Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

One plant, one scrog Contest.
Rules:
Must be a one plant grow.
Must be on a scrog.
Winner decided by weight.
@Shaded_One @PerfecTrader @Nesta028 @Zombierider (Committee on Rules)
@Aqua Man and @Moe.Red Mods.
Questions for all of you:
Starting Date?
Ending Date?
Anything in General?
Winner wins bragging rights 😊
Thanks guys for the idea! Thanks for calling it “CannaGranny Style”!
Lets Grow Together!

EDIT by Moe.Red

This is the final rules

Contest Rules:
One Plant
Must Be On Scrog
Entry Pic and End Of Grow Pics Required Along With Disclosure of Strain Being Cultivated and Container Size
Scrog Size Must Be Stated.
Journaling of Grow Appreciated
Two Division’s: Indoor and Outdoor: Two Winners
Current Grows In Process Are Eligible
Contest Currently In Progress.
Contest Ends March 1st 2023
Weigh In March 28th 2023 (You May Weigh In At Anytime But Last Weigh In Day is March 28, 2023)
Contest is One Plant, One Scrog, CannaGranny Style
You Win Bragging Rights and may display a Winning Banner! 🙂
Good Luck To All, Let’s Grow!!!

And here is the thread to log your grow and results. Please keep the chatter to a minimum on that thread, we can have the discussions here. That way the otyher thread is easier to see progress and pick a winner! Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Hell yeah!! I've decided to go with the Hawaiian Skunk Haze as my "one plant" to run in the 4x4. Couple more weeks and I'll move the Romulan's to the closet and set up the trellis nets. All I've done for LST so far is gently bend down the branches every time I check in the tent to promote horizontal growth 🧙🏽 I'm running my bar light at about 800w right now

C6FC29E8 EF9E 4C2C A8B7 E664E61C4318
B3241C49 836D 4CFE 86A7 28B526460E72

Zombierider

Zombierider

Rules:
Must be on a scrog.
Starting Date?
Ending Date?
Anything in General?
Lets Grow Together!
Hello all! My one plant one tent scrog grow has already commenced, but its super lemon haze so we have a solid 2.5 month till harvest, some of you could be done with entire grow by then lol. So starting date/end date: how about people have to harvest 3 or 4 months from now to qualify? Also wildcard rule: has to be a strain you havent grown before :p

Zombierider

Zombierider

Here is my entry: super lemon haze from greenhouse seed co. week 1.5 of flower. Gonna be defoliating her in a few days then letting her be until harvest, though I might take a leaf off here and there if its really annoying. Here are 100% coco, gh flora series 6 part nutrients. Watering 12x a day in lil squirts, runoff 2x a day once in morning and once hour before lights out. Running 45-55% humidity, and currently rockin around 73f average cuz im trying to mimic the cooler days of late summer.

37307601 C940 4EED BBA2 35FBEF472DFB
E454BE02 99B3 407E 98B5 56A55E02DF8A
950FC51A 50AA 4CDD 9D48 F31DDAD76369
1F1457B2 71FC 4227 9D96 DA131A8C46B3
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Rules:
Must be on a scrog.
Starting Date?
Ending Date?
Anything in General?
Lets Grow Together!

Well why not Sensei? I've got nothin goin on in the tents meow anyway 😂 so let's get down.

I'm open to all ideas but I think maybe we should give people a couple weeks or maybe all of October to enter. Once Nov 1 comes you've fkin missed the CannaGrannyBus 🤗

I've chosen Dark Phoenix(Trainwreck x Jack Herer) from Greenhouse Seed Co. for the competition.

October 5th, it has begun and good luck. “There was once a dream that was Rome, you could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish."

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Here is my entry: super lemon haze from greenhouse seed co. week 1.5 of flower. Gonna be defoliating her in a few days then letting her be until harvest, though I might take a leaf off here and there if its really annoying. Here are 100% coco, gh flora series 6 part nutrients. Watering 12x a day in lil squirts, runoff 2x a day once in morning and once hour before lights out. Running 45-55% humidity, and currently rockin around 73f average cuz im trying to mimic the cooler days of late summer.
ok so screw that I'm dropping out of the contest 😂 YOU DON"T KNOW WHO YOU MESSIN WITH MANNNNNNNNN! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN jewr gunna be tuff to beat 😖 I do think this a wee bit unfair though 🤣 You are going to harvest like 2+ lbs already and we will all be in mid flower lookin at our tents like wait what 😒 When is your 2 afghan/widow tent going to be done you think?

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
So starting date/end date: how about people have to harvest 3 or 4 months from now to qualify? Also wildcard rule: has to be a strain you havent grown before :p
3 to 4 months might not be enough for folks starting from seed and day 1 (which is yet to be announced) of the contest.

I like the wildcard rule, both seeds I have popped I've never grown yet. That makes it more exciting IMO.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

3 to 4 months might not be enough for folks starting from seed and day 1 (which is yet to be announced) of the contest.

I like the wildcard rule, both seeds I have popped I've never grown yet. That makes it more exciting IMO.
Yeah I agree. I say we either start by October 13th(cause it sounds cool 😂) or if that is too early we do the 28th(my bday) ok no for real we could do by 11/1

Maybe we just make other winning categories than just weight like most uniform canopy or ugliest grow/biggest fail 😂

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Wow really nice stuff there. You win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom