One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
7munkee

7munkee

Bought that above net a month or two back. Go to use it and found out 3’x3’ means 28”x 29” at f#ckin# best. Yes, I built the frame to fit the tent first. Also made a second level I need to put screws and twine on.

Frigging thing cost $125! Withou the screws, twine, or net. WTF it’s PVC!

You know you’re old when...
I got lucky and had some pieces left over from a greenhouse I built several years ago. All I needed to buy was a few elbows and Ts. Still cost $25 for those.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Very cool. Mines the same but black and white. Land Shark is one of her nick names. (Along with Booper & Pooper.)
Oo she looks mint. They are great dogs. Bells is an American Bully
I know those crazy eyes! Have one of those myself. Slides right in when I trim and expects leaves every time. Likes the new growth best.
Pheww bro I been lookin for months for someone who also has a straight crack-leaf-head as well. She loveeeeees cannabis leaves. Basically she is where all my defoliation ends up 😂

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Gave Puff a good 1.5g of water misted slowly from the top till heard a couple drops of runoff. It seemed the flushin @Shaded_One advised is helping fast. Watered her slowly for 1st time today. Puff is about to spit some fire. I am seeing too many pistils in too many places to keep tucking much longer.
You heard it hear 1st, the Dark Knight(PHX) Rises tomorrow 🙌

20230103 185417
20230103 185430
Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Willow is a rescue, all I know is she’s a mix. Vet says she’s a bull dog on the bills.
She is perfect that is for sure. Definitely some pit and staffie and few other breeds. I just took this and sent to wife and she said
"you must be cooking" 😡 true but I wrote back
"WOMAN! YOU ARE ON THIN ICE! IT IS BECAUSE THEY LOVE ME" to which she promptly replied
"yeah cause you are cooking" 😂

20230104 163125
20230104 163121
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

She is perfect that is for sure. Definitely some pit and staffie and few other breeds. I just took this and sent to wife and she said
"WOMAN! YOU ARE ON THIN ICE! IT IS BECAUSE THEY LOVE ME" to which she promptly replied

these 2 little shits have mastered the Sad Puppy Dog Eyes for sure lol 🥺

Neueregel

Neueregel

My dog sits there and whimpers begging for food. Which she always gets.now she's napping.

IMG 20190709 190520650
TSD

TSD

Curious....you;'ve obviously mastered outdoor growing. I'm curious about how it was scrogging outside and how the yields were. Interested in your overall impressions too.
I wouldn't say mastered, always room for improvement. My overall impression was that it was a game changer for me in this climate. I purposely tried to keep them in check for stealth purposes, that was the whole reason I did a scrog in the first place, I also put them in buried fabric pots to somewhat contain thier size, so I'd say my yields were definitely not at max potential. My husband almost had 37 heart attacks the previous year due to my untamed forest that was obvious to anyone that went up my front steps and could see over my fence. My biggest and oldest lady, Black Cherry Punch, yeilded 30 ounces. Super Silver Haze was started a few weeks later, she yielded 14 ounces. Amnesia Lemon was a little behind BCP, I think she yeilded about 13 ounces... I can't remember exactly, she was last down so she's not on the list I can find lol. The other 3 were at a second location, not scrogged. The scrogged ones were far easier to care for. I could see everything and keep any debris off, keep a better eye on pests, defoliate and remove dying leaves easier. The buds were more uniform in size, no gigantic tops, well not as big as they would have been untrained anyway lol. This is the first year ever I've not had a major issue with rot or pm, there was close to none in the garden only very minimal pm on some inner lower leaves at the very end that I easily removed before it spread because I was able to spot it right away. I also bought a leaf blower and having them contained in the scrog made drying them easier. I had no broken limbs despite some decent wind storms. Having a large spread out plant was helpful during the super hot dry times, I sprayed the top soil with water to add some humidity. Overall, only benefits, no drawbacks other than needing to stay on top of moving them regularly to keep up, but that's scrogging for ya... I wanted to move them one more time, but I went camping for a week and they grew so much I didn't want to risk breaking them so I left them. Lot's of people say scrogging outside is unnecessary or silly, but I disagree, in my climate it's 100% helpful. Oh and I had a built-in frame for when I had to cover for frost.
20221005 172659

Last edited:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I wouldn't say mastered, always room for improvement. My overall impression was that it was a game changer for me in this climate. I purposely tried to keep them in check for stealth purposes, that was the whole reason I did a scrog in the first place, I also put them in buried fabric pots to somewhat contain thier size, so I'd say my yields were definitely not at max potential. My husband almost had 37 heart attacks the previous year due to my untamed forest that was obvious to anyone that went up my front steps and could see over my fence. My biggest and oldest lady, Black Cherry Punch, yeilded 30 ounces. Super Silver Haze was started a few weeks later, she yielded 14 ounces. Amnesia Lemon was a little behind BCP, I think she yeilded about 13 ounces... I can't remember exactly, she was last down so she's not on the list I can find lol. The other 3 were at a second location, not scrogged. The scrogged ones were far easier to care for. I could see everything and keep ant debris off, keep a better eye on pests, defoliate and remove dying leaves easier. The buds were more uniform in size, no gigantic tops, well nor as big as they would have been untrained anyway lol. This is the first year ever I've not had a major issue with rot or pm, there was close to none in the garden only very minimal pm on some inner lower leaves at the very end that I easily removed before it spread because I was able to spot it right away. I also bought a leaf blower and having them contained in the scrog made drying them easier. I had no broken limbs despite some decent wind storms. Having a large spread out plant was helpful during the super hot dry times, I sprayed the top soil with water to add some humidity. Overall, only benefits, no drawbacks other than needing to stay on top of moving them regularly to keep up, but that's scrogging for ya... I wanted to move them one more time, but I went camping for a week and they grew so much I didn't want to risk breaking them so I left them. Lot's of people say scrogging outside is unnecessary or silly, but I disagree, in my climate it's 100% helpful. Oh an and I had a built-in frame for when I had to cover for frost.
View attachment 1316780

#TEAMSCROG for life

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Strawberry lemonade from Barneys farm. 600w hps hydro 4x4.

Shes starting to bulk up. Leaf structure shows stunted growth, im assuming due to supercropping at week 2 of flowering. Buds are bulking up. . finally. They are dense and sweet to smell like my mimosa. Shit smells like candy and its tripping me out in a good way. I prolly wont get a lot of weight, Im guessing it will be about 6 oz which is fine by me. Shes definitely frosting up. . too many white hairs for me to consider harvesting. Roots look fine as do my others in my other systems.

I had another solo in a 4x4, but i cooked it apparently. My exhaust system forces me to exhaust the heat from this tent, into the other tents. . then outside. Well it got cold and i decided to turn my main exhaust fan down. . and then my dumb ass turns both of the 4x4s up to 750w. . well the plant wilted and i turned lights down. . it might have bounced back. . but i cut it down and tossed it.

So i have a 4x4 free. . .i have clones that im waiting to root. . 4 more watermelon skittlez coming up. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom