One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Nice shots bro, I clicked on the pool link and forgot to respond to this lmao. I watch a lot of pool so. Let us know how the tournament went!

Anyway fk yeah those flowers looks phat, gotta love the Tool for extra flowering hormones!! Are you posting updates on this grow anywhere? You should be right about ready to harvest right?
yo broo mornin. yeah that pool link was just to one of our 7 matches on way to winning BCA Nationals in 2018. We had won the Silver Division and then in 2021 same team went back and we won the Gold Division šŸ˜Æ we haven't lost one match yet and aren't that good šŸ˜‚

Leaving 2/28 for 5 days to see if we can pull off the impossible and do it again. The odds of winning were "technically" 1/127 the 1st time and 1/114 the 2nd. Some crazy luck and great times. - Check it out HERE

As for Puff I started a thread so that I wouldn't hi-jack this one with my whining šŸ˜‚ -> HERE well there is that and also my Puff looks like a dwarf compared to all the gangsta monsta crops lol

On the way to Vegas in 201 my boy Alex and I listened to Slightly Stoopid pretty much the whole way. Was feelin that mood and just peeped Puff. I have to say she looks nooooowhere close to done. I would not be surprised with 4-7 weeks left. She is "supposed" to foxtail or at least description from breeder makes it seem likely, and I've seen some strange ass super long diaries of this strain like https://growdiaries.com/diaries/122084-grow-journal-by-soosan/week/756219 - Week 25 harvest? Flowered for 7 months?

Gettin some leaf damage I don't like but Oooosah no sweat she will be fine. Crazy that after 7 weeks of flower I am not even close to seeing much pistils turning orange šŸ˜Æ

20230211 073736
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

View attachment 1329715

Took this after defoliation last night. Might need to do a bit more up top.

So if this is week 3 after 12/12 flip itā€™s only week one of flower, yes? First two weeks are stretch and not counted?

Light canā€™t go any higher do to the exhaust fan duct.
lollipop lvl 10 right there. sick work. way to use the whole tent hah. What is the plant in the bottom right that is in there. Looks like butter lettuce

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

lollipop lvl 10 right there. sick work. way to use the whole tent hah. What is the plant in the bottom right that is in there. Looks like butter lettuce
Mornin Bubs!
I will tell you like you tell me when Iā€™m prepping for a shooting competitionā€¦ You got this! Iā€™ll be sending good juju vibes your way!
Guess what I got yesterday? Chicago goodies! They actually sent an extra! Thanks so much for that, absolutely made my week!
Its a sunny day in the Ozarks looking for a high of fifty today, yippeeeeeeeeee spring is on the way!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Niice man! Looking healthy and ready to explode with bud growth, which by now Im sure she is! It sucks when you run out of headroom, what week of flower are you? Might not be too late for a lil supercropping if your getting any light bleaching/stress. I dont see any though so you should be good to go.
Mornin Zomb!
Whatzzzzzzz uppppp? How goes the flowers? Doing well here, the sun is finally shining for the first time in two weeks and itā€™s going to be a balmy fifTy degrees here today, time to bring up the pool lol. Well soon anyway. The ideas of a dreamer huh? šŸ˜‚

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Thanks! At 6ā€™6ā€ most is done on my back. šŸ˜

Good eye! Wifey got it on sale at Loblaws. I saw the roots and planted it. That was September. We take about 30 leaves or more a month for sandwiches.

I found it helped keep humidity way up when the pot plant was small. Now itā€™s just a companion plant. šŸ˜

Zombierider

Zombierider

Mornin Zomb!
Whatzzzzzzz uppppp? How goes the flowers? Doing well here, the sun is finally shining for the first time in two weeks and itā€™s going to be a balmy fifTy degrees here today, time to bring up the pool lol. Well soon anyway. The ideas of a dreamer huh? šŸ˜‚
Morning Granny! About to go ride and enjoy this fricken gorgeous day. Summer is rrrrright around the corner so no more layers of neoprene to keep my fingers toasty on my rides lol. And yes pools and rivers and keeping beers cold in said rivers while smoking big ass joints, summer where you at?! Lol

The flowers are doing great! I am super excited cuz they are smelling stronger than my past grows, im thinking its cuz im using waay less ppm and lots less nitrogen. Cant wait to try out the soil grow next run! I ended up planting all my tomatoes on the 3rd as per the lunar calendar and they sprouted quick!

The banana krumble is legit the smelliest girl ive grown, i smell her in the mornings (lmfao) and almost expect the smell to be gone like it was a dream.

74F79912 6400 4D36 B6C0 2A8CC50EE273
Zombierider

Zombierider

Sheā€™s finishing week 3 of 12/12 Monday.

Week 1 of flower if you donā€™t count the stretch. Week 3 if you do. šŸ˜
I have started counting the stretch as a 1 week transition period as per cocoforcannabis's feed schedule. Makes sense to transition them into flowering instead of abruptly changing their nutrient ratio's all the sudden.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I have started counting the stretch as a 1 week transition period as per cocoforcannabis's feed schedule. Makes sense to transition them into flowering instead of abruptly changing their nutrient ratio's all the sudden.
I pump my girls up on tea at week 4/5 and again within the first week that they go to flower. All of my nutes transitions down as we move into the flowering. I have found that heavy N past that three week period causes a big leaf grow. Not what ya want to happen.
That Nanner strain is looking lovely! You are sooooo close. I canā€™t wait til you smoke it, so we can see if the taste matches the smell.
I popped four more strains on the second. Durban Ice, Future One, Blackberry Moonrocks and some GG 4. These will be ready to just slide in as soon as the current grow completes.

Zombierider

Zombierider

I pump my girls up on tea at week 4/5 and again within the first week that they go to flower. All of my nutes transitions down as we move into the flowering. I have found that heavy N past that three week period causes a big leaf grow. Not what ya want to happen.
That Nanner strain is looking lovely! You are sooooo close. I canā€™t wait til you smoke it, so we can see if the taste matches the smell.
I popped four more strains on the second. Durban Ice, Future One, Blackberry Moonrocks and some GG 4. These will be ready to just slide in as soon as the current grow completes.
Already got the Xtreme tea ready for this! Cant wait to see different expressions with soil vs coco.
And yes she is looking close! How long do you think she has till chop? Cuz by my initial plans I have her flowering for 3 more weeks....but my gut is telling me she will be done in no more than 2 weeks. Thoughts?

And oooooh man Durban Ice? Is that also from Anesia? I love anything with the Durbz so I hope u find a keeper!! All the strains sound fire and ur gonna grow em to their best.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I have started counting the stretch as a 1 week transition period
Thatā€™s why I put both answers. šŸ˜€
More than one right answer.

I count the days I grow after pre-veg and note the stages. ( 20230211-Flower_Grow05_D71)

Makes sense to transition them into flowering instead of abruptly changing their nutrient ratio's all the sudden.
I usually bump the light a few days earlier than I change to 12/12.

I also cut my veg nutes in half and add half bloom nutes for a while.

WFM at the moment but Iā€™m seeking a better way to use what I have and then when these two runs are over itā€™s time to look at what others here have done and apply it to my needs.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Already got the Xtreme tea ready for this! Cant wait to see different expressions with soil vs coco.
And yes she is looking close! How long do you think she has till chop? Cuz by my initial plans I have her flowering for 3 more weeks....but my gut is telling me she will be done in no more than 2 weeks. Thoughts?

And oooooh man Durban Ice? Is that also from Anesia? I love anything with the Durbz so I hope u find a keeper!! All the strains sound fire and ur gonna grow em to their best.
Iā€™m excited for you! Will be interesting to compare terps, weight, take at the end.
She looks close according to the pistils, have you scoped out her trichs yet? Thats always my go to, as I have seen so many do different things. When I grew some landrace gold, her pistils were dark through the entire process.
The Durban Ice is a cross between a landrace African Durban that I have had for years, and White Ice. A friend of mine sent a cut of the Durban out to the West Coast to a breeder and this is what we came up with. The idea was to try and bred the size of her down. My first grow with her in a tent was scrogged, it took three trellis nets to just shove her back down in flower. I mean shoved her literally back down, when I took her out and we stretched the limbs, she stood basically fourteen feet tall!
My grow buddy planted seeds as soon as they came back, he ended up with two much shorter and squattier plants and one super tall like her Mother. His is due out in the next week or so, so I will get to try her out! I on the other hand, just popped my first as room has not permitted it. Will let you know. If she is worthy Iā€™d be happy to share some seeds with you!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Thanks! At 6ā€™6ā€ most is done on my back. šŸ˜

Good eye! Wifey got it on sale at Loblaws. I saw the roots and planted it. That was September. We take about 30 leaves or more a month for sandwiches.

