it! the more u try the more u know,#2 keep it simple and fun#3 dnt be afraid to mess up. mistakes are lessons learned.

burn4me

burn4me

Word...i know im bound to have issues its been hectic but an honor and truthfully my stress levels have decreased. Im just an information soaking sponge. I like to hear what may seem minute to others just to get their preferences on subjects. And the amount of info here coupled with friendly growers such as yourself and others blows my mind. Believe me i searched many sites/forums before ever choosing one. Keep it green brother

Power OG

Power OG

Word...i know im bound to have issues its been hectic but an honor and truthfully my stress levels have decreased. Im just an information soaking sponge. I like to hear what may seem minute to others just to get their preferences on subjects. And the amount of info here coupled with friendly growers such as yourself and others blows my mind. Believe me i searched many sites/forums before ever choosing one. Keep it green brother
you do the same bro, if you need me, just pm me and i will get rite back to you. keep it green.
TMB
P-OG

Power OG

Power OG

ok brewing a worm casting and guano tea, have new 6 way mega pump, running 2 air stones. i fed them lastnight Nectar for the gods and they drank all run off by this morning. so tea early in the morning for them.
IMG 20140407 191438
IMG 20140407 191448

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Jesus man you'd think they were autos how FAST they're growing. Im thinking that LED has super powers When in veg bruh. Looking Good and lush brother. TMB
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Jesus man you'd think they were autos how FAST they're growing. Im thinking that LED has super powers When in veg bruh. Looking Good and lush brother. TMB
Respect
hey Brother, yea this new schedule im doing really seems to be kickin ass. i'll be up potting Yeti bx2 into 1gal container tomorrow. gonna get mylar installed tomorrow, thinking of scrogging these out, not sure yet! Novacaine looks like a bush, so scrog would maximize her yield for sure.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

hey Brother, yea this new schedule im doing really seems to be kickin ass. i'll be up potting Yeti bx2 into 1gal container tomorrow. gonna get mylar installed tomorrow, thinking of scrogging these out, not sure yet! Novacaine looks like a bush, so scrog would maximize her yield for sure.

Yeah your a scrog, master so I'd say go for it. Everything is looking great bro. TMB
Respect

growchick421

growchick421

That is a nice little set up. I like your SCROG net. Is that a nylon twine you used??
Beautiful little patch :happy:

Power OG

Power OG

That is a nice little set up. I like your SCROG net. Is that a nylon twine you used??
Beautiful little patch :happy:
yes its nylon string, on 1/2 pvc pipe real easy to make 4-tees, 4-90's and pipe. to make the net i run the long runs 1st, then on the shorter run i weave over and under, creating a net. Thankyou growchick421
Respect
TMB

growchick421

growchick421

Awesome! Not sure what size pic, but we r similar, we use gardening twist tie. Same method. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom