One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ProGuyMJ

I'm on my first grow and looking for advice.

I have a 5 x 5 tent with 8 GodFather OG clones, growing exceptionally well. I am impressed at how easily these have spread out with the Low Stress Training and will have no issues filling my ScrOG. I am less than two weeks away from flipping to flower and have a ton of questions.

Can y'all help a brother?

1.) I am using a California Super Soil and curious about the Growth Shots ... do you have any ideas? What kind of nutritional boosts to you use, when in the cycle ... what's your criteria.
2.) How long do these GodFather OGs tend to flower before being ready to harvest?
3.) I am worried about so much weight on these stems, what do you folks do to keep them from breaking? Is it just the layers of screens or do you try and support the stems from underneath?
Anyhow, that's a sampling of my ignorance ... if you can help make me smarter ... much appreciated.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

What size planters are you using?
1. I’m not clear on what you mean about growth shots. Do you mean growth spurts? The stretch? What method are you using other than super soil? Any amendments added? What are you currently feeding?
2. Having never grown that cultivar I cannot give a definitive answer. What I have read on it gives an 8-9 week flower period.
3. Once my flower hits nine inches tall I just add a trellis net over the top of it. This just keeps them from falling over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom