On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Thought id drop in And be like....wuuuut nice sour d. Ha. The garden is breath taking as always.

So out of curiosity, are you switching from bottle nutes because your trying to do something more organic and healthy? Or are you just getting bored and want to try something new?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Good to see ya Bro,
Man ! ! everything is step step stepping Up bro your Grows are Amazing
Look at how far things have Gone
LF was right about rising to the top bro,
Your Girls are 100% You.
Great work My friend
FlyJ

Power OG

Power OG

PicsArt 10 26 115009
Roughly half the plant,
20151026 233005

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
How are the stems in that sour d? I was given the AJ cut a few months back and it always had really brittle stems, to the point I was convinced it was carrying a pathogen... Are your SD stems flexible or rigid?

Power OG

Power OG

How are the stems in that sour d? I was given the AJ cut a few months back and it always had really brittle stems, to the point I was convinced it was carrying a pathogen... Are your SD stems flexible or rigid?
I'd say there not super rigid but does need support but no I wouldn't say she's real brittle so maybe the cut did have a pathogen.
Positive Vibes

DismalDude

DismalDude

Great thread P-OG.What do you think about
Remo Nutrients?Your results look fantastic! I've been using Blue Planet Nutes for 3 years now and though they work well for me I'm just looking at other nute systems as well.If you've already covered this I apologize.If not,I'd really be interested in your opinion on this line before I spend any $$$. I found a liter kit for about $230 shipped containing these: Kits Includes:
1x Roots, Velokelp, Magnifical, Astroflower, Natures Candy, Grow, Micro, Bloom. Thanks man!

Power OG

Power OG

Great thread P-OG.What do you think about
Remo Nutrients?Your results look fantastic! I've been using Blue Planet Nutes for 3 years now and though they work well for me I'm just looking at other nute systems as well.If you've already covered this I apologize.If not,I'd really be interested in your opinion on this line before I spend any $$$. I found a liter kit for about $230 shipped containing these: Kits Includes:
1x Roots, Velokelp, Magnifical, Astroflower, Natures Candy, Grow, Micro, Bloom. Thanks man!
Very easy line to use, and it produces killer smoke, if i wasn't organic with NectarForTheGods or living coco id use it, really liked remo nutrients, i also liked greenstone nutrients , but if i had to promote a line its NectarForTheGods its organic and priduces killer dense tasty nugs

DismalDude

DismalDude

Very easy line to use, and it produces killer smoke, if i wasn't organic with NectarForTheGods or living coco id use it, really liked remo nutrients, i also liked greenstone nutrients , but if i had to promote a line its NectarForTheGods its organic and priduces killer dense tasty nugs
I hear you man and I am a soil guy all the way.Tnelz said the same about Nectar For The Gods line if using soil/coco so I am going to see about setting up my next run with them.Thanks man,much appreciated. ;)

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

My homie, lol I try and practice a few good pimp slaps a hour to keep them ladies in line.
Respect
Ahaha! I was just floating around your thread trying to track down some cornbread photos to salivate over and i saw this. Couldnt help it. Had to say something. Shit made me laugh. I be like...ha

Top Bottom