I found it helped keep humidity way up when the pot plant was small. Now itā€™s just a companion plant. šŸ˜
Ohhh sheeeet šŸ˜Æ that's my better halfs favorite. I just showed her and she said omg please grow for me šŸ™
So wow I can just get one from like a Sprouts and just grow the damn thing? Hah I'm such a clown for not having some already. I really spooked myself good when I bought this house 4 years ago and flooded it with houseplants with soild from HomeDepot completely infested with gnat larvae. Took me like a year of fightin it and I gave up and threw all 25ish plants away šŸ˜£ That was before I started growin herb though and now I've learned a bit about IPM.
Did you just plant it as is but in soil you use for your ladies?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Mornin Bubs!
I will tell you like you tell me when Iā€™m prepping for a shooting competitionā€¦ You got this! Iā€™ll be sending good juju vibes your way!
Guess what I got yesterday? Chicago goodies! They actually sent an extra! Thanks so much for that, absolutely made my week!
Its a sunny day in the Ozarks looking for a high of fifty today, yippeeeeeeeeee spring is on the way!
Mornin šŸ„‹ and thanks for the words of encouragement. I have actually been audibooking greats like "The Inner Game of Tennis" and others so as to get mind right. Heck yeah on the Lou Malnati's. There customer service is so good I explained what happened and she said "I'm sorry to hear that. How about I send 2 sausage šŸ• out today and she will get them tomorrow" šŸ˜Æ uhh oh ok yes please and thanks very much šŸ¤—
50Ā° in the Ozarks with Spring ahead šŸŒ± Love it

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Mornin šŸ„‹ and thanks for the words of encouragement. I have actually been audibooking greats like "The Inner Game of Tennis" and others so as to get mind right. Heck yeah on the Lou Malnati's. There customer service is so good I explained what happened and she said "I'm sorry to hear that. How about I send 2 sausage šŸ• out today and she will get them tomorrow" šŸ˜Æ uhh oh ok yes please and thanks very much šŸ¤—
50Ā° in the Ozarks with Spring ahead šŸŒ± Love it
Iā€™m saving them for my next win on the range night! I missed todayā€™s shoot as my Hubby just had some extensive dental work done and was not recovered enough to shoot today. Next competition will be mid March. Unlessā€¦ I grow weak and enjoy them before which will more than likely be the case!
Was funny when you suggested that book, the very next day at a shoot, I had an all time great come to me and that was his advice to me. Read that book and do not let those men in my head. He gave me a lot of advice, but was interesting that book had been mentioned twice in two days. I did go on to win that Shooter of the Year, competing against him, and he was genuinely happy for me. Now thatā€™s a friend. Iā€™m buying the book!
Funny of the day, but trueā€¦ Iā€™m so liftedā€¦ that Iā€™m typing and answering so fast that Iā€™m getting like a spam warning from this site. Says I must wait so many seconds before performing this action.
Leaves me to believe the site is glitching or this morning with the help of a little orange widow, I am..and fast! Lmaooo šŸ¤Ŗ
PS.. I am not a bot! Lol lol

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Iā€™m saving them for my next win on the range night! I missed todayā€™s shoot as my Hubby just had some extensive dental work done and was not recovered enough to shoot today. Next competition will be mid March. Unlessā€¦ I grow weak and enjoy them before which will more than likely be the case!
They store well in Freezer and will taste even better with your future win. If break down before then, YOLO and that is why you now have 3 šŸ„°
Was funny when you suggested that book, the very next day at a shoot, I had an all time great come to me and that was his advice to me. Read that book and do not let those men in my head. He gave me a lot of advice, but was interesting that book had been mentioned twice in two days. I did go on to win that Shooter of the Year, competing against him, and he was genuinely happy for me. Now thatā€™s a friend. Iā€™m buying the book!
No coincidences in my book that he mentioned to you as I did. At worst just download Audiobooks app. It is free to sign up and you will get one free book at least. Chose this and whalla, begin to listen whenever you have a sec. Then pick up where left off when have more time. You will quickly see where the author is coming from.

The entire book is based on the premise that there are two ā€œselves.ā€ Gallwey names them Self 1 and Self 2, where Self 1 is the ego-mind or ā€œtellerā€ (ā€œHit the ball like thisā€) and Self 2 is natural ability or the ā€œdoerā€ (the actual movement of the muscles to hit the ball).

