Bro you grow some very impressive Ladies,

And I have grown very fond of the Yeti
I doubt I will ever let mine flower out without taking a
another clone she is as much as a part of the stable as I am
would be nice to find a few more like her . . and her sista Nyvia II
Super Loompa Vibes bro

Power OG

Power OG

Upgrading grow op, to a New Lighthouse 5x5 grow tent, with a New 1000w NexGen digi ballast, new 1000w genesis bulb w/ New SunLux air cooled reflector hood - 26"w x 34"L x 10"H, 4"intake fan, hyper 6 exhaust, carbon filter 6" x 22".
Its all ordered and on its way. Can't wait to have new space, more space etc.
Positive Vibes & Respect

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
those yeti and cornbreads came out stellar... from my experience with making crosses with TK shes pretty recessive in structure. only seen the tk stand out a couple times. yours seems to be that special one for sure.. great work my friend.. best wishes and much respect.

drewski85

drewski85

What kind of smells are the finished flowers putting off (yeti and cornbread) @Power OG ?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Its kinda funny and way Cool to have watched so much happen in a years time......For me, from small closet to a big farm in the mountains then back to a small closet I learned small steps are best for the FlyJ man but I too was looking at a Tent this year for a bit more flower space YOURS is Making me want one even more . . . .
Upgrading grow op, Can't wait to have new space, more space etc.
Positive Vibes & Respect
. . . . Sure would be nice to have a plant taller than 36 inches In the FlyinJStable lol.......
What ever you get put up will rock Im sure Bro.
Super 1K Tent Vibes FlyJ

Power OG

Power OG

@FlyinJStable this is the new set up, all ordered and in route.
1-5x5x7 Lighthouse grow tent
1-SunLux xxxl Reflector hood.
1-1000w NexGen digi ballast
1-1000w genesis bulb
1- 4"can fan
1- 6"hyper 6 inline
1- 6"x22" carbon filter.
Also considering running my 600w MH last half of bloom, for better spectrum and that would bump up t the room to 1600w to finish.
I will use my 400w Mars II led in closet to veg, and cfls and t5's for cloning and propagation.
This one upgrade really just upgraded me 3time bigger and way more efficiency to be expected. Super excited.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Top Bottom