One Pound One Gallon Challenge

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok I’m in I have a pot 3.7 lt = just short of a full US gallon pot but all good 😌 no what’s the rules please on this challenge? Sorry I commented in the solo cup challenge asking the same question please forgive this old fool . @tobh help your old OD out .

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
SO! let’s set the official announcement!

@tobh has created the “one pound-one gallon challenge”. As said, a handful of growers will be tasked to yield one *dried and cured* (448g) pound from a cultivar of that growers choice!
@Sequoyah Organic Farms and @tobh are collaborating to bring the winning grower with the closest dried and cured pound (448g+/-) seeds! The seeds have been listed previously in this thread!
*CULTIVATION TIME FRAME*
•to keep everyone on track and fair
-we will do a 6 week VEG on CLONES/ 8weeks on Seedlings for growers starting from seed (if necessary).
-Flowering time will be dependent on the growers cultivar-however try to keep in mind the faster we get everyone weights the sooner we can do it again!
Everyone who wants in reply to this post and say you’re in! We will give till Monday for entry and start that same day!

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
SO! let’s set the official announcement!

@tobh has created the “one pound-one gallon challenge”. As said, a handful of growers will be tasked to yield one *dried and cured* (448g) pound from a cultivar of that growers choice!
@Sequoyah Organic Farms and @tobh are collaborating to bring the winning grower with the closest dried and cured pound (448g+/-) seeds! The seeds have been listed previously in this thread!
*CULTIVATION TIME FRAME*
•to keep everyone on track and fair
-we will do a 6 week VEG on CLONES/ 8weeks on Seedlings for growers starting from seed (if necessary).
-Flowering time will be dependent on the growers cultivar-however try to keep in mind the faster we get everyone weights the sooner we can do it again!
Everyone who wants in reply to this post and say you’re in! We will give till Monday for entry and start that same day!
Sequoyah is in it for the fun! If we or @tobh win we will select the 2nd place winner to receive the winning prize seeds!

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I thought it started when the thread started? Where did the 8 weeks idea come from all of a sudden? This makes absolutely no sense unless you can veg the plant for as long as you need to.

I'm out. 👎

Top Bottom