On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

I can see it now, In the leaf pattern and the overall shape of her. . . .WoW @Power OG
frost as the fan leaves come out thats bad ass. . . . .

Taking on 6 different plants brubrlublblublbublbublbubl no way not till I can get one good grow with 2 or three at the most.
OG rocker.
+ Vibes
Thank you brother. I was very intimidated to run so many strains out of the 8 I have. I winded up with 6 this round. & hopefully a silver bubster and Yeti bx2 keeper to add to the mom list. Thanks my friend.
Respect

DC105

DC105

Devil wallpaper 10203908

Charizard

Charizard

Yeti's look sick! I wanted to get my hands on those seeds , nice work man they look super happy and look like they're gonna be pretty colorful, love that early frostage. They all look great especially the Original NYC- looks very promising.

Power OG

Power OG

Yeti's look sick! I wanted to get my hands on those seeds , nice work man they look super happy and look like they're gonna be pretty colorful, love that early frostage. They all look great especially the Original NYC- looks very promising.
Thank you bro. Stay tuned should be a great finish.
Positive Vibes & Respect

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Alion (bluedreams snoop lions cut x alien kush)View attachment 436260
FnA, Looking sweet, all are. Healthy is happy...can see the finish line :cool:

Hey bro...fresh restock of Yeti and FooDog on the bay sometime in the next 24.

Top Bottom