PicsArt 1426730291366
PicsArt 1426729132587
PicsArt 1426729456279
Respect

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, well,well @Power OG So when are you gonna let all of our peeps here following in on the secret of that LA bayou water. LOL. I'm starting to think I get to get back to the swamp so I can use the secret bayou water for lush frosty ladies. My bro power knows what I am talking about. It is water found only at the base of red mangrove trees and it contains a special hormone that will make even bag seed frost up and grow amazing plants. :rolleyes: JK folks but you all knew it anyways. Mad props on some fine looking gals you got there. Lookin good for the finish line. Much love!!!

Power OG

Power OG

Well, well,well @Power OG So when are you gonna let all of our peeps here following in on the secret of that LA bayou water. LOL. I'm starting to think I get to get back to the swamp so I can use the secret bayou water for lush frosty ladies. My bro power knows what I am talking about. It is water found only at the base of red mangrove trees and it contains a special hormone that will make even bag seed frost up and grow amazing plants. :rolleyes: JK folks but you all knew it anyways. Mad props on some fine looking gals you got there. Lookin good for the finish line. Much love!!!
Ahh man, the secrets out now, I'm going to start bottling swamp water and selling it.Lmao man good to see you, that had me laughing

Tnelz

Tnelz

I was just going to say I new that mother f'r was holding out on some secret. Lol. Lucky I read entire posts. Lol. Respect. Amazing grow

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Your welcome,,,hope to someday have ladies that frosty, getting there slowly, with the help of some great farmers. Love watching your grows, among other talented farmers.
Keep it green as always
Icristal
@Icristalstal You are in the right place to learn and master the art. Start with passion for the plant,, build on that and its powers and the love your girls will show you will amaze you.:D Peace

Top Bottom