On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
POG are u alternating between 2 dif lights? or just for pic's? sounds like your recipe is killing it..! Nice crosses..

Power OG

Power OG

just for pics, i cut the led so its not all pinkish. i run a 400w led and 200w of cfl. Thank you very much for the kind words ive seen you in action and you are 1 hell of a grower yourself!
Respect
TMB

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
just for pics, i cut the led so its not all pinkish. i run a 400w led and 200w of cfl. Thank you very much for the kind words ive seen you in action and you are 1 hell of a grower yourself!
Respect
TMB

Thank you ...have to go back thru your thread to totally understand your nute regime and perhaps understand....totaled my car and a not working on all cylinders... M

Power OG

Power OG

Thank you ...have to go back thru your thread to totally understand your nute regime and perhaps understand....totaled my car and a not working on all cylinders... M
That sucks,i hope you are ok Medusa. i alternate 1st feed - guano & casting tea, 2ND feed- Dirty veg + bloom- +life, 3RD feed-- Nectar for the gods advanced line up.
so this morning the got there tea, thurs night they will get dirty v+b and on sunday they will get Nectar for the gods. hope that helped & hope you are ok?
Respect
TMB

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
That sucks,i hope you are ok Medusa. i alternate 1st feed - guano & casting tea, 2ND feed- Dirty veg + bloom- +life, 3RD feed-- Nectar for the gods advanced line up.
so this morning the got there tea, thurs night they will get dirty v+b and on sunday they will get Nectar for the gods. hope that helped & hope you are ok?
Respect
TMB
't buil

Yep crashed my Jag of 30 yrs ..but thats why alive ..they don't build em like that anymore...not familar when the nutes your using ..will look into it ...keep growing.. M

Power OG

Power OG

there a couple of grow reports here, Hr hydroponic research, Dirty veg+bloom,+life,+size and from oregons only- Nectar for the gods, Dirty is salts and Nectar is 100% organic line, check em out cuz im really impressed w/ both, thats why im feeding the way i am.

Power OG

Power OG

I just so happen to live there Use roots organics for veg. Thanks
i will also say nectar gives a great sample box, its the whole advanced line.i find my girls are alot more aromatic after they get Nectar. Scott the owner is a really good guy & dirty veg + bloom is chris and the customer service also great.
Respect
TMB

growchick421

growchick421

there a couple of grow reports here, Hr hydroponic research, Dirty veg+bloom,+life,+size and from oregons only- Nectar for the gods, Dirty is salts and Nectar is 100% organic line, check em out cuz im really impressed w/ both, thats why im feeding the way i am.
That is interesting. So u use synthetic and organic, just switching between the two every other day or so??

Power OG

Power OG

yes this imy 1st run with using them both, but my theory was foxfarms full line of liquid nutes is organic but there powder is synthetic, so im trying my own combo and loving it. yes they get one in begining of week and 1 at the end, with a guano and worm casting tea in between

growchick421

growchick421

Nice. I have noticed that Fox farm does that. Confuses the shit out of me. I guess my feed (just one style with many nutes to try to cover everything) is a combo of semi-organic and synthetic. It's a base of Botanicare pure blend pro with gh florlicious, foxfarm boosts, and calmag mostly. I'm interested how you find the combo. In the past have you been a synthetic or organic grower mostly??

Power OG

Power OG

when i started i only used organic, i did ok, then last couple of grows i used foxfarm complete line - up and also did well but flavor was ehhh ok. i went with dirty because its a one part full stand alone powder, very impressive grow logs here at farm, with this product. the Nectar is imo the best organic line out. check both them out you will be impressed. i also use ca/mag & molasses.

Power OG

Power OG

Looking good! in the garden.Last pic is Bubba kush, super dank.
IMG 20140415 190011
IMG 20140415 185939
IMG 20140415 185947
IMG 20140413 214526

Power OG

Power OG

Looking Good brother. Any sex confirmed yet? Them shits busting up towards that net.
TMB
Respect
yea nothing yet but the funk is code red, high alert. lol if its a boy im keeping him,but i doubt it, we will see ,cloning at the end of the week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom