On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

4.clones all in coco hempys line up 1. Alion blue dream kush, 2. stardawg, 3. Novacaine,4. Original NYC diesel
IMG 20140610 211300
next 4clones are 5. girl scout cookies forum cut, 6. starfighter, 7. 818HeadBand, 8. my holy grail cut Yeti f3 #7 all cuts legit and females
IMG 20140610 211314

burn4me

burn4me

not a damn thing cant sleep as usual. just fed the lady her first dose of +size.
1tsp V+B 1/4 tsp +size 5 ml cal/mag. only 945 ppm
i thought itd be outrageous. and it put my PH @6.4 ......love that shit. pretty sure i need to be feeding her more because of yellowing in her this early. she can take a gal a day. so im going switch her to a watering everyday and feed every other. if that makes sense to you. see how that goes. she isnt showing any burn on her so she will probably love it.
got a little forrest of genetics going on brother. killers too.

Power OG

Power OG

not a damn thing cant sleep as usual. just fed the lady her first dose of +size.
1tsp V+B 1/4 tsp +size 5 ml cal/mag. only 945 ppm
i thought itd be outrageous. and it put my PH @6.4 ......love that shit. pretty sure i need to be feeding her more because of yellowing in her this early. she can take a gal a day. so im going switch her to a watering everyday and feed every other. if that makes sense to you. see how that goes. she isnt showing any burn on her so she will probably love it.
got a little forrest of genetics going on brother. killers too.
Yea that sounds like a great plan to me bro

burn4me

burn4me

and i now know how to handle her offspring. so next run should be 10x better. just got word my homie (only in person grower friend i have) is leaving. him and his ol lady are movig to Chicago so she can go to school up there. its not like tomorrow but damn thats gonna suck. on the bright side hes talking if he doesnt have house/room to grom in that he will gift his set up to me. while i dont mess with hydro i do like his lights and all that. just sucks to lose a fellow grower since i cant talk to anyone about it except here. good thing i live on here.

Power OG

Power OG

I feel u that always sucks but u have here the den and if u get glide app u can video chat with all of tmb

Power OG

Power OG

I feelvthat bro. But I love farm and den, glidesaway to text video, so I can bring u in my garden live bro, get & give advice live. Its great I promise

growchick421

growchick421

boy if u have the original bluebery b4 dj short -lost it or watever happened. id love to get my hands on that cut, oldschool blueberry funk.
Respect
TMB
Thanks all :). She is still a small baby so it will be a few months before we get to see exactly who she is. Ill keep ya informed if you wish.
My friend really likes the original blueberry, don't know if he has grown it before though. However, headband is one of his favorites! So I'm sure he is wishing for a cutting of your lady. She is looking so beautiful!!!:happy:

Power OG

Power OG

Thanks all :). She is still a small baby so it will be a few months before we get to see exactly who she is. Ill keep ya informed if you wish.
My friend really likes the original blueberry, don't know if he has grown it before though. However, headband is one of his favorites! So I'm sure he is wishing for a cutting of your lady. She is looking so beautiful!!!:happy:
thank you she is frostin up nice. Pm me we can talk cuts.

DC105

DC105

Hey Power! Just found this thread of urs. Good to see u doing ur thang. U got them looking hellafrosty! Nice work!
Respect

Last edited:
Power OG

Power OG

Hey Power! Just found this thread of urs. Good to see u doing ur thang. U got them looking hellafrosty! Nice work!
Respect
hey DC105 glad to to see you found me. welcome bro & thanks for the kind words. stivk around should be a great finish
Respect
TMB

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
thankyou for stopping by! i know you are busy. Keep up all the great work that you are doing! much respect to you mam, you are talent, no doubt!
great vibes
TMB
Wheres that list of yours at? or the buffet your serving?
Lol 1 purple

Top Bottom