On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Sweet, I was gonna ask billboat because he's got a great setup. He does vertical I noticed which would be great for having whatever height you'd want. However with my horizontal you need that convenience to move up and down. I'll have to scope it out tommorow at Home Depot, my idea is 10 4x6 screen sections with pipe on 4 corners of my 10 carts. Then, that section slides onto the poles sticking up from the cart. I slide the section on and can pin it up with the holes. Maybe make em 4 inches seperating the holes (id have like 4-10 holes up the posts), perhaps I will make a DIY for this

Power OG

Power OG

Sweet, I was gonna ask billboat because he's got a great setup. He does vertical I noticed which would be great for having whatever height you'd want. However with my horizontal you need that convenience to move up and down. I'll have to scope it out tommorow at Home Depot, my idea is 10 4x6 screen sections with pipe on 4 corners of my 10 carts. Then, that section slides onto the poles sticking up from the cart. I slide the section on and can pin it up with the holes. Maybe make em 4 inches seperating the holes (id have like 4-10 holes up the posts), perhaps I will make a DIY for this
I'm interested so definitely keep me in the loop. Lol I would love to see how it turns out because it sounds like a great Idea that a lot of people could use.
Respect

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Lol, DC I'm smoking white cookies ATM. I'm so lazy at updating my diary or whatever.

I think my idea was "ok instead of trying to do multiple pics and loading and shit I'm gonna just have one". Here's a shot of the second pheno of sugar cookies (white x GSC)

And I'm having some fucking crazy hard time rooting these true cook clones. Son of a bitch if I can get them to root. Same thing with the from seed tru... I had
To put a couple under more humidity after the other clones were fine. Seems
To me in my dome cube setup they need 7 days heavy moisture then back it off real slow. Wonder how they would perform in aero

DC105

DC105

I hear ya bongo! Those true cookies are a mutha to germ! I got 1 of 3 to. From now on I'm gonna scratch them up then soak for 24 hrs, them germ. I think they just have really tough shells. The 1 I got going is growing nicely tho. I'll keep u in mind when she's ready to be cloned. Those sugar cookies looked delish from ur thread.
OG is gonna have a Badass grow here. I think he upgraded his camera too so we can all drool on our keyboards!

burn4me

burn4me

usstoner

usstoner

Yea man...gonna fill in nicely...i love a scrog grow...and ur killin it.. man..and hey..what a line up...don't get much better...nice work man...

Latest posts

Top Bottom