Only one day to visit Denver...which stores to visit?

• Thread starter GoSeahawks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GoSeahawks

Hello all,
If I planned to visit Denver for one day, what would be the top 5 stores
I should go visit? Let me add some details. I am looking at the business
aspect of the store: best managed, organized, product, customer service, prices, etc.

Of course, I would love to see the actual production warehouse to see
what I should expect in the future in Wa, but I highly doubt that will happen.
But perhaps, the store will be a good reflection of a well organized company.

Anyway, any advice would be much appreciated, especially if you visit Seattle. :)

K

kuz

Never been there but in the last skunk magazine there was an article about a place called 3d, said they have a huge glass wall to look into the grow.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

14er in boulder, never sampled but I hear the grower is pretty good, same with 303 seeds.
This. 14er Holistics in Boulder is worth the 15 minute drive. They have some tasty cuts and their seeds look pretty good too.

Down here, stay away from the larger chains - strainwise, livwell, clinic. Unless you want warehouse hay then they're great.

CAM dispensary on Broadway is probably the best shop in town, in my opinion. Slightly expensive at $40/$45 member/non-member pricing, but the volume they put out tells them their price point is just fine. They do not do breaks on ounces or anything else. If you want oil Evergreen on Broadway usually has a large selection of oil.

The best place for oil that I have seen is A cut off the top, just east of i-25 at 8th avenue. Platte Valley used to have some great deals on wax and shatter but I haven't been in a bit, I heard there are new owners, and that's not a good thing.

Are you looking for recreational or medical? There's always craigslist but I would be there are more rip-offs than solid deals.

Please be careful and don't toke and drive. Good luck.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Never been there but in the last skunk magazine there was an article about a place called 3d, said they have a huge glass wall to look into the grow.
Have you seen it yet I posted pics of there display grow

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Depends
On what your used to.....pickup a westword also checkout leafbuyer.com.....good luck and have fun

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

no. where are the pics?

There is a really cool shop on larimer street, I was in once. Upscale and real unpretentious.
In a Washington rec weed thread I didn put it in Colorado's cuz I felt bad for the place they encouraged photos during a tough time for their rooms

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

lol. Better keep things dialed in if your going to put it on display. I think greenhouse tours are going to be popular with tourist.
Potential is massive....could make or break you or irrelevant depending on transparency... I never had the pleasure to interview the grower just middle men....might be best that way for them

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Go up to northglenn, about a 20-30 min drive up I25 right out of denver (exit I25 at 104th, then go east to Washington St, North on Washington to Malley Dr, left on Malley and it is on the left side shopping center). The Green Solution up there is awesome. Denver locations are ok but small, the northglenn location was a one time (and might still be), the largest dispensary in the US. They offer what they call concierge service, you wait in a short line then a bud tender grabs you and walks you through the entire process, great customer service, one on one approach. Great business model in my mind and quality of bud and concentrate is one of the best you will get. TGSCOLORADO.COM

Oh ya, and welcome to our wonderful state!! Hope you enjoy your visit!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Go up to northglenn, about a 20-30 min drive up I25 right out of denver (exit I25 at 104th, then go east to Washington St, North on Washington to Malley Dr, left on Malley and it is on the left side shopping center). The Green Solution up there is awesome. Denver locations are ok but small, the northglenn location was a one time (and might still be), the largest dispensary in the US. They offer what they call concierge service, you wait in a short line then a bud tender grabs you and walks you through the entire process, great customer service, one on one approach. Great business model in my mind and quality of bud and concentrate is one of the best you will get. TGSCOLORADO.COM

Oh ya, and welcome to our wonderful state!! Hope you enjoy your visit!!
Do they sell clones

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Ya, med and rec, smaller humid room on one end of the store. Sometimes they look really healthy, sometimes I think they should pull em a day or two earlier. Rotating stock so cant really say what is in stock at any given time. Haven't flowered any yet though so cant speak to quality of genetics. Bud from store though like I said is better than most stores, not homegrown quality, but high quality store stuff for sure.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya, med and rec, smaller humid room on one end of the store. Sometimes they look really healthy, sometimes I think they should pull em a day or two earlier. Rotating stock so cant really say what is in stock at any given time. Haven't flowered any yet though so cant speak to quality of genetics. Bud from store though like I said is better than most stores, not homegrown quality, but high quality store stuff for sure.
I see isn't weird how homegrown use to have neg. Conotative meaning now homegrown is better lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Prices in these shops????
Not for me but for tourists I guess why not....
The thing that irk's me is the high tax that get wasted on so called drug education and enforcement.....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Prices in these shops????
Not for me but for tourists I guess why not....
The thing that irk's me is the high tax that get wasted on so called drug education and enforcement.....
Give it all to the public schools elderly , veterans and there family and homeless children

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
CAM was awesome. But it wasn't no 40-45$ it was 65/8th. But literally a wall of chronic 100 strains all super super dank, every bit of the best weed on here or that I (store owner myself) had seen

Top Bottom