Power OG

Power OG

It's so on now! Excited.
Up next
Leading off with these two.
Tre OG & Good Medicine.

Power OG

Power OG

It's one of two ways Ive seen them, It's because with 1000w and my led I'm pushing weight requirements of tent, so did the next best thing for now, so far working like a champ. But if it needs to be changed, I can Move it.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Looks Great P man , I guess you have been a very Busy Farmer,
Dont laugh but I was thinking of getting a twin bed and setting it on top of two large dressers, that way I would have enough room to set up a 5x8 tent in my bedroom.
Just dreaming of space for the Ladies.
FlyinJ

H

happy b

Looks Great P man , I guess you have been a very Busy Farmer,
Dont laugh but I was thinking of getting a twin bed and setting it on top of two large dressers, that way I would have enough room to set up a 5x8 tent in my bedroom.
Just dreaming of space for the Ladies.
FlyinJ
HAha!We think along the same lines j . constantly thinking of ways to open up more space for growing so we can pop more of the beans we want to pop!

H

happy b

Hey p og,is that good medicine a bodhi strain?I thought I had read about that on a bodhi thread somewere but not sure . is it a high cbd variety?

Power OG

Power OG

Ok some changes to the tent,running the air cooled hood as intended so, I will getting another 6" fan to exhaust tent, for now I'm running 4" intake with a passive exhaust, with no carbon filter.

1st day of flower
1.Bodhi's,Good Medicine (Harlequin x Appalachia)
20150217 202810

2.TopDawg's,Tre OG (Tahoe OG x TresDawg)
20150217 202759
Up next, in 10-14days from now we will be putting
3.AJ's Sour Diesel
4.Loompa's Yeti OG "Big Easy" cut
5.Bruce Banner 3,
6. OG Raskal's, WhiteMaster
Positive Vibes & Respect

Tnelz

Tnelz

Those ladies r looking great bro. My tres og just busted through the root plug and if ur is any hint of my future lady I'm excited to say the least. Respect brother.

Power OG

Power OG

Those ladies r looking great bro. My tres og just busted through the root plug and if ur is any hint of my future lady I'm excited to say the least. Respect brother.
Thanks bro She's a animal, I mean when she's happy she's a beast, the amount of growth in a week has blown my mind, definitely a winner.
Respect

DismalDude

DismalDude

Everything looking great man!How are you liking that the light hood?I've been looking at that same one because it's wider than mine for a bigger footprint.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey power is that stuff on your soil a barrier for fungus gnats?if so what do you use?
I just happen to be awake so sorry for answering ur question power but yes happy he uses a good inch or so of perlite on top as a physical barrier against fungus gnats. I'll tell u last night I made a quick tea with some molasses caps foliar pack and some microbe lift Mc because I saw some larve in one of my pots. Quite a few actually. About 12 hours later I couldn't find a single one. Oh there was grokashi in the tea as well. Respect brother.

H

happy b

I just happen to be awake so sorry for answering ur question power but yes happy he uses a good inch or so of perlite on top as a physical barrier against fungus gnats. I'll tell u last night I made a quick tea with some molasses caps foliar pack and some microbe lift Mc because I saw some larve in one of my pots. Quite a few actually. About 12 hours later I couldn't find a single one. Oh there was grokashi in the tea as well. Respect brother.
Thanks tnelz . Since I joined youv been the one that's given me the most help . youv always taken the time out to answer my questions and give me good solid advice . really appreciate it buddy . same to you power og . youv always gave me good advice wenever iv asked ,so thanks fellas.

Top Bottom