On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growchick421

growchick421

Nope, Gumbo did not make it.
Hmmmm... a lot of things are being vegged: ... chem down ( a few dif ones), media bud, blue mystic,... I'm going to have to make a new list of what we have again :artist:. We got a bunch of clones gifted to us and some have keeled off when they were transed :sorry:.

The flower room has, I think, Grape ape, Orange Diesel, Phnom Phen...
I think after some clones get cut there will also be a facewerck, and a godfather.

And in our green house we will have Grape Ape, Orange Diesel, Phnom Phen, heavy duty fruity (which did nothing inside:( ).

We also have a bunch of seeds that will be popped sooner or later.
I can let u know what other strains I have later after I check to see what is still happy :cat:
So that was suppose to be Chem dawg and there is only 1.
Golden Goat, Shoreline, White Widow, White Domina, God Bud are also being flowered soon. Clones to still be making it also include Elephant Bud, og kush, and blueberry all are getting sorted through and most will probably get cut out :shifty:. But it happens.

growchick421

growchick421

@growchick421 has a nice line up! what blueberry do you have? and tell me more about this white domina to?

Thank you!
The blueberry is the DJ Short blueberry. I'm told that it's the original blueberry...
Don't know much about the white domina. I think she is a cross of black domination and white widow.
Blueberry is still a small clone, and the dominant is going to get clones cut and put in to flower or outside in the gh.

Power OG

Power OG

boy if u have the original bluebery b4 dj short -lost it or watever happened. id love to get my hands on that cut, oldschool blueberry funk.
Respect
TMB

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah if you have the original DJ short blueberry you have something special with a lot of taste an indica power great find growchick421! !!!

Power OG

Power OG

quick update, 818HeadBand day38.
IMG 20140607 215344
IMG 20140607 221204
IMG 20140607 221354
IMG 20140607 221524
IMG 20140607 222501
IMG 20140607 223133

burn4me

burn4me

the +size i sent gonna do the same for you watch. mega frost and growth. cant wait, you bout to pop some Loompa genetics.
im soooooooooooooooooooo geeeked bro:confused::wacky:
feel like a kid waiting on Christmas.
Loompas gear is legendary bro and im honored to have a chance at his hard work.

Power OG

Power OG

im soooooooooooooooooooo geeeked bro:confused::wacky:
feel like a kid waiting on Christmas.
Loompas gear is legendary bro and im honored to have a chance at his hard work.
i didnt look to see where its at but would imagine mon or tues at the latest.

Top Bottom