"This is the game that takes place in the mind of the player, and it is played against such obstacles as lapses in concentration, nervousness, self-doubt and self-condemnation. In short, it is played to overcome all habits of mind which inhibit excellence in performance".

Funny of the day, but trueā€¦ Iā€™m so liftedā€¦ that Iā€™m typing and answering so fast that Iā€™m getting like a spam warning from this site. Says I must wait so many seconds before performing this action.
Leaves me to believe the site is glitching or this morning with the help of a little orange widow, I am..and fast! Lmaooo šŸ¤Ŗ
If you are a bot, you're the coolest one I've run across šŸ˜‚ You've had us fooled for a while now

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Ohhh sheeeet šŸ˜Æ that's my better halfs favorite. I just showed her and she said omg please grow for me šŸ™
So wow I can just get one from like a Sprouts and just grow the damn thing? Hah I'm such a clown for not having some already. I really spooked myself good when I bought this house 4 years ago and flooded it with houseplants with soild from HomeDepot completely infested with gnat larvae. Took me like a year of fightin it and I gave up and threw all 25ish plants away šŸ˜£ That was before I started growin herb though and now I've learned a bit about IPM.
Did you just plant it as is but in soil you use for your ladies?
It was one of those organic hydro ones they sell in clear plastic boxes. Roots tied in a knot with a bit of dirt.

I put it into one of my 5L soft pots with Sunshine mix #4 & a bit of worm castings. They get watered about the same as weed. Very little feed, once maybe twice a month.

Itā€™s missing the light and is due a bit of water. Yesterdayā€™s defoliation will help.

I expected it to flower by now but didnā€™t read up on how. Sheā€™s grown into a Y shap with the Y joined on one side. Lots of new area for leaves to grow. šŸ¤Ŗ

Iā€™ll take a few pics if you want. DM me if you want them so I donā€™t muck up the tread. šŸ˜€

Zombierider

Zombierider

yo broo mornin. yeah that pool link was just to one of our 7 matches on way to winning BCA Nationals in 2018. We had won the Silver Division and then in 2021 same team went back and we won the Gold Division šŸ˜Æ we haven't lost one match yet and aren't that good šŸ˜‚

Leaving 2/28 for 5 days to see if we can pull off the impossible and do it again. The odds of winning were "technically" 1/127 the 1st time and 1/114 the 2nd. Some crazy luck and great times. - Check it out HERE

As for Puff I started a thread so that I wouldn't hi-jack this one with my whining šŸ˜‚ -> HERE well there is that and also my Puff looks like a dwarf compared to all the gangsta monsta crops lol

On the way to Vegas in 201 my boy Alex and I listened to Slightly Stoopid pretty much the whole way. Was feelin that mood and just peeped Puff. I have to say she looks nooooowhere close to done. I would not be surprised with 4-7 weeks left. She is "supposed" to foxtail or at least description from breeder makes it seem likely, and I've seen some strange ass super long diaries of this strain like https://growdiaries.com/diaries/122084-grow-journal-by-soosan/week/756219 - Week 25 harvest? Flowered for 7 months?

Gettin some leaf damage I don't like but Oooosah no sweat she will be fine. Crazy that after 7 weeks of flower I am not even close to seeing much pistils turning orange šŸ˜Æ
Heck yeah man congrats on that win, and good luck on the next tourney. Seriously you gotta rename your team to "Ganja Farmers" lol.

And yeah dude definitely seems like she has a ways to go, 4 weeks+ is a good estimate I think! Its hard to judge how long each strain will take to bud, some (like the banana krumble) flower crazy fast, but that super lemon haze took FOREVER to get the dark pistils so like Cannagranny saud, just go by the trichs.

And hell yeah man slightly stoopid is perfect for the road. Never been out to Vegas, but i do enjoy some long road trips especially out west. Nothing like burning some fatties through the night blasting some good tunes. :D

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
@CannaGranny

Are your fingertips smoking? šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve only gotten that warning a few times lol.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

The entire book is based on the premise that there are two ā€œselves.ā€ Gallwey names them Self 1 and Self 2, where Self 1 is the ego-mind or ā€œtellerā€ (ā€œHit the ball like thisā€) and Self 2 is natural ability or the ā€œdoerā€ (the actual movement of the muscles to hit the ball).

"This is the game that takes place in the mind of the player, and it is played against such obstacles as lapses in concentration, nervousness, self-doubt and self-condemnation. In short, it is played to overcome all habits of mind which inhibit excellence in performance".

Kind of the same mindset as trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom