On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Same to you and your family P! I'm getting ready to do this side bye side with the yeti #7 an these gee's! How are you liking your bx2 so far!
I think she's gonna be special, so far very impressed. I think next round I will be running 3 different Yeti phenos and CornBread Bubs side by side to see how they compare. I know a joint of CornBread & Yeti bx2 would be ridankulous. Best smelling in the room.
Respect

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I think she's gonna be special, so far very impressed. I think next round I will be running 3 different Yeti phenos and CornBread Bubs side by side to see how they compare. I know a joint of CornBread & Yeti bx2 would be ridankulous. Best smelling in the room.
Respect
That's what's up P I know you will be rocking that gear an help them sell a couple thousand packs once you show your finished products! They picked the right tester for the job for sure!

Power OG

Power OG

Thanks Bro, I have to call you soon, I will have some gifts ready to cut soon for you & a couple close brothers. Cornbread Bubs acts just like Original Bubba in veg but then switch light and Bam that sexy long legged TK come screaming out, man I really like that plant.
Respect
That's what's up P I know you will be rocking that gear an help them sell a couple thousand packs once you show your finished products! They picked the right tester for the job for sure!

Power OG

Power OG

Looking good P OG! Everything looks happy! Nice work!!!!
Dc thank you my Brother. You know I'm sweet whispering, them resinous love tunes.lol
Respect
looking real nice P...love your taste in strains bruv...my kinda rips...cant wait to see what phenos you get...all top shelf dank...Im tuned in for the show...all the best...steel
My friend Steel, good to have you here, I also noticed your taste is always superb. Again thanks for stopping in. The CornBread was just like BubbA in veg but flip and here comes TK, awesome plant. I'm truly excited about this new Yeti bx2 I really hope she measures up well or better than the Yeti #7. So far she definitely looks special and very UD heavy.
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

CornBread Bubs
IMG 20141229 000810
IMG 20141228 203747
IMG 20141228 232944

Power OG

Power OG

So this morning I filled up my game tank and used my reward points for shopping at our local super market. I paid 31cents for 16gallons of gas!Wow so I In return bought breakfast for my local homeless guy. Had to pay it forward.
20141229 064700

Positive Vibes & Respect

Top Bottom